Is it dumb for a guy who's trying to become wealthy/at least financially successful...

Is it dumb for a guy who's trying to become wealthy/at least financially successful, mostly to hook up (maybe even marry) someone this pretty ?

Do you know a guy who actually did this ?

Is he still doing well financially ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you need money to get a girl then the girl loves your money, not you.

>Is it dumb for a guy who's trying to become wealthy/at least financially successful, mostly to hook up (maybe even marry) someone this pretty ?

Yes

>Do you know a guy who actually did this ?

Yes

>Is he still doing well financially ?

Yes

>Is he happy?

No

If all you care about is fucking a hot woman than go learn how to talk to women. It's a skill and you can get good at it. And it's easier than becoming wealthy enough that they fall on your lap.

Use her before she gets a chance to use you.
See her as kind of an elevated hooker, sure, you'll have to take her out to diner, perhaps even buy her some shoes. But the moment she wants more, dump that digger and move on to the next. Pump, Pump, Hodl Hodl Hodl aaaaand dump.

Just make sure you don't fall in love now..

take a moment to imagine your cringe conversations with this woman and thing realize you deserve to be alone forever

>all those numales

I can barely comprehend your post from a grammatical context. Stay in mom's basement user, it's best.

how do men even become this cucked

sometimes I'm so thankful I stumbled on Veeky Forums early on in life

you're better off renting that

Cool, can you tell me why he isn't happy ?

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

>that one black guy
How much of a fucking faggot do you have to be to end up as bad as a white cuck? Get your shit together nigga.

Because being married after 10 years of putting her as a lower priority makes it become a burden. You need to commit to either. You will either work your ass off and be rich, or have enough time to culture a relationship but miss out on the money.

Disregard females, Acquire currency.

Some rich guys hook up with a 20 something year old in their late 40s. That is your best bet.

they are in actual fact crab lice, as seen through a x20000 microscope
that smile they all have? it's from watching Hillary Clinton show her gash.

that girl is not pretty

this is why in the clash of civilization the west will lose, and the middle east will rise. Precisely because of your image related

I already have a hot and pretty intelligent girlfriend even from the times of me beeing poor af. So I am all good mate. Feels good to be handsome, intelligent and be good in bed. Girls are not a problem and money is already following pretty well.

He's wearing a military style jacket though and a different t-shirt.

I just want to see some girl get fucked, while wearing this shirt. I imagine Hookup Hotshot doing this

OP described a different situation, unless despite being smart you can't read between the lines.

>Is it dumb for a guy who's trying to become wealthy/at least financially successful, mostly to hook up (maybe even marry) someone this photoshopped ?

Absolutely_disgusting.jpg

What do you do ?

Are you a Business man, Accountant, Doctor, Teacher ?

it's cheaper to rent her than marry her,

I understand pretty well. You should do it the other way around. find a hot intelligent girl and then get rich. No fear and no doubt she loves you for the money. Chasing money to fuck girls is so beta that you will attract the worst characters in pretty bodies.

Coinbro, lemme tell u this ,. Ive been with the hotties like that, and they are 9 out of 10 times too crazy to deal with for over 3 years.. I found myself a,nice girl that isnt quite a 10 but could be with some excercise or whatev, but she is loyal and cool and i actually trust her, family loves her and no drama..cant buy being happy and stress free

Businessman/developer. Been together for 2 years when I was nothing of the above.

Then you didn't read between the lines. OP's priority is the money. He is asking if, given that money is his priority, it is worth to hook up with someone.

Who is the chick in the pic btw? I want to do some more "research".

Bump for answer/fapping

Do a reverse image search. How are you even using Veeky Forums?

Olivia Paige... I was being lazy

Women this hot are boring as fuck to hangout with, perfect for a bit of fun but not much else.

Maybe they like devaluing themselves, but surely one or two of these assholes are fathers or are planning to be fathers one day. Is this the kind of shit they want their sons to believe when they are growing up?

I can find better fapping material with 2 mins google. You have shit-closet homosexual taste

>Generic bimbo slut
>pretty

Get some taste, 'murrican.

Why is she so boring to look at?

faggot

Old enough to breed, too old for me.

Screencap this, mate.

Young, long blonde hair, pretty face and eyes.

I admit that she looks a little bit bimbo-ish due to having big boobs, but I think girls like this are gorgeous.

Did you go to College or work somewhere, before you met her ?

Did you have some money at that time, were you saving money ?

underrated

Yo guys, you should never get married ! If you are rich just do like Dan Bilzerian. Get hookers sucking ur dicks and bang them anytime you want. If you want a child adopt one.

>If you want a child get a pet rock instead.
This.

