Was he history's first globalist?

Was he history's first globalist?

He told his soldiers to marry Persian women and become "New Persians." after sacking their capital. Had he lived longer, would he have encouraged mass Greek immigration to his new lands?

He did have a plan for massive population transfers of Greeks and Persians into the other lands in order to merge the races of his empire. He kept a list of his soldiers who took Persian wives in order to give them a large payment. He himself had an Indian and two Persian wives, his half Indian son was unfortunately killed with his mother Roxana before he could come of age.

That was sargon of akkad
>invade a completely independent state
>invent the idea of cultural synthesis

Thats not globalism at all. Globalism is more of an economic and legal doctrine than anything, with the movement of populations a byproduct of that. Alexander was one of historys more famous advocates of miscegenation.

The Persians were not poo people, friend. It was West and East Aryans meeting.

PATHETIC LITTLE PARSI KEKBOIS BTFO YET AGAIN

PARSI WOMEN CAN NOT RESIST THE BHC(Big Hellenic Cock)

*dies from a fever*

WE WUZ KANGZ OF KANGZ

Not related to the thread topic but something I always wondered was why Alexander didn't have more kids. You'd think he would want to have plenty of potential of heirs. Was he impotent or something?

he was really fucking gay

*beheaded by ahmed*
o no ahura mazda save me

*dissolves immediately upon alexander's death*
*slowly fades into total obscurity*

Alexander had almost no time for pleasure. Almost his entire life was spent training, campaigning and handling logistics while at the same time trying to stop his generals from killing each other over who gets to rape more Persian women. Hell whenever he gave himself time off he would just drink liters of unmixed wine and trash the entire satrapy or burn down Persepolis. The guy was a freak.

*cultural monotheistic religion cuccked into nonexistence by a few thousand badawi and their camels*

;)

Yeah he was a busy guy but making heirs is pretty important too, isn't it? I guess it's kinda understandable since he was young, maybe he wasn't in any rush, but it's not like it would take much time for him to get a few women pregnant.

Meant for

t. Mahmud Alireza "Cyrus" Farscian

It's hard to get an erection when you're shitfaced bro let alone maintain enough friction to ejaculate enough inside you're qt persian wife so she'll crap out a whole litter of little Alexander's.

Racemixing is good if it's between two civilized people.

>persian """"""""""people""""""""""
>civilized

DELETE THIS

Race is a social construct, so there is nothing to mix.

I don't know man, this explanation seems more reasonable. What conqueror takes 3 wives and then doesn't bother fucking them? Simple lack of interest makes more sense to me.

I wish I had a healthy harem of persian and indian women :((

In the process of invading everything east of his homeland, he probably introduced Greek philosophy and art as far as India.

>paying his soldiers to introduce Persian women to the BMC
I'll take this form of globalism

Good think we have the opposite
Enjoy getting cucked by Jamals hypocrite scum

Describing 'globalism' as an ideology while ignoring 'globalization' as a historical process is a mark of retardation.
And the answer is a very emphatic 'no.'

What would happen if he lost the war? How would the world change?

>Zoroastrianism across Europe
>No Islam
>Jew-Persian ruling class presiding over Euro-Turkic hybrid masses tending to fires forever

>Jew-Persian ruling class presiding over Euro-Turkic hybrid masses
This isn't too far from the future.

>zuckerberg’s vision: mulatto underclass clicking sponsored content all day; ruled over by autistic jew-asian elite. soylent only legal food
-@menaquinone4

He might not have had much of a sexual interest at all.

In this world I imagine western Europe becoming the equivalent of our middle east. Some Celtic Priest-King having visions from Allfather that sparks a new religion analogous to Islam that invades Zoroastrian territory

First globalist was Cyrus the Great. That's why Jews love him so much.

t. Muhammad ibn al-wahhab

>The Odinian State in Iberia and Gaul

tbqh I don't know why you wouldn't want a qt Persian wife

He had a kid though
Perhaps he had celibate inclinations like Jesus Christ or Augustine of Hippo.

