XBY MELTDOWN

AAHAHHAHHA what the FUCK? Could you imagine a professional project writing this? You really gave this guy tens of millions of dollars? Why, exactly, did you do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

vbspiders.com/vb/t29741.html
github.com/XtraBYtes/core/
vocaroo.com/i/s0FHA4lngfzL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Getting rid of bad apples is smart

This is fine.

he banned the people who were actively trying to cause a mutiny in the slack a few nights a go.there is line between constructive criticism and...that. what exactly is the problem?

Every project has trolls. They don't make a crybaby blog post about it. This guy is not emotionally suited to handle your millions.

Yeah, just leave out all the good parts like how the static nodes have been proven to work and will be online very soon.

Projects are a lot more likely to succeed if you don't keep toxic people around

wtf does that even mean? trying to take over the project or what? lmao

hahahahaha how fucked this project must be. this is some lord of the flies shit.

people were overreacting instead of giving feedback on fixing the website. it was ridiculous, but at least now they have sorted it out by starting a community created site.

we dont even know who this 'borzalom' character is

we have NOTHING substantial about this at all

im holding 120k because i bought early for the lols but this is so shady lmao

there was an audio file released on the slack where CCR talks with borz for a bit when he visited him in Hungary. have you seen that?

I got 220k, i've gone from thinking long term to medium term

I just want to squeeze as many ethers i can out of this mess atm

But if they release white papers and show tech working i might reconsider desu

Wait for those statics to release, brother. Should hit 2-3k sats easily. Maybe even 5k+ if word gets around.

Seedit here. There was no actual organization for "mutiny" or any kind of takeover. There were way more than 3 people that were for CCrev stepping down, but I guess me, Poudino, and Dkinx were the most vocal about having Ccrev step down and someone else change to a leadership role. There were no hidden motives or meetings between us.

I was banned without warning from the Slack.

The crazy part about this is that all three of us were actually huge supporters of the project. Poudino was a well known member of the Yobit chat - you might recognize his name. I will not reveal his name on here for his privacy, but if you spent time on Yobit you might have an idea of who I am talking about.

But none of this matters in the end because XBY is a scam project. CCrev doesnt want us there because he knows that eventually we will sniff him out. And some of us already did. After doing more research into this, Dutchdude was correct. As stated last night Bitmox was a staged event. I'll explain more later.

Should have bought NEOS

Lmao its funny how all these "different" people claiming this coin is a scam have the exact same writing style.

>Argues with Dutchdude a few weeks ago
>Gets called Dutchdude

Well, I guess I deserve it.

>staged event

jesus christ do you believe the moon landing was a hoax too? i love how everything must be a conspiracy against them because they were "on to something" when people get banned and get exposed for the bullshitters they are.

man I am laughing so hard right now. all this game of thrones type of maneuvering over a shitcoin made by some autistic hungarian.

I'm not sure why you're overreacting. If you had any modicum of sense you would know that all of us wanted the project to succeed and CCrev wasnt delivering. Of course he wasn't. He needed to step down. But thats not gonna happen because its his scam to run.

I was in denial too. But once I started looking at the facts its pretty much undeniable that the project is a straight up scam. Me and many other people I've talked to have come to this conclusion. There are red flags everywhere. The new website just confirmed it really.

Get real, this is not about some big government conspiracy. Its about a couple of guys who faked getting scammed, so they can buy up all of the coins on the market for next to nothing and then sell them after a "genius programmer" came along to fix the coin. The whole thing is ridiculous.

How does a genius programmer get scammed in the first place?

What is a boomer who is technologically illiterate doing in crypto? (Hint: He's not a boomer and he's not incompetent)

Why is there no pride taken in their work on the website? A TRUE entrepreneur and visionary would take pride in their work. There is no pride here.

Bitmox was a faked scam. It never happened. Try to find me an original investor to the Bitmox ICO. I'll wait. You cant find one because the whole thing was staged. Its an illusion. They sabotaged their own coin, claimed they were scammed, and then bought up those coins to distribute.

