Will her death bring about the end of the world?

Serious question, she is the binding historical force of Britain, her death may very well end the monarchy and bring about the rise again of Fascism.

What do you think?

Will Spengler's predictions of the rise of Caesars become true?

It'll be absolutely and utterly massive. The event of the year. She's been the common defining force of Britain for the past 60 years.

Collapse? No. Just great change.

>implying she isn't immortal
Willie Nelson, the Queen, Ozzy Osbourne, and Robert Mugabe literally cannot die

Her death will end the notion of brittain empire.

I wonder if she still fucks.

When she dies there's just going to be a lot of shitskins and self hating commiecucks flaunting it on twitter while the world still moves on.

What? No one still thinks the British Empire exists.

It will just bring the end of UK. She is the only thing holding this pile of British shit together.

Dear fucking God, she'll outlive us all. The Queen is 666 years old already and she's nor dying anytime soon.

Plenty of folk still think it's a world power.

It's not an Empire but certainly a global power

Fifth strongest military, fifth largest economy.

Her chapter in history will be the most shameful of any British monarch. Country totally invaded and colonised. Future Britons will read about and and spit and the thought of her corruption,

Here's some context

This is why monarchy's are shit. Aristocracys are the rule of the best.

yeah you faggots had bowie on that list before jan 2016 too

>Willie Nelson
From your mouth to god's ears.

In a century nobody will care

Lol... because multiculturalism will finally work out right? There's a race war a brewing'...

>binding historical force of britain
>sign away your monarchy to the EU in the 1970s
>literally an EU citizen rather an a monarch until 2019 at least

The monarchy have no presence in society now. She'll die, the succession will proceed smoothly, and we'll go back to not hearing about them for years.

I'm actually English and you would be surprised how many people don't even know the British Empire existed, it's not even taught in schools over here.

This gives me such a boner

>a ruler of some shitty island country that's been irrelevant for half a century dying will trigger the end of the planet
Wew

tbf lad it will certainly be the end on an era.

>her death may very well end the monarchy
Ooooh, yes!! Please, please, please!

>and bring about the rise again of Fascism.
Don't kid yourself. The transition from constitutional monarchy to a republic isn't a huge step by now.

Fuck off lad, the monarchy will continue until long after you and i are gone.

I, too, think that the British won't stop LARPing a monarchy for a while, as can be seen with the empire-LARPing. Doesn't have to stop me from wishing for a better future.

Commonwealth countries: how likely is it that your country will attempt to become a republic upon Queen Elizabeth II's death?

>Canada
Not highly likely, but there'll certainly be a lot of moaning about it.

Yeah I'll change the the UK bigly and it'll change a lot of the Commonwealth nations.

Also the UK will shortly after her death become a Caliphate to apologize for the racist, islamophobic and hateful broadcasts of her funeral/death

also canada here. i think it is super unlikely that we switch to becoming a republic. most of the arguments for it boil down to change for the sake of change, which isn't good enough. the monarchy has been fine to us and plus there is the nightmare of reopening the charter looming if we decide to go the republic route.

God she was always ugly. Shame.

She's just a tourist atraction.

Victoria's death on the other hand was a truly a moment that created history, since she kept Nicky, Willy and little George in check.

I'm more anticipated by the changes coming in Saudi Arabia once the last of the ruling sons of the founder(80 years old) die out then there are 5000 descendants alive, and as it currently is there might be a power struggle.

Take that back she was a qt.