Have 2500 ARK ($1860)

>Have 2500 ARK ($1860)
>Have 460k Beans ($1774)
>Get 6.1 ARK from weekly Veeky Forums payout (~$5)
>Get 1000 beans daily from sprouts, sometimes twice a day. ($3.9 at this dipped price)

>Bean is the memecoin KEK

Beans mean Veeky Forumsness

Dumping my ARK for more beans.

How do you sprout beans? I want to get into this shit but I can't find any info and whenever I ask people just post bean memes, kek.

just keep sprouting
when i bought bitbean at 30 sats it dipped down to 19 and i kept holding and kept sprouting

the best part about sprouting season is if you want to buy more you can buy more for cheap

just imagine how much you'll have by 2018 if you keep sprouting every damn day

Download their wallet, send your beans to your wallet. Keep you wallet open.

Thats it.

Also encrypt your wallet and make a backup on a USB drive. For safety :)

Need Bean OC

So I just let them sit there and they just give me more?

Yes, 6 hours after sending they become "mature, and begin competing with other beans to generate more beans.

There will be a little bean after 6 hours in the bottom right of the wallet that says "staking, your weight: Network weight: estimated sprout time: if the sprout time is more than a day I'd buy some more, around 100k oughta do it.

2NXepDGwTJ4EQiN7wM1divCTvYENXuoiQZ
Gib me beans and I will thank you with a timestamped picture of your bitbean address written out and cummed on because I am aroused only by bitbean.

>Get 1000 beans daily from sprouts
How much do you need to have to get daily sprouts? And do sprouts scale linearly with how much you have?

>Get 6.1 ARK from weekly Veeky Forums payout (~$5)

how does that work?

all us beaners should print this out and frame it

With 1 million for sure 1 sprout per day. But I see lots of people with 800k getting 1 sprout per day.

If less.. it takes longer.

Vote for the biz delegate and stake your ark in wallet. The more Ark you hodl the bigger the pay.

how and where? on slack?

through the ark wallet. its a proof of stake delegate system and someone set up a Veeky Forumslamist pool and we raised over 1 mil usd.

Veeky Forumsreali, i need a little more info than that. i download the wallet and do what then? transfer my ARK from bittrex?

>2NXepDGwTJ4EQiN7wM1divCTvYENXuoiQZ

sent ;)

how do I get beans?

>go to votes
>search biz
>vote for biz (costs 1 ark)
>???
>not much profit actually

Bittrex

you will have to burn 1 ark irrevocably to vote so just know that.

I have received over 37 ark from biz since i voted

Feels good mang

thanks, i'm contemplating it since i have 88 ARK, i could spare 1

dont you wont get shit with 88ark

1 trillion x 0 = ?

thanks user.

only btc-bitbeans tho

what is a good minimum amount of beans to have in order to get feelsgoodsproutinggains.jpg?

While having more really ups your chances, people are sprouting with less than 100k beans, but it's very rare, it depends on how many are being staked (the network weight)

I was sprouting about every other day with 250k, went daily when I bought another 100k.

Get them while they're cheap.

Can I into beans?

2DrNPncH2jpaLseqa22hhE8wU1CB7iT5v1

350k beans.

thats half a bit coin at current price. thats some investment for a meme bean

my BITB wallet is synchronizing with the blockchain.

Any insight on how large it is? 1.5% so far.

google cryptochainer for bitbean and download that file, cuts the sync time by 90%.

I bought 1 mil at 9-10 sat, sold most of them when it hit 70 and felt dumb when it was over 400, been holding ever since.

Im being shilled so hard but here goes.

WIll probably buy in today or tomorrow.

There is an instruction on their download site.

Do it today mate, tomorrow there is Porcfest. I think it is going up the coming week.

Porcfest? What does a british getshitfacedintothewoodsparty have to do with BITB? I cant find any correaltion on their site

Shit I'll do it.

Will probably dump later and keep the return in bitbs just to see this sprouting.

i fucking love sprouting you see.

OP you seem like a guy who knows some cool cute trick in this crypto world.

got any other sweet advice for a newcoiner?

Saved

>up or down bean will prevail

I know have 350k BITB.

Like the scammed fag I deserve to be.

I downloaded the blockchain for the wallet, deleted the original wallet folder (made a backup of the wallet event ho theres nothing in it).

Ran the wallet - and it says "0 connections to bitb network".

what faggotry is this?

Don't know, join the supportchat or contact them.