PERSONAL FINANCE REPORT CARD

Post your

>Current occupation, side businesses, and income
>Bank accounts, balances
>Debts, financial obligations, cost of living
>Financial goals

I'm 24 years old

>Yacht captain (500), $50/hour
>Freelance wedding photographer, $30-50/hour (roughly)
I'm making approximately $70,000 per year right now. Work is good but is not as steady as it could be.

>Savings, $13,000 (@ 1.20% APY)
>Checking, $500 - 2000 depending on the time of the month
>Roth IRA, $3,500, I opened it last year and make regular contributions
>Brokerage, $7,000

>No debt, recently paid off my Honda Civic
>Car insurance and rent make up the bulk of my expenses at $160/mo and $900/mo
>I generally live on less than $1,800 per month

>GOALS
Right now my goal is to contribute more to my Roth and Brokerage accounts with a focus on dividend ETFs. I want to build a portfolio for cashflow which can eventually produce $2,000~ per month average in passive income. I'm planning on using my savings for a first home buyer mortgage and buying my first property within the next 6 months, assuming I can find anything that is decently priced.

9 inch dick, 6 million in the bank, 10/10 sueprmodel wife

How did you get into being a yacht captain and how can I get into it

I have over 1000 bitbeans so I believe my credentials are in order.

I grew up in Miami area and have always been on and around boats. I got my 6-pack license early on which let me run my dads boat for daily fishing charters. I got enough sea time and upgraded to the 500 ton license.

Most of my work is for local yacht companies that are bringing clients out or doing sea trials, but the "big money" is when I get charters for people who bring their boats to Bimini or the Bahamas. For those I usually get a fixed price of $400 per day. Most of the time once we get to the islands we dock or anchor up and I get paid to basically chill on the boat while the guests go visit the island or play on their jetskis/toys.

The problem is that it is not always steady work and I have to keep my schedule open in case I get a last minute call.

Well played with the beans sir. I wish I could own beans someday.

Retired military after couple years 3k monthly forever, 1k monthly SSDI, 5k this month from crypto, paid 1.3k per month once school starts from GI bill
>Bank accounts, balances
bank account maybe 1.8k
cost of living 1.8k, no debt
>Financial goals
as high as the sky

>>Current occupation, side businesses, and income
on disability
>>Bank accounts, balances
my disability cheque... nothing left by the end
>>Debts, financial obligations, cost of living
student debt im working on getting forgiven about 60k.
>>Financial goals
I sit around all day and play the markets. I convinced my mom to lend me $2000 about a year ago so I can buy BTC. I've nearly 100x my money but I told her I lost it all. Yeah ... dont start moralizing on me

Insurance agent & real estate investor
>Bank accounts, balances
$139K
About $3K/month
>Financial goals
I'm buying a 20 unit apartment complex July 30th, which will cashflow this amount ($3K), at that point I'll be financially free. After that, my goal is 1,000 units owned, along with sales targets & an annual income of >$1M.

System Admin, £70,000 annual + apartment paid for by company

>Bank accounts, balances
1 Swiss Bank Account, 1 UK Bank Account

CHF3000 on a credit card right now which I'm slowly paying off. The only bills I have are insurances in Switzerland. Some of my money is going into food, some in crypto.

>Financial goals
£3m+, just want to buy a house and some financial security.

You should probably kys yourself

42 years old
>>Current occupation, side businesses, and income
Certified Public Accountant $100k per year
>>Bank accounts, balances
50k in the bank, 100k brokerage, 300k 401(k), $75k college funds
>>Debts, financial obligations, cost of living
no debts other than my mortgage, about 50% of the value of my house
>>Financial goals
to retire at 60, to pay for my kids college

Why? desu I feel as if I am doing a good thing. This system rewards people like me. I went to the doctor and got diagnosed with autism and over the course of 4 months got 40 grand in compensation for not being supported earlier in life. Now I get a cheque every month that covers rent, food, etc. I was more or less functional, and high IQ for an autistic person (truth is autistic people tend to have very low IQ) but they just give away free money so why not

Where are you buying the unit?

because your parents never taught you that you shouldnt be a leech on society. That they never taught you what it meant to be a man. That you dont have enough self pride to go out and support yourself. That you dont even possess the wherewithal to understand that you are a hindrance to society rather than an asset, and therefore, should an hero.

