The upcoming fork August 1st

What are you guys doing in preparation? Are you going to convert your BTC into LTC wait for dip then buy back into BTC

Are you going to take all your BTC convert them to USD or whatever currency you are using wait for dip buy back in?

Are you just going to hodl and hope for the best?

Prob gonna move into Ltc.

Wbu?

I was going to move to LTC as well then buy into the dip once it seems like it's ready to be purchased back into.

Just trying to get a feel with what the homies are doing.

is USDT always guaranteed to be backed by the exchange?
I've thought about moving it all to USDT when the fork happens but I'm unsure just how viable that "coin" really is - what if there's nobody to trade with?

can't do LTC. I was here in 2014 and don't trust it. eth + eth tokens fampais. the fork will be a clusterfuck. i feel bad for all the exchanges who won't know which markets to list or how to handle the fucked up wallets.

Can somebody please explain what the bitcoin fork is and why it matters? I'm a genuine brainlet who bought in January because I ignored it when I found out in 2011 because buying weed in university was too complicated and thought 7 years later might still be early enough

Do I need to short bitcoin knives?

ETH is a bubble

Please move to LTC

bump for interest.

complete nocoiner atm. I plan to drop 10k€ into BTC either right before or after august the 1st. thoughts?

I'll wait for the bitcoin to reach $ 900 and I'll buy as much as I can and wait until December to see the bitcoin hit $ 5000.

>they still think there's gonna be a fork

Fork may not be happening. Many mining pools are now showing support for segwit2x. 2x is segwit now and block size increase down the line. The problem is though that many people still don't support 2x, partly because the code has t even been written yet. Definitely not outta the woods yet..

It atleast seems like miners realize that a fork will be devastating to bitcoin so they are atleast rational enough to want to avoid it but they're also greedy Chinese miners so who knows what they're capable of

keep coping faggot

1k before just to suffer.

the scariest thing about chinks it the fact that they seem to have no capacity for forward thinking, e.g. they'll fuck you over on the first deal even if you are bringing long-term business to the table

such irrationality makes me wary of what might happen

say august will be a hardfork and btc will drop and all altcoins aswell.
shouldnt july be a big pump month then ?
there will be shit ton of exit pumps on all the coins cuz the whales want to get out.

keep dreaming its not

Putting everything in Zcash, LTC and probably Antshares.

Always remember, Chinese aren't human beings Jimbo

what actually is a fork?

I want to know this as well

This. Sucks that bitcoin has relinquished so much power to these fucks

What actually is google

>they'll fuck you over

if you're not chinese, yeah. why don't we do this again?

I've moved 100% into BTC. Just wait until you see what the hard fork makes possible. It'll jump to 5k within minutes, and 10k is likely by the end of the year.

You sound confident. What brought you to this conclusion?

they don't discriminate; in fact, they would probably fuck over their compatriot even sooner because then they would be able to gain future favours off them in return of making things right; =guanxi or whatever it's called

>relinquished
there was nothing to relinquish, it's a totally free market and pareto principle applies like in any other distribution; if it weren't the chinks doing it someone else would take their place

yeah these people are fucking retarded if they dont see the MAJOR fucking pump coming for segwit

sell the day of segwit, whenever that is, but right now bitcoin is about to pump like a mother fucker