It's a great idea. They dont have to invest time and energy into an ICO. All they need to do, and have been doing, is claiming brand new technology, but you have to wait. You have to buy your static nodes though while they are still on earth. HIGH PRESSURE SALES TACTIC! Red flag folks! Get your super special static nodes while they are still available, because they will never be made again even though they are critical to the network's security. Right.

yeah holy shit he's like a little kid

just ignore the trolls lmao

Spill the details. You could potentially save people millions of dollars.

Why did Borzalom insist on hosting the website on his server? And then get this - CCrev claimed that they had to make it HTML because of security issues. Yes 55% of the internet that uses WP have gaping security issues....???

The giveaway? Those funds probably came straight from the wallet that collected the 100 XBY fees. None of that came from Ccrev himself.

Bitmox ICO - staged, didnt happen. Find the takeover thread. See how many people actually reacted that seem to have invested in Bitmox. You can find barely anyone.

How does a genius programmer get suckered into some obscure coin ICO on Ccex? HOW? How is that possible? Its not. You're telling me a genius programmer cant figure out when a coin is a scam. What a load of nonsense.

Then what they do is they hype up milestones for pump and dumps. The whole thing is controlled.

Static nodes level 1 > Pump

Genesis block > Pump

Website > Pump

Why do you think the website included a timer?

Of course hes not actually going to release a good website. He's smart but he's still a scammer, and the work shows that he doesnt care about the project. He doesnt care because the whole thing is one big scam, he just has to stall people. And that's exactly what he's been doing.

>After doing more research into this, Dutchdude was correct

Damn you might be on to something with this Bitmox thing. Even during it people were saying only a few people were buying all the coins.

HAHahah holy shit. XBY confirmed as a scam. How the hell did everyone fall for this?

I have more.

If you whois Borzalom's website, you'll find his email [email protected]. Well, I googled it, and you get this gem:

vbspiders.com/vb/t29741.html

"New by Hackers King"

Ohhhhh boy. Yes that really gives me confidence now.

More red flags - have there been any independent developers that have at least looked at the private repo code? None. Cant find any developers that can vouch for anything that has happened in XBY. ***HUGE RED FLAG***!!!! HUGE! No devs from BTC talk, no one that has any reputation in the industry vouching for XBY.

What about their "lead project manager"? We still dont know who he is.

Borz' job is to handle the technical side of the project. CCrev's job is the frontman. He handles the hype, the pumps and dumps. Its all about supply and demand. Get high demand, low supply, and you get XBY...the magic coin that pumps to front page without being on Bittrex,

So we bought up our ICO coins and began selling them to suckers. How do we really pump the price to get it to the front page?

Have the people who bought our coins hold. We'll give our so called technology fancy names (even though it doesnt exist yet) and then tell our investors that you have a ONE TIME CHANCE to purchase them and if you break them they are gone forever unless you pay us (lol).

What this does is create artificial scarcity, and upward price pressure. Then CCrev uses more high pressure sales tactics, telling people that there will be level 2 nodes, genesis blocks, countdown timer on the website. Combine that with Artificial scarcity and you get the effective pump and dumps we've seen. Who do you really think have been buying up the majority of the coins? They have.

This is how they do it guys. If you dont believe me, fine, stay in denial. But this is how the scammers work.

that was from January and in response to the original Bitmox thread, people were still falling for the BItmox scam at that point.. idiot, context is important

yes the runners of the scam Bitmox bought their own coins during the ICO to entice people to buy in

borzalom and ccrevolution were among those who bought in

this isn't rocket science...

the bitmox ann thread has limited posts since the scammers were deleting anything negative : "That dev will not stop updating teir thread and delete negative post,they want to get as many bitcoin before they run away"

and FYI the c-cex wallet even when the revived XBY was at 100 sats still had hundreds of millions of coins, xtrabytes has a very fair distribution of coins

Of all the possible angles you could attack this project, creating some "bitmox was staged" conspiracy with literally zero supporting evidence is among the most disingenuous

literally dutchdude confirmed at this point

are you aware of ethical hacking? i guess not, but borz said that he has leaned different arts of "hacking" in order to pen test websites. jesus christ

>borzalom and ccrevolution were among those who bought in

No one bought in. The entire thing was a setup.

