Newfags, ask your questions here, discuss coins, concerns, investing, ideas, etc

Newfags, ask your questions here, discuss coins, concerns, investing, ideas, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/03/03/high-school-makes-millions-from-snapchat-ipo/
britannica.com/topic/numerical-analysis
bitcoin.com/choose-your-wallet?category=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What I said genesis or a genesis address?

how do I get Lambo - serious question.

If you want to become financially independent, invest in Iconomi coin and wait a couple of years.

What is a* ...

>if u wanna be a millionaire just hold my bags forever :))))))))))

Hold shitcoins no longer than a week, hold the big boys for the long haul

Tip for newcoiners:

Stay far away from DGB.

you just need 100% roi 6 times in a row with no fuck-ups in between

Yesterday i bough 410€ worth of ltc which i am planning on holding for a while. Im also thinking about buying 200€ worth of various coins for short gains. Is this a good starting strategy for a coin noob?

If i just dump all my savings into btc and put it in cold storage for 5 years will I be rich without all the effort of trading shitcoins

how do i set all this shit up. i got a coinbase account and shit but dont kno how to use my wallet

what is JUST?

you can leave your coins on coinbase if you want. that's what I do for now since I don't have more than $5000 worth

for ETH myetherwallet works well

This is next level newfaggotry

AND WELCOME TO THE SYSTEM

I brows Veeky Forums for the first time today. Most visited boards before were /b/,/v/ and /pol/.

Tell me how i become a billionare

okay you gonna explain what it is or just bitch about it

How do mining fees work? I transferred BTC twice from coinbase to polo and each time it was a different % of my transaction each time. Can someone explain?

should i buy gold with my crypto earnings

Any tips of software or bots? I def need to check github. But I'm looking for something to chart various exchanges/coins and gives me the ability to set alerts at various percentages. And ideas or help for a newfag? Also, for all of the shit that Veeky Forums gets there are a few kings of commerce amongst the noobz and shills. I appreciate your help.

Possibly. It would be safer to spread a bit though. I.e. 50% BTC 40% ETH 10% LTC

No don't. This guy wants to get hacked.

One really risky tactic is putting all your money on one coin that you're sure thats going to moon. quintupled my money this way.

Blockfolio app. You probs won't be able to afford a real trading bot.

I'm using coinbase and poloniex at the moment.
What are some other trustworthy and reliable alternatives?

>trustworthy and reliable alternatives?
good: bittrex, kraken

bad: yobit

A lot of Veeky Forums uses bittrex, no personal use though.

Read more about blockchain technology before you throw your money at it. Then come back. This whole thing is still in it's alpha days and you can fuck shit up if you don't know the basics of what you are doing

so if i want to buy an altcoin should i just go ahead and buy bitcoin now and then transfer it for the altcoin or should i wait for bitcoin to crash or something (basically i have to go through bitcoin no matter what right?)

i was wondering about this too

It's easy when you say it like that!

Blockfolio annoys me a bit. You have to make to transaction to get the correct balance if i buy altcoins. I have to add altcoins and then remove BTCs. Would be great if the BTC is removed automatically.

nobody knows if bitcoin will crash or not (or when). if bitcoin crashes, everything probably crashes (in terms of USD value)

>basically i have to go through bitcoin no matter what right?
yes most alts are traded in btc. some are traded in eth. i recommend bittrex for trading altcoins

Makes sense. Any opinions on Coinigy? Anything on githib I should look at?

Something like Blockfolio with an API would be epic. I want something I can make trades through and updates my balances in real time.

How many accounts should I use? Currently on
>Cuckbase for BTC and ETH
>Bittraps for everything else

are all altcoin markets on bittrex based on bitcoin? can i exchange one altcoin with another without going through bitcoin?

I've got some RDD and I know it's a shitcoin, at what return should I sell?

So I don't trade in 'coins' and actually have money, so far.

I'm aware the stock market is in an absurd bubble because the underlying economy is strongish and the bond market is a backwards dystopia because of these low interest rate. All money is into stocks. Fine, okay.

