Cucking napoleon

>cucking napoleon
what the fuck was her problem

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/napoleon-s-penis-size-confirmed-channel-4-documentary-calls-the-artifact-very-small-9235101.html
napoleonguide.com/lovelett.htm
napoleon-series.org/research/napoleon/c_description.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's cute enough to get away with it.

He didn't give a shit. Only married her for her money.

>He didn't give a shit.
aha.a.ahahaha.a.HhahHahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

One glance at a single of his love letters proves otherwise, but the 100s and 100s of them he sent and all his pathetic grovelling after the affair proves it even more. He was completely and entirely in love with her.

he was sexually obsessed with her, idk if you can call that love

Shows that being a top alpha dog won't protect you from being cucked. Nietzsche was 100% right when he said we should treat women as ancient Greeks and Muslims did.

He married a whore and that whore acted like a whore.

are you 12

Great men express emotion differently to us. What appears to be a emotional torrent from Napoleon from your perspective, was really just him getting bored after another massive victory and jotting some notes.

He dumped Josephine anyway to get a baby

What money did she have, though? From what I understand, she was just a slut who knew how to get into bed with higher ranking military officers.

Pretty much, but Napoleon was even lower on the social ladder at the very start

What was he supposed to do, he was straight?

he married her for social acceptance

>He dumped Josephine anyway to get a baby

He clearly loved her up until he discovered her infidelity. That was the point where he only stayed with her to secure an heir

He had a micropenis though.

independent.co.uk/news/people/napoleon-s-penis-size-confirmed-channel-4-documentary-calls-the-artifact-very-small-9235101.html

She was liberte. What was his problem?

>.uk

>Not having a superior efficiently sized cock

>Great men express emotion differently to us. What appears to be a emotional torrent from Napoleon from your perspective, was really just him getting bored after another massive victory and jotting some notes.
Daily love letters about kissing her pussy and licking her feet while she sents one reply every few months with no intimacy.

You clearly haven't studied Napoleons personal life like i have. That dude was utterly obsessed.

Oh great, is /leftypol/ going to start doing to same shit with Napoleon that they're doing with Hitler? Fuck off, Anglo.

>.uk

Will Anglos ever get over their Napoleon butthurt?

BIG BRITANNIC COCK was made for TIGHT FRENCH ASSES

that's a normal size for an unerect penis

He literally would not stop bombarding her with love letters. He was like that 'nice guy' that thinks the more he texts a girl and showers her with praise, the more she'll like him. Don't get me wrong, Napoleon is one of the greatest men who ever lived. But holy fuck, the dude needed to get a grip.

>Daily love letters about kissing her pussy and licking her feet

Sounds hot, do you have a link to these letters?

This.

Why does Britain have such this passion against Napoleon that just doesn't appear in pretty much ever other nation? I guess Russia does too, with the Patriotic War and all that, but even then it's about Russian Patriotism rather than specifically anti-Napoleon. Britain just outright has this massive hatred of Napoleon.

What nerve did he strike on the Anglo's serpent spine?

raised the national debt

Because the Anglos have a fear of any one mainland European nation becoming too powerful, and Napoleon was the one man who came closest to stopping their oppression.

That's not a micropenis. Besides it's a dried up and shriveled mummified part.

napoleonguide.com/lovelett.htm

>Trusting what the Brits say about Bonaparte

Are you always this retarded?

Yo fuck you /po/ napoleon is our guy

Napoleon is a left-wing figure though.

This is the problem with women, they are completely insane, if a woman thinks you are her level she magically loses interest in you and looks for another penis, in order to keep a woman you must always keep her and make her think she is below you. The monarchs that treated their queens like they were subhuman peasants never got cucked.

>Napoleon is a left-wing figure though.
it's kinda weird because before the sjw period started french lefties kept attacking napoleon for being this racist despot

now they've kinda shut up about him
most queens looked like shit tho

>You're the world spirit on horseback
>He's riding her bareback

>You take the Pyrenees
>He's got her on both knees

>You humiliate the Prussians
>One glance has her gushin'

>You annex Spain
>She's got dick on her brain

>You're fighting for jours
>She's tag teaming two Moors

>Your ride sur evenements
>She's dropping her sous-vetements

Poor Nappy just couldn't get a break

lewd

Ehhhhh, kinda

He may have been a good general but he was too short to be taken seriously by women.

You raise a good point. I guess he didn't love her.

Nietzsche thought men should be like the ancient greeks though too so thats misleading.

>fight for liberalism
>surprised when people actually use their new freedoms

asschually, I read a post on r/todayilearned that pointed out he was 5'7'', which was slightly taller than average for the time, because most people were malnourished.

I'm deliberately ignoring the point about how only the 3rd estate were the malnourished ones, and in the pre-modern world being tall was synonymous with being highborn, so propaganda emphasising Napoleon's height was reflecting on how he was an upstart who came from some obscure island.

Anglos will pay

He only cared about her body. He could care less about Josephine herself. She was only a tool for him to create an heir.

thats incredibly short dude

censor that next time will you

>he was too short to be taken seriously by women.
lmao he got cucked by someone shorter than him

the real answer is that he was ugly, scruffy and socially retarded
napoleon-series.org/research/napoleon/c_description.html
average man was short
>because most people were malnourished.
short men reproduced more
> r/todayilearned
kill yourself
fuck you no it isn't

it's 1cm below average global height

>everything bad is reddit

Its a great site with a few retards just like Veeky Forums. Get over it

>it's a great site
neck yourself
>everything bad is reddit
more like you unironically admit to browing reddit

i just threw up in my mouth i bet you're either underage or some scrawny fedora tipping faggot

How can tiny french cocks even compete

>It's been over a fortnight since you had a croque monsieur
>She's been on all fours all night begging for "cock, monsieur"

Did Reddit kill your parents or something?

i wish reddit killed your parents because you go on reddit

>Yet in your letter of the 23rd, and 26th. Ventose, you call me vous. Vous yourself!

