REDD coin

> About to release Redd ID
> New Reddcoin HD wallet browser
> New mobile wallet also about to be released
> Project CodeRedd: Secret Project
> New RoadMap was published

You dont have to get in right this second you still have until the end of the month.

Do your research and visit the website to see what is all about.

Also visit Reddcointalk.org for a lot more news coming.

Good luck Biz!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddcoin.com/#Wallets
wiki.reddcoin.com/index.php?title=Bootstrap_the_Reddcoin_Blockchain
i.imgur.com/tZEilmm.png
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6hhsxz/updated_reddcoin_roadmap_for_20172018/
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6cf4t2/what_is_reddid/
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6hcaxb/reddcoin_core_21/
reddcoin.com/papers/PoSV.pdf
reddcoin.com/papers/PoSV_FAQ.pdf
agroff.github.io/posv/
youtube.com/watch?v=cwOZh9km94E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop shilling this garbage. Its dead, everyone smart dumped already.

Not shilling just stating facts.

This coin has potential unlike half the shit that gets shilled on biz

Don't buy it tho. Just like you didnt buy ans

Dude it's so cheap you could just buy a few 1000 and forget about them for a while, even if they just go back to ATH you'll make money. Idk looking at all this shit with ANS and SIA, just some basic news gets everyone riled up and people start buying like crazy. Same will happen with Redd ID.

the fuck is this

I can see you are newfag, ReddID is a meme, it will never be released, this shit is going on since 2014, stop shilling this garbage, nobody will hold your bags for you, be smart and sell the pump

Redd is BitBean, but without dank memes. Worth $50 for the lulz, but I have no expectations on getting that money back.

Lol.

Im going to screencap this for when it releases and shoots past the moon.

Like someone said above is so cheap atm just a couple bucks guarantees you a seat.

Dont listen to these fudders

Fuck off. This coin pisses me the fuck off.

TFW finally going to be a whale for something

Buy some! Youll be glad you did

With you on that.

Some whale was building up yesterday brought the price down to 57 sats then brought everything from 56 to 70 sats.

This will be big.

They announced it will be out this year without a month or so.

But your weak ass little hands can't hold your own dick for more than a few seconds. Luckily that's all it takes for you.

Nocoiner mad he didn't get in at 5 sats. "It's a shitcoin".

Still didn't buy at 30 sats. "It's all just hype"

Somehow still didn't buy at 50 sats "y-youll see. It's a s-shitcoin... Right guys?"

Now that Redd-ID is about to be released he will bitch about how he didn't get in at 70.

Every. Fucking. Time. With these people

As someone who isnt even 2 days into crypto, and browsing this board for 5 days. I would never touch this coin for the retard shilling that is happening here. I instead listened to the people with that could link to some sources and give actual info. Thanks to Veeky Forums I bought into ANS and ripple right before the moon. I will never touch this reddcoin shit.

A few second? Lol nigger i held this coin back in december 2014, it got delisted on Poloniex, ReddID had to come out 3 years ago, this is not different from Mooncoin or other pnd schemes

It is a coin which promises to develope a system of 'tipping' included in your browser for Twitter, camsites, FB and so on
Too bad it had to be released 3 years ago, RDD is dead

> 2 days into crypto

Already thinks he k nows everything.

That's how I know you'll fail here.

>Been in crypto for less than two days.

Think you know shit, don't ever listen to Veeky Forums but do however do your own research if something catches your eye.

this is an actual development project that has a dedicated fanbase and a bunch of other bullshit. this might be a shitcoin, but it's not a pnd scheme. It has a roadmap and dev team actively working on it all. This is the real deal and still one of the better chances to get rich, it's a low risk high reward coin in all honesty. You can get 100k redd and just walk away, and in one year what will you have? Very likely a lot of money.

i just bought 1,600 with my last 20 euros. did i fuck up?

Yes. You did. You fucking did.

Can't go wrong with this coin.

You just can't, wait until the news drops and watch your profits grown.

I would also suggest staking your coins.

no biggie, it was only 20 euros. i've made 100 on ltc already

staking as in vote for some delegate with 1 RDD? i don't understand how all that works - care to explain?

Download their wallet.

Synch it with their blockchain(make sure you download the bootstrap)

Send your coins to your wallet and let them mature there for 8 hours. (Thry just have to get verified through a bunch of transactions)

After that your coins will start staking.

Basically earning interest.

Right now is at roughly 5% a year kn the amount of coins that you have.

All you do is leave your pc running and itll stake. Free money.

thanks user, i might just do that

>leave your pc running

What're they doing? Using their wallet software to mine something valuable on your PC while paying you in shitcoin?

Lol. You know you could spend like 5 seconds with Google, right.