>
and FYI the c-cex wallet even when the revived XBY was at 100 sats still had hundreds of millions of coins

I was there when the wallet was at 100 sats. I can tell you that the CCex wallet did have hundreds of millions, but a large portion of it was gone.

They effectively made a 60%, 70% premined coin. It's pretty smart when you think about it.

>literally dutchdude confirmed at this point
You're making a meme.

>All three of us were actually huge supporters of the project.
Gets kicked out of the community.
>But none of this matters in the end because XBY is a scam project.

Coming from a guy that cant even create his own website

Coming from some guy that cant even speak coherently

Coming from a guy who has his email on some weird hacking forum

>Anonymous
>No independent devs vouching for the code
>ANONYMOUS

You're in denial. Wake up. We've all been had.

I told Veeky Forums this was a scam from the very beginning, it was obvious.

Yeah, we got kicked out because we wanted to replace someone who was clearly incompetent. If someone repeatedly fails at a job you fire them. Simple. They get replaced.

Speak to Poudino or Dkinx they might think the project is for real. But I did the research. It's a scam. And it pisses me off because here I was fighting people on here and I was wrong. And I get booted out the community I was supporting.

It's fucked up.

You're the worst kind of person, there is a little note at the top of this board you need to read

If you seriously think only one man would be suspicious of this coin you are literally fucking retarded. This project has nothing except the words of CCR under it, fucking accept that and do your due diligence you fucking mark.

quads confirm, sell all xby

Among those? Who the fuck else bought in?

why waste time creating a website when he can work on other stuff?

are you fucking retarded? he speaks another language. now i know you are just trolling

why does it matter if his email is on a forum? you literally looking for ANYTHING to validate your paranoid conspiracy theories, it's pathetic

you got kicked because of the hostile WAY YOU WERE FUCKING MAKING YOUR POINTS. there were other people in the slack making similar points to you and the other 2 that got banned, yet they didn't. because they were civil and weren't trying to entice the community into some dumb mutiny

>why waste time creating a website when he can work on other stuff?

What is this "other stuff" we are talking about? LOL. Gimmie a break man. They spent a month "working" on that new website. Come on use your common sense...if he was a true entrepreneur, a visionary, if he was really passionate about the project, then he would have never okay'd the release of that website.

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!

No man would have if he was passionate about his work. You take PRIDE in your work. There was no pride in that website because CCrev doesnt care, all he cares about is the PUMP and DUMP. It's straight up greed. Dont be a fool.

>are you fucking retarded? he speaks another language. now i know you are just trolling

Even if he speaks another language, he still sounded ridiculous with his rants. It's a joke. The audio is a joke. That photo was probably taken at the Sarasota airport. Minimal traveling was done.

You believe they actually went to Budapest. We're being played.

>why does it matter if his email is on a forum?

I dont want the lead dev of any project's email to be on a strange, weird hacking forum. Common sense bro.

>you got kicked because of the hostile WAY YOU WERE FUCKING MAKING YOUR POINTS. there were other people in the slack making similar points to you and the other 2 that got banned, yet they didn't. because they were civil and weren't trying to entice the community into some dumb mutiny

Way I was making points. This is not a schoolyard, this is not college, this is the real world. I was perfectly civil, and we wanted CCrev out. Feelings dont matter here, cold hard business decisions do. The only time I lashed out was at other people calling me, and/or others to be booted because we expressed our disapproval with CCrev.

And its not mutiny - it's simply a change in leadership. We wanted someone different.

None of that matters though. The whole thing is a scam. We were gonna sniff him out because we demanded actual performance.