We do.

He hadn't have any Indian heirs
>Roxana
Was Persian.

Sauce?

Only one without any piggu Arab-Semite blood desu senpai.

One kid born after he died at the age of 33. That's not very impressive.

Persia was becoming pretty globalist before Alexander.
They controlled almost half of the world's population under Darius and were surprisingly open to different religious beliefs.

Maybe he didn't want to be a father at that stage of his life? He probably wanted to wait until retirement (40s?) to settle down, all he did was party and fight, obviously still a kid inside

For most people being in your 30s was close to the end of your life.

Let this meme die, lifespan statistics that long ago are unreliable at best and skewed ridiculously by infant mortality and mud-hut barbarians.

But he's right, it isn't a meme. Back then famines, plagues, wars, etc. were common enough to be a threat. You didn't just go to a doctor like today it you got a deadly disease, go buy shit at a grocery store, etc. That was why they died younger.

They died younger, but not that much younger.

It's not about being ready to be a father, it's about making sure he has heirs. You don't need to be an involved parent to pump babies into women. I guess it's not known why he didn't really bother doing that, it was silly of me to ask.

kek

hello iranica chan

I would honestly like to say that, after having read through this thread, like 80% of the responses made me laugh out loud.

You guys are great. I hope you all have a good day tomorrow.

He was a cyrusboo

Nothing will stand in our way... I will finish ...what you started

kek

>It's not about being ready to be a father, it's about making sure he has heirs.

Says who? You? You can't analyze history if you're going to paint everything with stereotypes and video game cliches.

Phillip and Alexander had a very rough relationship, I wouldn't place it outside the realm of possibility that Alexander didn't want to be in the same situation his father was in (he was). Alexander was tutored and privately taught so I'm sure he understood the significance a mentor and father figure would have on an heir, and perhaps he just had too many youthful ambitions to delegate importance to fatherhood at the time. He knew he was young, he planned an expedition to Arabia. His age of death is irrelevant to us, what we look at is context. He felt young, so he was young.

You only talk about heirs because you KNOW Alexander dies when he does, he doesn't. Stop doing that. Alexander was young, defeated the strongest empire at the time, and thought he had his whole life ahead of him.

Pretty sure Cyrus did globalism before Alexander did.

Do modern Greeks worship the Greek/per-Christian religion?

>Do modern Greeks worship the Greek/per-Christian religion?
umm try again sweetie ;)

But race Form differnt societies which would make the child a mix of the two societies.

women drain your manly energies. can't let that happen when you're conquering the world.

>larpers
>genuine worship

She's a good girl.

Loves horses and stuff.

Blue pill the Russian as hard as You Veeky Forums, Rip me a new one!

>implying the ancient greeks actually worshiped the olympian gods

>Being a condescending prick
>2017
Shiggidy

hoi

This is a good thread.

>phone posting
>cosplayers LARPing
****authentic****

>all these people who can't accept Alex was probably just homosex

Dangerously gay.

ITT: The Cancer that rots the soul of Veeky Forums and males Hitler's dick threads seem intelligent.

>using dead memes
what did he mean by this?

He was the first true eugenicist. He wanted to breed a stronger, nobler race.

Any heir that he sired before leaving on campaign would have been raised by his mother, Olympias, and it's likely she would have turned the child against its father, just as she turned Alexander against Philip.

A better question is why he never nominated a successor in the event of his death. He certainly was exposed to enough danger that it would have been prudent. Hephaestion would have been the logical successor and the one Alexander would have named, but he died shortly before Alexander.

Mary Renault speculated (and I agree with her) that Alexander had a kind of psychological block when it came to his own mortality. At the deepest level of consciousness, he really didn't believe he could die. To even contemplate siring a child or naming a successor he would have needed to remove that block. If his death had been more drawn out, it might have happened. As it was, he probably died thinking he would somehow live forever.

[spoiler]He wasn't wrong[/spoiler]