Kraken.com is too fucking slow with their verification

kraken.com is too fucking slow with their verification.
what's a good exchange that doesn't require ID but also doesn't take fucking forever to start trading?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_Protection_Directive
axiomsofchoice.org/
cointelegraph.com/news/coinbase-is-tracking-how-users-spend-their-bitcoins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

coinbase.

who the fuck told you to use kraken to buy btc?

Such a thing doesn't exist desu

the internet

and coinbase requires an id

polo, only $2.5k withdrawal daily without verification

Are you a fucking criminal? Then youre going to have to find one of those underground exchanges where you can buy btc with paypal.

no, I'll be using a credit card, I just don't feel like giving my ID. could be irrational but eh if there's an alternative that doesn't require it why not use that then.

EuroFag here
I used Bitit. I think they're French but they let me buy €25 worth of BTC with barely any verification with a debit card.

>invested 25€ through bitit
>already x10+ it
>want to put some real money
>2 weeks later still waiting for bitstamp to verify account

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_Protection_Directive

thanks for the suggestions.

I'll be looking into bitit and bitstamp as I'm a eurofag as well :3

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_Protection_Directive
an extra reason to go a for a European exchange

were you charged extra for using a debit card? they seem to have a little disclaimer

what's wrong with kraken btw?

>buy
well, that's the easy part. In Austria for example, you can buy bitcoins in every tobacco store for up to 200€ in cash, no questions asked. And if you need more, you just walk a few hundred meter to the next one (assuming you are in a city) and buy another one.

But cashing it out without an ID? Havent found a way yet.

I'm just hodling till a possibility comes up, or until I finally can buy things other than drugs with crypto.

There's a bitcoin atm on Kärntnerstraße, family. "House of Nakamoto". ID photo if you take over 250.

Btw. I'm looking for people who are into alt currencies in Vienna. I'm a mathematican with an interest in blockchain tech.

(atm, i.e. Bankomat, i.e. Geldautomat in Deutschland)

bittrex, cryptopia (New Zealand), novae exchange

Yeah, I know that one (but haven't tried it), but it seems like this is the only one in the whole of Austria and I'm on the other side of the country.
Technically, I could make the trip to vienna, take a hotel for one night, cash out 25o€ twice and still be in the green over my intial investment, when I count this all as "fees", but I'm not really in a hurry to get out, so I'll wait for either general adoption so that I can just use it as a currency, another easy way, or so much gains that I say "fuck you, if this ID gets burned, I can simply buy me 5 new ones"

Send me the BTC and I send it to you € per mail. Like 25€ in BTC for starters. axiomsofchoice.org/

>cryptopia
are there any advantages of using this in nz over just using bittrex?

cointelegraph.com/news/coinbase-is-tracking-how-users-spend-their-bitcoins

thoughts?

I'm European too, which site is the best for quickly buying bitcoins via debit card without too much verification?

Why do you would Have some thing to Hide with in your crypto's?