Seedit/Poudino/Dkinx all were making valid points and quite frankly, even if the project is legit, it will clearly be going down the tubes now with this guy in charge.

But the red flags are everywhere with this. These guys were booted because they are too smart for their own good.

It's a scam, guys. I just got out.

What writing style? Proper English? Wow, these guys really are delusional!

>too smart for their own good

literally every time someone is banned from a coin slack and they whine about it there is someone claiming that they were "too smart for their own good" and thats why got booted. why is everything a fucking conspiracy with you people?

i'm sure you got your fill from riling me up like this, but god damn. i have been on Veeky Forums for 2 days and this shit is too triggering for me. literally every thread i see has some schizo claiming the coin is a scam, even Eth and Ripple. fuck this i'm out

Anything that could put this coin in good standing is yet to be produced. You have one fucking anonymous guy saying you'll get rich and nothing more.

ETH and Ripple are not scams. "Scam" unfortunately has become a bit of a meme on Veeky Forums.

A real scam coin is one that does not have any technical development going on for it, and the "developers" dont have any intent on developing the coin, just deceiving the public and making money.

So, coins like ETH, Litecoin etc aren't scams. They have actual technology going for them.

Like stated, XBY has not produced anything except website countdowns and high pressure sales tactics.

All of those guys made valid points in the Slack and quite frankly, were the most level headed ones there. When the project lead boots some of the most level headed people and keeps the shrill morons calling for boot, its only a matter of time the project is headed for disaster. Or its a straight up scam.

In XBY's case, it's a scam IMO.

>You believe they actually went to Budapest. We're being played.

they were in Budapest airport, you can google it and compare the images, slack members also confirmed it was 100% the interior of Budapest airport

if you want to discredit the project do your research and find a vulnerable angle and then write a cohesive argument attacking it

right now you are just firing at every possible part of the project that can foster some uncertainty and it shows

>I dont want the lead dev of any project's email to be on a strange, weird hacking forum?

all that list is is a leaked list of emails, shocker, an email he uses to register web domains public ally is able to be collected by some script kiddie, if i google my old email i also appear on some of these types of lists...you are grasping at straws here

>dkinx
>level headed
read his comment history lmao, the guy was a clown

poudino and seedit were fairly level headed i agree, i remember poudino making some good points but then he just got straight aggressive and kept posting the exact same argument again and again, banning may not have been the best move but i can see why it could be justified

>A real scam coin is one that does not have any technical development going on for it

...so XBY isn't a scam?
last commit 18 hours ago
Also the new website, which may have sucked but it is proof of some progression

>they were in Budapest airport, you can google it and compare the images, slack members also confirmed it was 100% the interior of Budapest airport

You dont think I already looked? I did, I compared images. Theres no way to tell. And i dont believe anyone from that Slack except a few bros. There is no way to confirm they were at the Budapest airport.

And lol, the fact that we even have to debate this is just mind boggling. The lack of transparency alone brings up massive red flags.

.right now you are just firing at every possible part of the project that can foster some uncertainty and it shows

No, what shows is that clearly my points are hammering home. Of course they are, its the truth. What's apparent is that you are getting overly defensive and you are emotionally attached to the project. And you're still invested, so you are going to defend it.

>all that list is is a leaked list of emails, shocker, an email he uses to register web domains public ally is able to be collected by some script kiddie, if i google my old email i also appear on some of these types of lists...you are grasping at straws here

You're the one grasping at straws. All of my points make sense and are backed up by real evidence. You do not have any evidence, just conjecture that XBY is a real project.

You have no evidence what so ever. None. I'll concede that there is a slim chance XBY is not a scam, but I'll put it at 1%.

Nearly all of them have been updated 19 days ago....19 days....

What are you thinking?

>Also the new website, which may have sucked but it is proof of some progression

No, the only thing its proof of is the fact that XBY is not a real project. It's a scam. If it was real that website would have never been hyped up and released like that.