Todays society is shit. I am doing a good thing by living off welfare to make the collapse accelerate. You want to be a good boy and pay taxes then good for you, but its dumb. You're nothing but a wageslave/debtslave, which is hardly better than chattel slavery

what do you think will happen if society collapses?

hint: you're fucked

reminder that mook is allowing ekansovi.com to track everything you post sitewide

STOP GIVING AWAY DATAMININABLE INFO YOU FUCKING RETARDS

install adblocking extensions like ublock origin and block that shit

GO FUCK YOURSELF, OP

23 years old

Service/assembly technician
Up to 10k a month (paid by hour, 33) more if i have a job oversea

Got 40k in bank

Live with parents. Only help paying for rent ~700 per month.

About to waste my money for a mustang v8

and you're not?

You should help your mom user, but don't let her know you made a ton

East Tennessee. On my first large deal, I didn't feel comfortable investing out of state.

20 years old

>top 20 university
>100k debt which I'm gonna roll out as far as I can
>not much in the bank

GOALS
>eventually own my own hedge fund or trading firm

>Work for family manufacturing company
>side income from stocks and shitcoins
>30K in assets (just graduated)
>2K of that in checking account
>0 in savings because my parents can just give me money
>no debt
>500-700K+ inheritance
>parents are only 46yo

He'll be fine if he's invested in hard assets/smart money and has a 3 month food supply. You can easily do this as well.

i do her taxes every year for free and save her and my dad quite a bit of money (she has rental properties and a small business). honestly, I would have made a really good accountant/book keeper.

27 years old, $13.50CAD/hr full time EMT-B

$200 in chequing account, $0 in savings. $2400 credit card debt, $2500 student loan debt.

I've missed out on so many coins. Could've gotten into bitcoin at $7CAD, found it too complicated to figure out, plus I was broke then too, and probably would've just used them for drugs on silk road anyway.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of being broke. Was considering hailmarying $1000CAD into ANS but I'm worried about fucking myself totally over.

15-20 grand would have such an enormous effect on my life right now. I just don't know what to do. Go back to school, accumulate more debt and hopefully land a better paying job? Good luck. I'd be like 33 by the time I would graduate nursing or something. For fuck sakes.

BTC 1Ay4hcL3R22ABYjGgEejfRfezb1hLG64ZN

why don't you pay her back the fucking $2000 if you really x100 it? why are you a piece of human garbage on purpose?

2/3 the dick, 2/3 the money, and my wife is 7/10 at best. Should I sudoku?

Dental Student. No income. 3.5K in crypto from 500$ initial investment.
>Bank accounts, balances
~7K personal spend money.
Going to have 150K debt in a few years, and owe my parents another 150K
>Financial goals
Run my own practice, make money off passive income early enough to retire in my 50s. Pay off debt asap first.

1) because this 2) cashing out is a hassle...and because im on ODSP if they saw that they would start asking questions. I've only done it once when I was desperate.

put 1000 on dgb. gets fudded hard but the cart looks like a picture perfect wyckoff cycle. ive been telling people this for a few days and pajeeta still insists on fudding. it'll hit 3k sats on the next pump. 10 cents by end of year minimum.

Only giving advice because youre canadian and i know how miserable this shithole is

Good to know. I plan on taking the same route, investing in places in the states as where I currently live is waaaay overpriced (toronto)

Ha Ha you can't even afford chairs for your fat girlfriend to sit on. Pic related

Good luck when you have to rent to niggers

Its sad that you make so little for such a vital function in society.

Let me guess, unionizing the workforce is out of the question

No niggers in Tennessee

Yeah last time a division of my company decided to unionize, they completely halted hiring there. Now there's one employee that composes that "union". Otherwise, they'll send trucks from 1-2.5 hours away to do rides in that area.

We mostly do non-urgent transfers. Some symptom relief stuff in the bigger cities but ya, it's pretty fucked.

With the cost of living, food, insurance, etc, I'm left with like $100 at the end of the month if I'm lucky and don't go out and socialize (drinks, dinners, etc)

Yeah I see people on Veeky Forums rip on it all the time. I see people post portfolios and almost nobody is hodling them. Sketches me out a little. If my "investment" produces nothing them I'm extra fucked. But honestly, can't see how my quality of living could get much worse.

1st year accountant for BAML in london. have a serious gambling addiction and lose about £500 a month which is fucking shit. gonna try and move into another job (more front office shit)

>Bank accounts, balances
£1000 or so

, have £30k in student debt

>Financial goals
rich enough to never post here again

Neetbux

No bank accounts, debts

Rent free

Own 10,000 DOGE

my real wealth is in my gallon jugs of semen beside my bed