"The ugly wife is a treasure at home".

Marry a loyal, open-minded fuckable lady that'll pick up your dry cleaning and laughs at your bad jokes, fuck bimbos on the side.

>Yo guys, you should never get married !

Why not ?

What will you do when you actually meet someone you're really attracted to and you want no one else to 'have' her ?

Why would you settle for an ugly wife? You could just as easily find a nice mid 30's professional with 2-5 cats and a mild personality disorder who doesn't look like dog shit and will do household chores. Online dating sites are doing the Lord's work these days.

"pretty"
> fake white teeth
> dyed blonde hair to hide jew ancestry
> fake tits
> playboy necklace
> to much make up
> asymmetrical eye brows
> lazy left eye

1/10 would not smash

>cries when he fondles his dick at night

Why is this board filled to the brim with faggots? Go back to /pol/ and reddit, for the love of god

Why not just find a decent girl and put a ring on it ? Why do you have to get into the shit tangle in the first place ?

White knight detected.

Did you throw yourself upon the first roastie you could find and walk behind her carrying her shopping bags as you pay for everything?

Hoes are meant to be pumped not married
Woman are the single worst investment decision you will ever make
Looks depreciate in value / you don't
Emotional support / what are mates for
Hole / hooker
Children -> The only valid reason
Fck off

SELL SELL SELL

i think the people who are staying with only 1 girl are rarities at this moment. Maybe yes you want to stay with that girl for life but after 1-2 or maybe 3 years you will get bored of her and want something new.

I'm really starting to hate my fellow white men

>implying you need to be wealthy to bag average blondes

She doesn't even have that cute of a face.

Literal broke ass niggas score hotties regularly, get some charisma.

if you need looks to get a guy then the guy loves your looks, not you.

I think she'll be great for OP.

It doesn't seem to be OP's priority, ffs. He is asking if it's worth to waste time of making money on getting a female.

kek

Jacob, getting so buttblasted over the single word "jew" only proves that good old saying. How does it go, again? "Call a jew a scoundrel, a thief, a villain, and he will smile at you. But name him for what he is, a jew, and watch him recoil in fear".

Because they can't find one and they assume that by doing this they'll get it.

Isn't it sad a girl has to do nothing but look pretty and have every man on the planet trying to become a millionare to get her?

They simply have to exist and put a bit of make up on.

Just.

It's also sad for her. If my only objective backup plan was be stupid and expensive I would shoot my brains out.

user, I honestly think stress is what makes a man succeed.

Keep in mind that not every woman looks like that.

if you are a simple man sure yes. boned a stupid girl once and I legit felt like some retardedness got transmitted while having sex.My standarts are so high that I dont fucked a lot of partners but had really good relationships. Atleast if I got one of them pregnant I wouldn't hate myself all life lul.

Trips of truth.

But no. In general women have it easier in the western world. Everyone knows it, but saying it is anti-feminist.

>women
>love

um sweetie

just hire a prostitute OP

pretty girls like that in binded long term relationships end up trying to devour your finances .

with whores they do the same but you get to throat fuck them

Those women will be with you as to offer their beauty for financial security. This is actually done for thousands of years but in different forms and in different levels when it comes to an actual wealth. Almost no woman will be with a man unless he has some soft of an income. No woman will tolerate a long term relationship with you siting on your poor ass. Yet when a woman decides to be with a wealthy man she is branded as a slut. At the end of the day, you will have a very pretty girl, a fuck ton of money which is better than having an average life with an average woman and pretending that money does not mean a lot. It's like the big dick problem, most woman say its not a biggie but once they fuck a big one they will never forget and fuck it again if they have a chance.

>Is it dumb for a guy who's trying to become wealthy/at least financially successful, mostly to hook up (maybe even marry) someone this pretty?
No. Its LITERALLY my life goal to be loaded to the point i can marry a 10/10 blonde, I dont even care if Im her cuck and her cash cow, as long as shes my wife

>Do you know a guy who actually did this ?
I know a guy who literally only married his wife because she has a vague resemblance to Emily Blunt.
>Is he still doing well financially ?
Motherfucker has $20 mil

If you aren't Chad kill yourself. Daily reminder.

Not necessarily. Most Chads are academically useless, so without non-Chads with a brain they would still be fighting bears with stones.

>not pretending to be broke once you become rich and finding a girl who actually loves you for who you are

i usually have to eat the spaghetti strap off of my new shirts because I get starving fast

>women
>love

>mentally ill
>gay

>implying marriage prevents infidelity
It fucking exacerbates it you stupid c2uckold
marriage is a scam in [current year]+2

kek