Seriously

>And then there are those four days between the 23rd, and the 26th.; what were you doing that you failed to write to your husband? ...

get a fucking grip Napoleon

Veeky Forums is barely even that different from reddit. You get the same jokes and topics of discussions. I find it funny how some people get so insecure about that

>comparing his letters to Josephine to those he sent Marie-Louise

lol damn

slavic golddigger

>cucking a manlet
She did nothing wrong

>brits are still assblasted that they could never beat Based Napoopoo in a fair and honest fight and had to win by cheating so they make up Anglo lies
Kill you are self anglos

They could only defeat him by playing dirty and taking advantage of a bad situation for the French and they know this, so they have to invent lies about him to feel better
Typical Anglo behavior desu

He was French though.

French people are the most adulterous people on the planet. Its basically socially acceptable to have extra marital affairs in France.

Napoleon was Italian

>Corsica is the same as Italy

can we please stop this meme

The Corsican language is just a slightly different dialect of Tuscan which is used as the standard language of Italy today. Moreover, he was descended from Tuscan nobles, not Corsicans.

>He was French though.

George Washington was British

Yes

go to bed Luigi

Why does it have to be us that are the most afflicted by this stereotypes when Germans and Italians exact it on an even worst scale.

Oops, see picture that is related.

Because you fuck the attractive women

Hmm, mayhaps we do. We shouldn't be discriminated on that metric though.

>put of any marriage, at least one of the people is cheating

Really puts things in perspective

She was related to the owner of A HUGE SLAVE PROPERTY in Martinique, she made a shit-ton of money..

>Napoléon is a leftist
>Put the nigger back into slavery
>Put the women back into the kitchen
>Wanted an of the Nations

Dumbest post ever

He ended up fucking some British teenager on St Helena anyways.

Corsica is the same as fucking Calabria. You can keep that shithole. Napoleon was a based Toscano anyway, not some Corsican nigger.

Is there one for the US?

It happened even to the sun king

He had a bunch of affairs of his own, so

>put the nigger back into slavery
He later decided this was a mistake, and would abolish the slave trade during the hundred days
>put women back into the kitchen
True, but the Code Napoléon also had a lot of progressive elements, and being a leftist does not necessarily mean that one is egalitarian concerning women
>Wanted an of the nation (? interesting grammar)
Nationalism was initially a leftist concept, opposed to the absolute and divine monarchy of the right.

Well yeah, he is French.

I know right, what the fuck, he could conquer Europe but can't figure out a woman. Autism.

He would be pissed as hell if you said that, he was proudly Corsican. Until he went back later and was disgusted and said he was French. But he was Corsican.

I feel like im the only person in this thread who has actually read a biography on Napoleon.

Didn't Louis XVI get cucked too?

>Britain just outright has this massive hatred of Napoleon.
It's ironic because all the best and most flattering biographies of Napoleon are from Britain.

No, most likely not. If you're referring to Fersen, the recent 'evidence' that they had an affair is extreme conjecture from a woman who has been absolutely obsessed for decades with the idea of Marie Antoinette and Fersen being lovers, to the point where the main 'evidence' in her first book included things like: "well, Louis XVI was ugly, so of course she would have wanted to cheat!" The new 'evidence' is "she talked in flowery language to him [which she did to anyone she liked]" and "there was a rumor they were lovers [which there were rumors anyone close to her was her lover]"

>tfw less cucked than several important historical figures

I don't avoid women, sir Mandrake, but I do deny them my essence.

>Veeky Forums is barely even that different from reddit

Wanted an Europe of the Nations(aka Ethnostate)*
Fix'd

>Nationalism was initially a leftist concept, opposed to the absolute and divine monarchy of the right

Nope

Nationalism existed since the formation of the fist tribes, and if you read ancient texts from Antiquity and Middle Age you'll see that it was already a thing back then, in fact it was FAR STRONGER than now

As an example it wasn't rare to see a Roman saying : "These people lost because they were a degenerate mongrel race" or "We're of the purest and noblest race"

>being a leftist does not necessarily mean that one is egalitarian concerning women
I guess you don't need to be leftist to be a leftist either.

>I awake all filled with you. Your image and the intoxicating pleasures of last night, allow my senses no rest...

to...

>I have just received your letter of 4 February. I am sorry to hear you are worrying. Cheer up and be gay...

Lmao.

Slavery: Decided it was a bad idea afterwards.
Women: Women still had it better in France than anywhere else, incrementalising the Revolution doesn't make him a "Right wing figure" in the eyes of anyone else but pants-on-head retarded Jacobins.
Nationalism: Nationalism is a far more communitarist (read: left) than monarchy, you mongrel retard.

>That guy saying Nappy didn't care when he was crying about her on his death bed
The real question is why he cared so much about some skank.

>implying nohomo naked oil wrestling followed up by fucking a qt twinks and/or your thicc wife isn't a patrician way to live

>>Cheer up and be gay
Napoopan into yuri confirmed

>tfw even Napoleon had a oneitis
is there hope for any of us? or are we all doomed to fall for the wrong girl and get cucked?

One thing I've learned observing almost all the older people around me is that marriage isn't about choosing THE ONE, it's about settling for the best and trying to get over THE ONE. So, enjoy that. You'll be living with Oneitis until you die.

Love is not rational.

t. still in love with high school stacy 10 years after graduating