THE BANCOR JEWS ARE HOLDING MY MONEY HOSTAGE I CANT DUMP BNT I CANT BUY THE COINS I WANT IM MISSING OUT THE MOON...

THE BANCOR JEWS ARE HOLDING MY MONEY HOSTAGE I CANT DUMP BNT I CANT BUY THE COINS I WANT IM MISSING OUT THE MOON MISSIONS ARE LAUNCHING AND IM LEFT BEHIND SOMEONE HEEEEELP THE FUCKING JEWS DID IT AGAAAAAAAAHAAAAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/?st=j45rc5nx&sh=f6835e4d
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/dj4ozyw/
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/dj3yqyi/
reddit.com/user/AlLnAtuRalX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everybody holds your money hostage these days, did you see the civic terms? Shiiieeet

BUT THEY KEEP DELAYING IT

WHAT IF ITS A SCAM ITS DROWNING IN FUD THEY CALL IT THE NEXT DAO

yeah it sucks, I was never gonna try to flip it on the first day though. Slack mod said that the formal response to the Emin hitpiece would come in a few hours. If you check out reddit, Emin and his co-author have been put down by vitalik, nick johnson, and others. He basically admitted that he didn't actually read the code, and that they were right. Keep the fire lit user

75%> it is a scam at this point.

SEVENTY FIVE PERCENT?????? THATS LIKE ALMOST 100 WHAT THE FUCK AHAAAHHHH

dumb NU coiner

these nobanc fud threads are getting worse and worse.

low energy, sad!

heh heh heh, you goyim are funny

>Emin and his co-author have been put down by vitalik, nick johnson, and others. He basically admitted that he didn't actually read the code, and that they were right.
Where?

its a lie, vitalik is in the comments agreeing with them.

hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/?st=j45rc5nx&sh=f6835e4d

emin (el33th4xor), even edited his original comment where he basically said he hadn't analysed the code properly. heres a screenshot of it before the edit.

>salty nobanc
he clearly rebuts an "argument" emin makes in the reddit thread I linked.

the guy is a fucking joke. damage control on his shit article and ignorance.

says in the comments he had the same feeling about DAO though, you want to take that risk?

why are there kikes here doing damage control for this shitcoin 24/7?

You know you could atleast get bancor to pay you for it right, they dont even have a pr rep atm.

lol, he even admitted on twitter that a lot of projects he talks shit about go on to be successful.

something, something, broken clock...

>no concrete criticism

ok pal.

meh I don't have any anyways, shit usually crashes when it hits the exchanges regardless, I can always buy later when it inevitably goes into accumulation mode

Thanks, this is what I was talking about. I genuinely don't get how bancor in particular has attracted so much hate, and blatant lying, I mean I get how that Emin faggot (look at his twitter pic LOL) would benefit from pushing more eth towards tezos, but geez. I'm unhappy with the delay but holy crap, people act like bancor is the antichrist

I don't think there are many ICOs that crash on the exchanges...(if you're referring to the red candle that shows up when tokens first get listed, thats the exchange selling to themselves for 1BTC, happens every time)

Don't really care how Bancor fares in the coming month. It's one of my long term holds. If they succeed in what they're trying to do, it will be a top 3 coin easily. If not, oh well I will sell and get my initial investment back (at least).

They literally banned me from the Telgram chat just for making a joke. Someone asked when the contract would go live and I said 'Soon (tm)'. Literally got banned for that. What a fucking joke.

link to where vitalik responded?

lmao what? he pretty much destoryed one of emin's arguments. did you even read it?

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/dj4ozyw/

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/6i6aco/bancor_is_flawed/dj3yqyi/

Vitalik and Nick Johnson. Also:

reddit.com/user/AlLnAtuRalX

Read this idiot's comments to see how much these guys have backpedaled lol, they're obviously panicking, not to say the bancor guys aren't freaking out too

>They fell for the Bancor meme.

FUCK YOU, OP.
You were told multiple times this would happen and not a single one of you fuckers listened.
Blinded by greed, you bought into something you KNEW was going to make the jews richer in vain hopes they would bring you along for ride.
Guess what though OP? They did exactly what we told you they'd do: used YOU as the source of wealth instead.

>has no actual analysis/argumentation
>muh joos

2edgy4me