>audio
>seen

I guess not

Panic sellers lose...holders win. If i had a dime for everytime a successful coin is called a scam in crypto......

These giant paragraphs have nothing of substance within them. You can tell the FUD is being written by either a blue balled foreigner (is Europe even white anymore?) or a HS dropout who scoured random Wikipedia articles so that they could learn some new vocab words to make up for the lack of respect they face IRL because they are too intelligent for college.

Anyone who still thinks this project is legit is a fucking moron. A moron. Seriously. I'm not sure how much more obvious they can make it be. Even if it's not a scam it will never take off with this idiot in charge.

No, not everyone who critcizes your cult leader is "fudding." It's a scam and there's only one question you need to ask to verify this:

If there's no premine like they stated in the ANN thread, where did the coin's supply come from?

No XBY shill has given me an answer to this that doesn't point to it being a scam. I'm glad I got out near ATH but now I feel obligated to warn people about this pnd bullshit so they don't get left holding the bag

Actually, I have it

vocaroo.com/i/s0FHA4lngfzL

Doesn't exactly give me confidence.

>coming from trumpcoin supporter
Yeah ok dude whatever. You probably are Chicken65

where did I say anything about Trumpcoin retard?

Anyone can go look at your forum posts ;)

>imagining everyone who criticizes your pnd faggotry is the same 3 people
loooooooooooooooooool

really grasping at straws at this point

>t-this is supposed to be a fun and supported community!
>muh safe space!
>stop triggering me!

Jaerky was in contact with John Miller during the trumpcoin fiasco and he shilled the fuck outta them. This was the fag always posting trumpcoin threads. Trumpman another known scammer was also posting in XBY's thread very early on so I believe the trumpcoin/Milo scammers are now here.

This. Most people who have XBY are holding longterm at this point.

These threads are literally a waste of time.

That's nice, thanks for sharing your paranoid delusions with us today.

Enjoy holding those XBY bags my man

I am Jaerky. I was never in contact with any people of the TC team, I posted rarely in the TC threads on here. I also missed out on the big Trumpcoin pump. I really thought they were going to take TC somewhere and then they didnt. I am not associated with the TC project in any way, I was just an early investor.

Thats when I really learned about scams. :)

If you dont believe me feel free to PM on BTC talk and I will prove it.

> "No premine"
> 650 million coins in circulation
> not 1 known investor of the supposed scam 'bitmox' besides CCRev or Borz

Who owned the coins after xtrabyte's inception?

Borz himself said during the Bitmox ICO the code was a copy and pasted code. Why did he then proceed to invest? Why did he then try and salvage the code because he saw promise in it?

Depredation here. I just want everyone to know that XBY is a scam but hold on folks my new meme team and I are whipping up a Bitcoin ICO. STAY TUNED. Seedit is a name y'all recognize and trust so he will be our community outreach. PM him on the btc forums for more info or talk to me. Jaerky PM me if you want a position.

unbreakable nodes early on because of a "scripting error"

Lmao is it actually you ?
I'm going to message you

This is some juicy drama

>Depredation here
Did you not have enough of the shitcoin drama after trumpcoin?

flowjob did you buy this coin?

>Be on Veeky Forums for a few weeks
>post like 10 posts
>take a look back at Veeky Forums after a few month.
>people ask for me the second day i'm back lurking

What timeline is this?

Is it you Raex?
Yes i bought some but very little. Did not really look into it and wasn't more than a guess

kek yes

fun times.

good luck with this coin m8. i sometimes look at their threads to see progress but am always put off.

Thanks man. Might read a bit more into it for the drama.
See you around

literal safe space

>Nearly all of them have been updated 19 days ago....19 days....What are you thinking?

aha you don't know anything about software development clearly, look at the commits you mongoloid

>All of my points make sense and are backed up by real evidence.
which conveniently never materializes, just pure conjecture which is drowning in confirmation bias

Ad hominem, the post.