youtube.com/watch?v=8-EfW7gYzns
youtube.com/watch?v=TWdSi0Xw4u0
youtube.com/watch?v=NgriVVhCM3c
youtube.com/watch?v=lYPuwCCqNJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Religion was a mistake"
-Sam Harris

Catholics aren't Christian.

"You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions!"
-Jesus Christ

t. martin Luther. Who's traditions of "sola scriptura" and "sola fide" linger on to this day like stench kn a corpse.

Matthew 18:20 “For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” It happens all the time: Prayers which invoke the presence of Jesus during the gathering . . . well, so long as there are “two or three.” Aug 10, 2012

Rape more children
-t any pope

"humans were a mistake"
-God

Question: "Does God make mistakes?"

Answer: God makes no mistakes. His perfection and greatness disallow mistakes: “Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.” (Psalm 145:3). In the original language, the word translated “fathom” incorporates the thought of “possible to find out or enumerate.” In other words, God’s greatness is infinite. This statement cannot refer to a fallible person, for, with even one mistake, his greatness would be quantifiable and finite.

protestants aren't Christian

A Mighty Fortress Is Our God and the gates of popery will not prevail against it.

>God makes no mistakes.
Pairing this with predestination, one might come to the conclusion that God knew man would fall, but allowed him to do so anyway. What is the answer to this? If He is not confined to time, space, or "mat-ter," as Hovind puts it, then why doesn't He change the course of history?

youtube.com/watch?v=ROM5EpCQUlg

youtube.com/watch?v=x-eHCxMM3PI

youtube.com/watch?v=J-AsVxTrgWk

youtube.com/watch?v=8-EfW7gYzns

youtube.com/watch?v=TWdSi0Xw4u0

youtube.com/watch?v=NgriVVhCM3c

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."
- Proverbs 1:7

"But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."
- Matthew 15:9

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ."
- Colossians 2:8

>wow this part of the bible that has been here for a thousand years references indulgences better take that out haha
what did he mean by this?

Catholic bibles are false bibles

Who knows, maybe he didn't envision a future with a world ruled by chiefs or caesars.

this.

catholicism is satan's counterfeit church,
the same babylon that took israel captive

You mean Judah.

Israel was already conquered by Assyria long before the Babylonians came.

Reminder those books were written in Hebrew and not Greek. They are lost, they have not been preserved, the apocrypha is manifestly mere human writings.

youtube.com/watch?v=lYPuwCCqNJE

Reminder that scholars, historians and translators disagree with you.

They disagree that they were originally written in Hebrew?
Because reality agrees with me on that

This to be q h
1/7 in Australia
1/7 priests confirmed, which means the rest knew and said nothing

Old Testament was written in Hebrew and Aramaic.
New Testament was written in Greek.

The books in dispute are the 7 books known commonly as apocyrpha, which were written originally in Hebrew and exist today in Greek.

Apocrypha are not in the Protestant Bible because the Hebrew scholars and scribes did not consider them canon/divinely inspired.

The only one that might be disputed is Enoch, because Ethiopians consider it canon and it is a very interesting book that tells us more about the pre-flood world.

>Apocrypha are not in the Protestant Bible because the Hebrew scholars and scribes did not consider them canon/divinely inspired.
They are not in the bible because they are not divinely inspired. The opinions of men are irrelevant

>Luther was a mistake

-Fritz

How do you know if a book is divinely inspired or not?

his deeds are just not considered mistakes because that would mean you can't convince anyone that he is worthy of worship

>opinions of men are irrelevant
>these books are divinely inspired because the opinions of men at the ecumenical councils told me so

M'lady

one's a corrupt organisation and the other is run by satan

Keep acting as if there wasn't over a hundred years of discussions and rebuking about what should constitute the canon. It was literally a matter of consensus.

already turning into a pillar of salt

Poor Ratzinger :/

It's not his fault he was born to look like the modern Westen image of evil in human form.

He was probably a really sweet guy desu

The non-inspiration of those books is manifest from their non-preservation
The books of scripture derive their canonicity from virtue of divine inspiration alone, not from any tradition or church council. The church may choose to officially recognize canon, but this is a purely passive action, not an active one. Furthermore, the first dogmatic definition of canon was at the Council of Trent in 1546, well into the Reformation.

How do Catholics defend being the worse of all the heresies compared to orthodox and protestants?

>this lesbian is his spiritual counselor

>this some how justifies the corruption of the church that caused Protestantism to come into existent
>also cherrypicking
Try again.

Why is Christianity so irrelevant nowadays?

Oh haha whoops that lesbian isn't your spiritual counselor. This lesbian protestant 'priest' is your spiritual counselor.

I get them all mixed up since there are so many protestant jokes in the world

Wait is this lesbian your 'priest'?

Or this one?

>mfw this STILL does not justify your corruption that led to Protestantism to come into existent

My pastor is Charles Lawson.

Just look.

Look at all these protestant lesbians. Are there any lesbians in the protestant world who AREN'T elevated to the highest levels?

You can say one thing about modern protestants. You can say they are all faggots!

Literally NOTHING wrong with that you Saracen
Yuri is based

I agree with you. Literally nothing in Proestant heresy goes against lesbian priests.

Just point and laugh at them

My dubs overrided any argument you could make, I bet your biblical verse on this doesn't even have dubs

>he's actually defending protestant lesbian priests

Wew lad

There's literally nothing wrong with Yuri

Shut up, homo

It's common knowledge that the Vatican sends their Jesuit infiltrators to Protestant seminaries and undermine their theology. Pedophile enabling Papists have a target on their back, they just don't know it yet.

Is this a meme?

He is right.

can we agree that christendom is a joke?
>reroll muslim

Catholics aren't Christian

muslims are more christian than all of christendom XD

Islam is an invention of the mind of satan

>christendom
>supports gays
>gay priests
>head of church kisses feet for muslims
please tell me more how islam is a invention of the mind of satan?
>biggest christian nation in world creates terror all over the world
>blame muslims
gg

>no crusade
>no inquistion
>no papacy
>"priest can marry"
>codons contraceptives
are you even trying to religion

If God is a transcendent being beyond human morality or concern, why do you use religion as a wedge for rank tribalism and petty insults?

Do you only conceive of God like a leader of a country or a warlord of an army?

If God is the source of divine wisdom and clarity, why do you presume that he shares all your flawed and earthly grudges and hatreds?

Didn't I just tell you Catholics aren't Christian?

>>no crusade
>>no inquistion
These are satanic
>>no papacy
This is unbiblical
>>"priest can marry"
Christianity has no priests aside from the one High Priest Melchizedek. Pastors must marry.
>>codons contraceptives
No.

>THEY WUZZENT KANGS!

crusades are the only true expression of Gods will
the inquisition is the only true expression of Gods law
the papacy is the only true expression of Gods authority
High Priest Melchizedek is a cuck and a filthy jew
Burn in hell you fucking disgusting heathen

>High Priest Melchizedek is a cuck and a filthy jew
but he was literally not a jew. he was canaanite

>High Priest Melchizedek is a cuck and a filthy jew
>Jesus is a cuck and a filthy jew
(((Catholics)))

that's besides the point, you're all burning in hell

You know with only slight modifications to your creed you could probably have a future with ISIS

Honestly they're doing it right
if you're gonna do a religion why wouldn't you go batshit insane with it.
No point otherwise

speaking of hell, I'm still ticked that somehow us atheists are going end up
in the circle of heretics with that fundie shitposter