NOBANCS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!

I've never seen a group of people so upset over missing an ICO until now. I eagerly await the distorted wojaks that will fill this board soon as BNT hits the exchanges.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/dj4ozyw/?sh=62a15ece&st=J45391GY
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Scam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, heh. Fucking nobancs... by the way, it IS gonna hit exchanges r-right?

As do I, the screams of the bancors because they can't liquidate their positions because it's only selling for 1 sat is going to be SO delicious.

>he's a nobancor

>I bought a coin to sell after it reaches an exchange
yeah, you and everyone else who bought, kek this oughta be good

Explain what bancor does in 2 sentences.

keep dreaming nobanc:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/dj4ozyw/?sh=62a15ece&st=J45391GY

No user, I'm not a nobanc, just waiting for my tokens to unlock like a good goy... any day now...

Let's you liquidate your shitcoins
Holding til I've made 1millie

>he unironically invested his money in 40 lines of code.

Top kek retards see you on the moon :'))))

I can already do that

You guys realize everyone will be setting buy orders at or below the ICO right? The coin isn't just magically going to moon. That's great you guys have coins and all, but this is a supply and demand game.

>INB4 Fahgget it kant go below ICO

Watch it.

But can you? You can liquidate your bitcoins but good luck selling anything else for cash

>everyone
>buy orders
>implying

>he didn't read the white paper AT ALL

So bancor tokens will send me cash in exchange for any shitcoin? Can you show me what line of code refers to this?

Yes, I did actually. If this coin is worth half a shit that they say it is I'll buy in a little later. I just personally think it's fucking retarded to throw all of your money at something that "is supposed to do something". It's all speculation.

I'm not fudding, just trying to get into the thick skull of an ICOwhore.

I better throw my monez at something that isnt supposed to do anything AMIRITE GUIS

Its an automatic system that shits out coins or buys them providing liquidity until your jewcoin reserve is done. Basically, its a marketmaker for retards.

So it gives you money that you otherwise wouldnt have? Where does this free money come from?

No, you have a shitcoin. You buy jewtokens and (((their))) """system""" will automatically provide liquidity when needed until your jewtoken stash is depleted.

By "you have" I mean you are the dev btw.

The ICO for bancor wasn't just people putting their faith in 40 lines of code like other startups. They were acquiring a large Ethereum "reserve" that will be used to just like real banks hold their reserves to do fractional reserve banking.

Rekt by Vitalik himself. Kek.

>I want to be jewed

Going to eat the market

Find out what the next sound crypto coin investment is going to be, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

Doesnt make sense senpai

hot jew girl is a qt but the fact of the matter is most of you won't be able to liquidate in time.

>They were acquiring a large Ethereum "reserve" that will be used to just like real banks hold their reserves to do fractional reserve banking
So they plan on not having any ETH in storage, and just gambling it on other shitcoins? Sounds like an awesome idea fampai.

lmaoooooooo

I swear bancor shills are the most annoying on this whole fucking board.
Can't wait to see your shitcoin takes a -38% hit as soon as markets open.

Are you trying to be a smart ass or you legit dont understand?

This dude just got BTFO by Vitalik on Reddit!!! Nobancs btfo!!!!

had a nightmare that I was a NoBanc, was truly horrible

Woke up and checked my balance: 2038 BNT

It's backed by ETH, which was $400 dollar at the time. Even if they sell at ICO price, they will take a loss.

kek. so they are already holding the bags and trading hasn't even started yet. what a time to be alive.

what are you talking about? il'll be sold at ICO price

This is why they delayed trading. These dirty jews.

we should make a new entry in the Urban Dictionary and upvote it until bancor=scam by definition

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Scam

nobancs are still in denial

>This is why they delayed trading

no, they'll delay trading until ETH is much lower than now; at that point investors will probably give up the idea of selling (taking an inevitable loss), and will hold bags for years waiting for an hypothetical gain

bancor holders = cucks

this is theDAO 2.0 i am calling it now

>fractional reserve banking
>something you'd want to invest in

Go open a history book, nigger

That blog post has been discredited and the author even conceded that he hadn't been thorough in his analysis...didn't even read the code

See the Bancor subreddit

NoBanc FUD is getting out of hand

>NoBanc FUD at max levels
Bancor $1000 confirmed