Nipple mooning

Nipple mooning
Bagholders swooning

Naysayers BTFO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

grammar-monster.com/lessons/vocative_case_commas.htm
investopedia.com/news/national-bank-abu-dhabi-adopts-ripple-cryptocurrency-software/
ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/
ripple.com/network/financial-institutions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really. Don't fucking jinx it, asshole.

user, haven't you heard of Iconomi coin?

This. Let's keep this growth healthy and sustainable.

15% is not "mooning".

I hereby petition the mods to add "moon" and "mooning" to the spam filter.

GTFO superstitious TA fags

CAN'T CRIPPLE THE NIPPLE

I hereby petition the mods to get this user OUT.

Also filter your own catalog you fucking lout.

Will put my gains from NIPPLE into ICONO

YES

Mooning??? Let me know when it gets past 24k sat again.

Still waiting for it to hit $1

It will soon

You won't be skelly

grammar-monster.com/lessons/vocative_case_commas.htm

way too much effort involved here.

Poor babby, hasn't quintupled his investment in a month, aww. Not too long ago, people were happy with 5% annual gains on this board.

Go back to fidget spinners you mongoloid

I only get A+
in everything that I do.
Don't you ever grade my posts again you twat

Not sure if refuelling or this is literally it.

THIS IS IT

OBVIOUSLY

TANK'S TOO FULL TO REFUEL

Honestly if it can stay above 11k for a few days that'd be good.

It has only just begun.

opened a long margin on 10300 feels good

THE BULL FEELS GOOD YES

thinking of reopening my long

YES YOU DO THAT
*All investments carry some degree of risk. Past performance may not guarantee future results.

I just hope you fuckers just sell your bags and stop bitching about ripple on biz.

Can we just re iterate here. don't buy ripple pump ATH's.

13% in a day is mooning? Hahaha fuck off Ripple fags.

I concur with your sentiment but I implore you to work on your punctuation. You can do better, user.

actually ima short :^)

Also just a reminder to new friends XRP is not a HOLD coin. the ex co founder has 9 billion coins (not exaggerating) and dumps the market every single day.

bottom found.
you can maybe take in some 3-5%
a long seems to be much more profitable right now.
Take Profit 14125 & 17250 & 22750

THANK
ME
LATER

You're right, but Ripple themselves are expecting to sell a billion XRP every month in not too distant future. So, in the grand scheme of things, is that really a lot? I wouldn't say so.

be careful user, this pump doesn't have China money behind it.

>Did you even read the agreement? Jed's impact on the market is now NEGLIGIBLE. Selling agreements like this are common for IPOs/shares and other types of securities. Even in the final years, he can only sell 1.5% of the volume. That means he has AT MAXIMUM 1.5% selling power. How is this going to crash the market when 98.5% of price action is out of his control?? Please.

>132 BTC wall

Fuck off with the China meme you numbat

nevermind we're going to the moon

>literally hundreds of millions of corrupt chink dorrars
>meme

here is the easiest long trading strategy, follow china.

It has jap/arab money behind it though.

desu senpai it would be much better if it got replaced with something, like senpai did, or still does?

How about replacing it with cheese, because as we all know, the moon is made out of cheese.

>ta is a meme!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S ALREADY ABOVE 12K SATS. RIPPLE IS GOING TO BE 1ST CURRENCY AT THIS RATE. 30B+ MARKET CAP AND BEYOND INCOMING. IRON HANDS ARE GOING TO BE REWARDED.

investopedia.com/news/national-bank-abu-dhabi-adopts-ripple-cryptocurrency-software/
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I FUCKING TOLD YOU, ARAB MONEY BABY.

>RIPPLE IS GOING TO BE 1ST CURRENCY AT THIS RATE
And what makes you think that it will keep this rate?
This is not ripples first pump.

Also, I'm not sure if the high volatility is in XRPs best interest. If they want it to be taken seriously and be used as intended, it needs to be stable (though at what level and time that should happen, no one knows. Personally, I'd want a rather high price, because sub-dollar coins attract loads of "mooning!!!!111!!!" fags, but who knows.)

Meh, I just keep seeing what happens. Still have a few hundred XRP left, since I sold quite some at the last ATH to recoup my initial investment and then some.
Also interesting how it seems to be tied to XLM, which I just recently got, and just turned them into the green today.

