Why are Muslim cultures full of anger?

Why are Muslim cultures full of anger?

In Christian countries, since at least the year 1200, when people have criticized religion it was at least in an open debate and not many got killed because of it.

In Muslim countries, as early as the year 700 (basically as soon as the Quran was out) a bad word against Islam would be burned if written, silenced if spoken, all through violence.

Even today, a cartoon depicting Muhammad is enough to start a riot, but anti-Christian authors like Hitchens have been able to engage with Christians in a civilized manage.

So what do you attribute Muslim's lack of self-control to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA
youtube.com/watch?v=efRRknDAuHc
youtube.com/watch?v=FywOhaY-GEA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhaLDYo0Kl8
youtube.com/watch?v=qTi1FZkoEsM
youtube.com/watch?v=86PL9wueH-s
youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_wars_of_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Islam is evil.

A bad tree cannot produce good fruit.

I don't see it as any more evil than Christianity in terms of teachings.

I have two guesses

1. Arabic people are generally more violent. Not as violent as Blacks but more so than Asians.

2. Islam tries to protect itself from people exposing its lies by inciting violence as a response any criticism. This is why most Muslim countries are actually Muslim whereas Christian countries are practically secular.

>Criticizing religion in Europe
>Open debate
>Not many people killed

If there is one way I can describe religious debates in Europe, it's something like ultraviolent clusterfuck

Only when Muslims are involved.

>In Christian countries, since at least the year 1200, when people have criticized religion it was at least in an open debate and not many got killed because of it.

It's not like the Spanish inquisition was a thing.
It's not like people were burned at the stake or anything.
It's not like women were accused of being witches just for having warts or anything.

>Detailed Documentary Exposing Islam (3 hours)
youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA

>Muhammad the World's Most Evil Man?
youtube.com/watch?v=efRRknDAuHc

>Evidence Muhammad was Demon Possessed
youtube.com/watch?v=FywOhaY-GEA

>Original Sources Koran Stole its Stories From
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhaLDYo0Kl8

>Allah in Quran = Satan in Bible
youtube.com/watch?v=qTi1FZkoEsM
youtube.com/watch?v=86PL9wueH-s
youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY

>Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Most of those are Roman Catholic issues. Bible-believing Christians agree that the Papacy was just as evil as the Mudslimes.

Yeah man the 30 years war was quite the debate.

>It's not like the Spanish inquisition was a thing.
A relatively progressive thing, you mean?

It wasn't all sunshine and roses, but its reputation for villainy has been wayyy exaggerated over the years.

>In Christian countries, since at least the year 1200, when people have criticized religion it was at least in an open debate and not many got killed because of it.
>In Muslim countries, as early as the year 700 (basically as soon as the Quran was out) a bad word against Islam would be burned if written, silenced if spoken, all through violence.

Both of these statements are objectively false and you can learn why they are false if you opened a book. Hell, you could probably learn they are wrong if you googled around for 15 minutes instead of deriving your historical knowledge from modern politics.

>not many got killed because of it.

yeah only twenty million

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_wars_of_religion

>people defending Islam by comparing it to Christianity centuries ago

Seriously, guys. Don't make me open this one.

Islam is just a warlord cult when taken at its word, whilst Christianity is a ressurection cult.
That and also the nature of Christian and Islamic rule at the time. Christians had many interfighting kingdoms where lords had to provide men but the king cared little else about what they did. Whilst with Islam it was 2 or 3 blobs whose vassals asked how high when told to jump. Decentralised vs centralised
Nowadays it is because Muslims in Europe and America are foreigners, and due to ghettoisation have become entrenched in their native cultures, of which a large part is Islam.
Whilst the Middle East has its current governments due to either democrat republics backed by America falling to corruption, or fundamentalist governments backed by America to prevent moderate liberals taking over as it MIGHT have led to communism ala Russia 1917

So in conclusion to fix Islam it would recquire a culture change and an end to the Cold War, however more importantly to convince THE PEOPLE this is better to prevent reactionaries forming

They're literally just pointing out the false premises of OP's question, jesus christ why are /pol/tards so fucking stupid

The same is true for ISIS and Taliban, by the way.

>Decentralised vs centralised

Historically, Christian theocracies were much more centralized than Islamic theorcacies (with the exception of Shia theocracies)

How many Christian theocracies can you name that aren't crusading hosts?
And I was moreso referring to how the kings ruled not the priests

>Why did Hitler kill all the jews when they had a colony on Mars?
>The jews didn't have a colony on Mars
>wooooooooow I can't believe you're literary defending Hitler

Because they aren't betas

were they in the protestant reformation?

It is young and underdeveloped. Islam goes through it's own medieval age phase.

Literally every single prince-bishopric state in Europe counted as a theocracy, and there were tons, whereas imamates, the Muslim counterpart, were exceptionally rare in history.

In one debate I attended, the reason why Islam is as it is, is due to how it split into Sunni and Shia so soon after being founded, whilst christinaisty told Arian to fuck off and took until the reformation to really split into two seperate branches
Sorry for not addressing your point, but how close to shariah law were these Immamates and how close to Papal teaching were the bishoprics and arch-bisphorics. Also when I was talking about centralisation of the kings or caliphate power.
In ww1 I know the Sultan declared jihad on the entente, in the times of the Abbasid caliphate, and Mamluks sultanate did the caliph/sultan have the same power level as the catholic pope or was the bishop equivalent of Mecca the real religious power

The 30 years war was Jews and Muslims vs. Catholics and Protestants

We all know that to be true

Besides Denmark and France, who joined for AReligious reasons?

My friend, I am a Christian and I go to church every week and I'm very nationalist, but
>since at least the year 1200, when people have criticized religion it was at least in an open debate and not many got killed because of it

I, ah

you know

?????????