You'd see that they made an announcement yesterday about progress, and how they have new projects in the works as well. That "shilling" is actually some user trying to help people make money for some reason even though people like you don't bother to do any research before deciding something is or isn't worth it and so you talk shit about a guy who is actually just trying to help.

But it doesn't matter either way. Don't buy in, your $1000 or less won't change anything.

Overview of Reddcoin:

* Official Reddcoin Core Wallet - Installation Instructions - reddcoin.com/#Wallets
* Official Reddcoin Core Wallet - Bootstrap Instructions - wiki.reddcoin.com/index.php?title=Bootstrap_the_Reddcoin_Blockchain
* Reddcoin Development Roadmap (6/15/2017) i.imgur.com/tZEilmm.png
* Reddcoin Development Roadmap Post (6/15/2017) reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6hhsxz/updated_reddcoin_roadmap_for_20172018/
* What is Redd-ID? (5/21/2017 reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6cf4t2/what_is_reddid/
* What is Reddcoin Core 2.1? (6/15/2017) reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6hcaxb/reddcoin_core_21/
* What is Proof of Stake-Velocity (PoSV)? Reddcoin White Paper (2014) reddcoin.com/papers/PoSV.pdf | PoSV FAQ reddcoin.com/papers/PoSV_FAQ.pdf | PoSV Guide agroff.github.io/posv/

No. Read above, but basically, your stake is used to confirm other transactions and is rewarded based on volume and frequency of use. It doesn't use CPU/GPU/HDD like other coins. There will be a mobile app for mobile staking too, so your phone can act as the transaction confirmation portal instead of just your computer. Pretty ingenious for the normie market adoption ~"you mean i can get into crypto with an app? cool!".

THIS. MOBILE STAKING WILL BRING THE NORMIES FLOCKING TO RDD

>ingenious

More like, retarded. Masternodes/delegates/whatever are the only solution that can go mainstream. Anything that requires you to run your PC 24/7 or leave an app running on your phone nonstop isn't going to appeal to normies or traders.

RDD is a shitcoin, but it is about to moon. the volume alone indicates that. I promise 200 by end of week, cap this.

HAHAHA NEWFAG DOESNT UNDERSTAND APPS CAN RUN IN THE BACKGROUND AND NORMIES ARE DOING IT EVERY DAY ALREADY

Uh huh. Keep telling yourself it is a shitcoin. It was a shitcoin at 5 sats, right? And at 15? And 50? Uh huh.
Bitcoin "requires" you to run your PC 24/7 in order to mine. Same with ETH. RDD "requires" you to keep your wallet staking (open internet connection) to earn interest but doesn't utilize your CPU/GPU/HDD space, unlike BTC/ETH it isn't 'wasting' electricity.
And those coins are totally retarded. /s

So what do we think this coin will reach? I have 100k, but I'm tempted to buy more

lamo simulatied a year of skating and got 2.3% interest
with million rdd you still get 5% thats a joke

How much you have senpai

Im guessing maybe 5 cents by the end of the year.

More if Redd ID tlreally takes off.

THIS IS AN ACTUAL SENSIBLE PREDICTION. ANYONE SAYING $1 WITHIN THE YEAR IS A FUCKING RETARD. EVEN 5 CENTS WILL BRING YOU MAJOR GAINS THO.

>defending the coin when the trolls clearly want to buy in low

It will pump sooner or later. If Bitbean can go to 400, this will too.
Hodling since May 2014, niggas above mad that they sold at 15 sats.

I dont get why the mad niggas dont just buy back in now, it is about to take the fuck off

This.

I got in at 20 sats. But I know this will be much bigger.

Some anons just hate money.

Then you see the

> missed the rdd flight
> can I get in now?
> WHY DIDNT I BUY WHEN IT WAS CHEAP?!

this right now anons is that time before it goes wild.

Like I said it wknt happen this week or next but starting next month it will be sooner rather than later.

I'd be too pissed to buy back in too if I sold my Millions for chump change and now get under 100k for the same amount of Btc. Better to initiate panic sells on a board that's popular and hope for the best.

I just wanna thank everyone who sold in those last minutes, I bought another milli thank you very much

This.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=cwOZh9km94E

This shit will be great.

M-0-0-N

Screenshot all the haters. Their tears will be delicious. I'm buying 500,000 more redd

How do you convert these meme coins back to real money?

This must be your first time using crypto. Welcome. You can exchange BTC or ETH with RDD, and convert them to Fiat if you so desire using sites like Bittrex.

I asked the lead dev about integrating some means to do so in the extension, and he said they are looking into integrating a trading exchange API into the extension so you can do it all from one portal; maybe even have some type of PayPal integration. The normies is will like that.

What would you like to see? I doubt they are going to want to store your bank info (so much liability there), and I doubt end-users will want to share their bank info (risk/concern) with a browser extension. So I'm thinking in-extension integration with an exchange and/or with PayPal