>And what makes you think that it will keep this rate?
IT'S FUCKING OVER. RIPPLE IS GOING TO BE THE NEW KING.

and yes XLM is tied with XRP for some reason hmm... DGB has similiar growth pattern as well.

>>though at what level and time that should happen, no one knows.

Yes but an educated guess would fall somewhere in the ballpark of: when XRP's price makes it feasible for its intended use as a bridge currency to move billions of dollars ($1+) and when enough banks join for it to be implemented (soon).

they're still in the testing phase now, they want to be integrated into institutions in 3-10 years from their consensus presentation. they had some short term and longer term goals within that but I don't remember then and I can't really look up the video again because it's unlisted

Market cap and the price of XRP isn't even close to what Ripple wants and needs it to be.

And that is
>ripple partnering with bank XY
story number how many…?

And while there are good reasons it seems for banks to not only adopt ripples system, but also XRP, there is no absolute need for them to do so.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm still bullish on ripple and albeit "real cryptonerds" hate them for this, I think the fact that it is a centralized, useful system makes this coin inherently worth "something", unlike most other altcoins, but there is no guarantee that this translates in insane gains.

It'll be as always. As soon as it moves longer/faster, this board is getting flooded with
>mooning now! get in!!!
threads, and if it corrects, we will see
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! crashing!!!
threads galore.

whats with the giant candlestick though? as bullish as I am on xrp, that doesn't look right. It's been over 15 minutes and no new candlestick has come

same for even the 5 minute candles, it's just one giant candle stick for the last half hour

im pretty sure its bugged on polo

>but also XRP, there is no absolute need for them to do so.

why do you morons always say this?

you're discussing the fundamentals here, and you didn't even read the whitepaper lmao. using the blockchain system alone reduces fees by 20%. using XRP, the cryptocurrency, reduces fees by 60%.

The banks have signed up for using XRP. they've said this multiple times.

ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/

and do you see what the first buy option is there? just using common sense, not even reading their whitepaper, why the fuck is that there if banks dont need to buy it?

ahhh... I was going to short it until it bottoms out before I go back long since that candle was too big, but I guess I'm stuck holding lol

>And while there are good reasons it seems for banks to not only adopt ripples system, but also XRP, there is no absolute need for them to do so

This is FUD, m8. Ripple is currently building an infrastructure for XRP. So, yes..at the current phase XRP is not being used, but XRP is essential part of what makes Ripple revolutionary.

I'll admit I'm no expert, but from what I have heard/seen, banks are the definition of NIH!
There are so many issues where banks could/could have adopted a standard and saved money doing so, but every single bank insisted on inveting their own weel, even if the wheel was shitty and expensive.
I hope this will change, but I'm not 100% beliving it.

ripple.com/network/financial-institutions/

you might want to take a second look.

I know the image with all the logos, and I know that there are banks using it, but I doubt that every single bank on this image will mass buy the XRP we are holding.
Still, all of this is an extremely good sign, but I'm not going to believe in imminent XRP world domination.

They're mass buying the xrp ripple holds. This is why they premined it and have 80 billion locked in escrow accounts.

it is the same XRP we hold. those banks have signed up for the system. yes, they can back out, but those are the major banks. That image isn't including all the banks that are signed up and hasn't been updated in a while. It's not just the banks there, there are MORE.

And noone said you need world domination. NEM, STR, and even SWIFT is competition. SWIFT recently announced their own instant transaction mechanism to compete with emerging blockchains. However, my own bank is on that client list and they currently use swift. Major players are switching. There is 0 reason to scrounge for FUD

I agree with almost everything you said, but I'm probably expecting another order of magnitude than you do.

XRP is still of course very risky, maybe banks won't end up using it and the entire fucking socket gets pulled out of the wall, so fucking what? You didn't think ALL your shitcoins were going to make it did you?

Thing about XRP is it is a hell of a lot further along than almost all coins, it is in the door and has the ears of these banking sons of bitches. They've won most of the fucking battle already and if their system works out, which is very fucking realistic at this stage, it is only a matter of time before the jews mouth grows moist for more.

Right now though this coin is a ball breaker, for a no look hodl i'd still have it in, but for making the most of the bull run there's probably more interesting coins.