BTC about to moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/barrysilbert/status/877117238180024320
twitter.com/Sir_Lebowski/status/877172372649979904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big red commie rocket candle incoming

Wrong. Saj candle inc.

don't buy if you shit your pants.

fuck, it's happening. told you guys. see you on the dark side of the moon.

who cares aboutbtc it doesn't even +5-% a day lol slow ass gainz buy more shitcoinz can't go wrong

when btc starts moving, your altcoins value in sats decreases, so do pay attention to it

if BTC moons you want to be on board and definitely not in shitcoins, trust me.

Hmm, wonder if I should temporarily halt my BTC forex trading

2650$ cleared on Kraken. This is the last warning lads.

it's happening

eth seems to go up in tandem with btc maintain about ~0.14 sats, seems like bots run the show between that relationship

ETH and BTC act as the indexes of the crypto platform. When they go up, everything does as well. AKA, Nasdaq and Dow.

this is not true, whenever btc starts to plummet people want to get out of crypto all together, and they have to through btc to get out of crypto thus having to sell their alts for btc first lowering the sat price

my bet is that BTC will outperform ETH very briefly in the short term, but 0.11 won't break. after that, ETH catches up to current levels again. Or it will just stay at 0.14, which is why I'm not buying BTC with ETH.

if btc is going up in value, I wouldn't think to buy eth (the same altcoin inverse sat relationship), I can't see any other reason why it would go up with bitcoin

And when btc goes up in value, what happens to the sats of altcoins? Think about it. I know that there are specific things which influence an individual altcoins value, but think about the general picture of btc rallying and what that would do to all the alts.

alts will go down when btc pumps. happens every single time newfriend. both btc pump and dump = alts down.

On a side note: look at that beautiful ICN/ETH pair. people buying ICN with ETH to hedge? It's one of the very few alts that could see a pump leading up to Aug 1st.

ethereum doesnt control much of anything other than maybe the price of a few ico tokens. bitcoin holds most of every altcoins dollar value, when bitcoin drops everything drops in dollars.

do you know if it's maintaining a sat value?

I've seen videos of people stating they thought eth is being heavily bot traded, and that almost constant ~0.137 sat (even with btc rising) makes me think they might be on to something

It's going up compared to dollars. 52% up against BTC.

going up in sat as well, pretty heavily. I guess it's part an ETH hedge against BTC and part because they launch the platform on Aug 1st.

Wishful thinking is getting the best of you, user. Your long is about to get rekt.

There might be a Bollinger bounce, but I think wishful thinking is very appropriate right now

mine? you wish buddy. approaching 2700 with godspeed.

Well I would imagine the news that over 80% of miners are signalling their intent to signal segwit2x on july 21st would cause the price to rise.

I cashed out my bitcoin two days ago, there is another dip coming.

Ok, but in order to avoid stupid decisions like this in the future you should probably keep up to date with cryptocurrency news.

If most normie traders of people with BTC in easy exchanges don't even know about the fork, why would a solution to a problem they didn't know existed push the price?

Its overvaled. Prove me wrong.

Ummm I don't see any triangles

the charts will.

It's an imaginary internet coin. As long as the price is above zero it's worthless. What's the dollar worth? It's a fucking piece of paper.

Your valuation has no place here

Its due a large correction. Get out while you can boys.

Ok.

twitter.com/barrysilbert/status/877117238180024320

>twitter.com/barrysilbert/status/877117238180024320
twitter.com/Sir_Lebowski/status/877172372649979904

thanks for visiting Veeky Forums newfriend, but you should lurk more before you say dumb shit

Bitcoin is eating through a big resistance right now, and if it breaks, we'll see a 100 dollar rise in about an hour

“But the battle is not over. The bigger and more contentious issue of a 2MB hard fork is the one that still needs to be settled.”

Look at the RSI.

When its topping 70 thats when it is being overpurchased.

Dont hop in now - its the normies who are trying to shapeshift BTC to ETH due to the Status ICO

>what is burden of proof

Yes they are signalling intent to Signal.

It's bullish news.

The wall to get to $2700 is as big as the wall to get to $2300.

Bullish rumors mean bullcrap to whales who know what will actually happen.

these graphics that people post about bid/ask walls have absolutely no effect on price. No smart trader/investor, especially big institutional money is going to put in bids or asks visible to everyone. Maybe to sploof, but not with the intent to make a transaction. The large portion of buyers are watching the price closely waiting to jump in, not setting limit orders

>what is one indicator amongst many
>what is following textbook rules in crypto
>what is bitcoin

I did my fair share of lurking. Good luck user.

Greed blinds fools. That's how you become whale food.

>Textbook nouveau riche

look at how daily Macd is curving upwards though, use it in conjunction with rsi. MACD tells direction of the trend, rsi tells you its strength.

>purposefully ignoring 1W and 3D, which determine the main trend

kek

>these graphics that people post about bid/ask walls have absolutely no effect on price

Sometimes I trade based solely on the depth chart.

It went up $50 in a day... how is this considered a moon?

maybe retards with 1000 dollars in their account get tricked by sploofing

It went up but only after it fell. The price was actually higher at one point yesterday.

This is bitcoin coming out of a dip (it will likely form a peak soon), it was near $2200 late last week. It's not easily pumped like altcoins because of the volume of cash that would be required at these prices.

The orderbook follows certain pattern under certain circumstances which make it easy to choose entry and exit points.

Look at the last 30 days.. it's not going anywhere anytime soon but down.

this is a true statement

The orderbook is more about advertising than anything though

By soon, I'd personally have to wait for the MACD to turn downward, and the daily macd is just getting started.

once segwit is implemented bitcoin will go up.

Once Bitcoin replaces the dollar and is legalized in America, it will go up.

Lad, you need to learn how conditionals work.

S h a d I l a y

I love btc but good luck with segwit ever getting implemented.

Segwit isn't going to make people magically keep pushing the price up. It crashed three weeks ago before this shit was even being talked about. The price is too damn high and there us a slow down of new money. Also this:

The miners have already agreed to implement segwit...

They signaled they support implementation, which means shit in China.

Yes, but there is still this issue:

You guys reducing high if you honestly think BTC is about to moon.

I'm shorting it right now.

Do you honestly think August 1st is going to workout without a hitch?

There's nothing wrong with a 2MB hard fork.

The market reacted badly to the possibility of the Bitcoin Unlimited hard fork because it's absolute shit.

> Do you honestly think August 1st is going to workout without a hitch?

Have you even read any of the replies in this thread?

August the 1st is not happening.

Lolol, enjoy your bags when BTC goes down to 1500 soon.

The downtrend has started, if you buy now you're buying at the top.

And August 1st is still happening retard.

WEAK HANDS BTFO

>hard fork will now only increase the block size
>NOTHINGS CHANGED

Thanks for shorting user, without you crypto wouldn't launch up so quickly. I look forward to your suicide pepe!

nice wall

Is there an alternative to Coinbase?

just as keikaku

this is almost exclusively for cryptos who have fiat pairs, newfriend

>he didn't want to listen.

OP here, had needed to leave the computer but left my glorious long open as I had no shred of doubt.