I get this isn't going to last forever, people with 6-figure salaries will eventually, see the logical that 400+ forward P/E with fucking GOOGL or SNAP or AMZN, paying crazy money for a couple with zero profit isn't sustainable....

Right? I'm not sure where to put my money. I have it in smaller utilities, pharma, oil, Volkswagen, agri, grocery stores and similarly unpopular shit, thinking the cycle will swing. It's killing the fuck out of me right now, btw. I don't know how low this can go.

I was thinking, with the worthlessness of most of these """tech""" companies, buying these companies supplying the basics will be the best bet when dotcom crash 2.0 happens.

Stock market is based off dreams and schemes and advertisement was overbought and the boring, basic shit that keeps society actually functioning is oversold. So I thought, and I bought the boring shit, there is no end in sight the bleeding from my losses. Help me desu kenpai-user-sun

>are all altcoin markets on bittrex based on bitcoin?
btc and/or eth

>can i exchange one altcoin with another without going through bitcoin?
no, not on bittrex. some exchanges offer a few shitcoin pairs but generally you always trade in btc or eth

Safe to upload ID to Coinbase? Kraken has forgotten about me.

What coins have the greatest potential of future ubiquitous global use? Like I could go to Djibouti and spend that shit at even the most obscure little store.

what are some cryptos I can hold for a few months to a year?

How do I know when to hop onto a coin? There are so many

How do you avoid taxes when cashing out?
Would a btc atm work?

>Would a btc atm work?
Youtube

Hmm?

Is e*trader a good platform to start engaging into the finance realm?

dont be a weak handed faggot. if something drops 1 percent everyone starts crying

>paying a jew so you can hold his bags

lol

What would you recommend? I don't want to get into cryptocurrency as of now. I don't have the knowledge necessary to risk something like that yet.
>inb4 youtube tutorials

stock market is rigged i would never tell anyone to invest in that shit. snapchat is worth like 100 billion dollars (i dont know the number but its really high) but yet that will tell you they dont plan on making 1 cent until 2020.lol da fuck

put a small amount on cyptro have fun learning how to trade. when you get the hang of it make a big trade. i been trading bitcoin for a year or so. lost most of my money at the start. build back up to profit level. and two days ago i said fuck it and went all in on a massive scale. hope it will pay off. i enjoy it tho

Do you know any reliable up-to-the-second software programs that specializes in numerical analysis? I think learning some quantitative analysis would be definitely beneficial, but I don't know where to get my feet wet?

How many % of my portfolio should be BTC / ETH / lower market cap altcoins?

i dont know what that means. all i do is buy low and sell high. that crap dont work with cyptro

So let me get this straight--you are telling me that no one is profiting off snapchat? Wasn't there like some school teacher who put in $400 on snap; left it and turned it into ~$20 million?

Here's the link: nypost.com/2017/03/03/high-school-makes-millions-from-snapchat-ipo/

>i dont know what that means

britannica.com/topic/numerical-analysis

How much does bitbean staking pay out and what are the parameters that determine how much you get paid?

she bought them years ago when they weren't worth shit. now that the market cap is 20 billions the gains will be limited. even if they become the biggest company in the world (in terms of market cap) it'll still only be a 25-30x return for whoever buys now

what im saying is the company does not make a profit until 2020 and its worth 20 billion. shit is shit

buy a few coins/bars but not too much. Phyzz is not the path to lamboland. It is a reasonable, albeit inconvenient, form of insurance
t. big stacker who listened to Peter Schiff before striking it rich from BTC

just geting into staking. RDD is 5 percent of your holding in your wallet. so how ever many you buy thats what it goes off of, plan to stake rdd 24/7 for the next 3 years

I have been missing your post op
Well delivear, kudos sir!

I WANT MILKIE

With 1.000.000 bitbeans in your wallet you will sproud roughly 1000 beans a day. Totally worth it if you are retarded enough to invest 10k or something.

I just want to get as close to Elon Musk as possible. It's reported that one asteroid is worth $10 quintillion. If Musk is one of the first to asteroid mine, he'd be the first trillionaire. Who knows how much you can profit off that.

questions for Euro trader fags
I live in Germany and I would like to start trading crypto.
which online trading platform do you recommend? I heard that Kraken was slow and not that good.
which multi coin walled do you recommend?
I was thinking about using Exodus or Jaxx for transactions and paper wallet for long storage

will never happen with current tech i mean we have not even been to the moon yet. if someone when to the moon they would be dead before they got there. i think the other day he came out and ssaid he is working on flying cars? lol

I have a retard coin related question.

I have a CSGO knife, I want to sell it for BTC, after I get the BTC I also want to find some shit coins to dabble around in.

I also want to get into buying medicines (weed) from the dn (question for another board/thread/place)

It's probably only going to be around $200-250 is that realistically enough to get a small start on these ladders to the moon?

>yhprum's law
Way to be optimistic there, buddy. Not only is NASA is working on a new rocket, Space Launch System (SLS), but Musk has greater plans on his own. His Falcon Heavy rocket should be finished within the coming years. Going to the moon would take approximately 3 days. No one is going to go mental within that timeframe. Mars on the other hand....

Newfag here, how does one actually cash out cryptos and turn them into fiat for daily use?

Bitcoin atms or cash out through a service like coinbase into your bank account
Maybe not the moon but you should be good. Gotta play big to win big
I started with $200 and put it all i ethereum when it was like $30 so I've done pretty well, but that's extreme luck desu. I thank g-d every day

Are ICOs just scams?

Would you get more payout if you held your coins in separate wallets on separate machines? Why was some user talking about buying a bunch of rizen processors? Does your cpu speed or the amount of cores in your cpu have anything to do with the payouts?

At this point, pretty much.

Only buy coins shilled on Veeky Forums if they have real research and a marketable product. Know the biggest names in crypto and buy coins theyre involved in, Do your own research learn how to read a whitepaper, understand a roadmap etc

Is it dangerous to use a vpn and fake your ID on coinbase? If not, what alternatives are there?

What is the best software for keeping wallets?

Is it safe to buy Status? Also, how the hell do you do it? Their site is very vague for newfags like me

What Bitcoin wallet should I use?

how do i even get started??
i know reddit has a FAQ for newfags, but are there any other guides?

core wallets

bitcoin.com/choose-your-wallet?category=desktop

Kraken/coinbase
Buy BTC
Buy high sell low

Since we're talking about all sorts of coins, What do you guys think of Susan B Anthony dollars? Is it worth coin roll hunting for them at the banks?

I think they're bound to go up in value as collectors items.
Given that it is face value, and nothing to lose, this is a risk-free opportunity for arbitrage.

Some of them, like the near date ones are already worth $5 or more per coin. Seems like a no brainer to hoard these. Can't lose money either like with digital currencies because the lowest it'll ever be worth is it's face value.

When should I buy in a coin that's up a lot when looking to trade? What if it's not dipping but keeps going up for a long time already? I see coins everyday that go 100 or more % but I've no idea how to trade them properly.

Is anyone else's ETH transaction stuck now because of the overload from ICO? Been waiting for 4 hours already...

Due diligence and homework outside of American / English / Western outlets required, i.e., should I also scour through Chinese, Japanese, Korean internet?

What are sats?

Satori (or SATS) are 1/100,000,000 of a Bitcoin. Essentially, it's a lot simpler to value a coin in terms of sats than value if something at $0.02, since dollars do not go past 0.01

why are you trying to trick me, its buy low sell high i want to make money not lose it

what investing principles for stock market apply to crypto? It seems there are more stock market resources that crypto, is crypto the same as FOREX trading? If so, isn't it shit, cuz big fish in FOREX trading use algo and they do it every day 24/7?

Are there any sites similar to 1Broker where I can play forex/stocks/commodities anonymously, with BTC, in relatively small increments? But less scam-y than 1Broker?

I'm on Polo so no ANS or RDD or Mona for me, which coins should I look forward to and buy for gains?

How do you hold your coins? Does anyone have a trezor? Do you just keep your coins in bittrex? Desktop wallets?

LTC WILL hit $100 on August 1st. Don't buy now, it'll drop again

Please respond

Why buy crypto instead of stock?