Greeks

Why did greeks depict themselves as nordics when todays greeks look like swarthy arabs?

Why do you think Nordics looked like that

Why did nordics depict themselves as ugly cucks when todays nodics look like.... oh wait

What is the final solution to the /pol/ack question?

Michaloliakos is unironically 100% pure Greek, since he is a Maniot, a people in the southern Peloponnese that were never conquered by the Turks and lived in isolation for hundreds of years as pirates and bandits.

The fact that he looks like a swarthy Arab makes me kek audibly as a Greek for the idiots in Golden Dawn who want to protect the "racial purity" and whiteness of the Greek people.

>hot women
Kek

Both sides are awful.

As an Arab, that guy doesn't really look Arab.

>Posts a lanky square jawed horse

Bravo

Yeah and maybe because he's just ugly? Like, maybe it's possible that there are ugly people in every population? On average Mediterraneans are quite attractive, northern populations not so much

He was regarded as exceptionally ugly in all Ancient Greek sources

They looked like that way back but the Turks have since bred them out of existence.

This triggers the snownigger.

The point is Greeks, like Italians were never really "white" by the Anglo-Saxon racial standards.

This was partly due to climate, and partly because all meds are a huge melting pot since the bronze age.

>my ancestor :^)

>Why did greeks depict themselves
>posts a depiction of an Israelite king sculpted by an Italian
How historically illiterate are you?

>A high level of discourse is expected

You know scandinavian are the most beautiful people according to most sites done reasearch on it rite?

>Michelangelo
>Greek

Nice Jew

Lots of Greeks interbred with swarthy Arabs, especially Ionians. Then there's the raids.

greece/2016

proof that greeks %50 turkic blood,

they are not white anymore...

Good night sweet Greece. You were great when you were white.

Any genetic studies to back up this claim?

Fuck Anglo Saxon racial standards then. Greeks may be swarthy, but they are definitely "white". They spawned western civilisation so fuck their bullshit standard.

>Muh okcupid and beautiful people.com said so!!

Fuck off you spastic, hang yourself

Hercules was African! Fuck whitey!

>Fuck whitey!

Probably, but for one Ionians literally lived on the coast of Asia Minor, and got there by colonization. Not to mention the Aegeans.
Colonization doesn't happen without some interbreeding.
This isn't saying even the purest Greeks weren't swarthy.

Real Turkics aren't swarthy but Asian looking. The fact modern Turks look like shitskins means they have Greek blood rather than Greeks having Turk blood.

>Michelangelo
>Greek
American """""""education"""""""

But to answer your question, they didn't depict themselves as nordics. Pic related is a Roman mosaic of Alexander. Does he look nordic to you?
>inb4 b-but that wasn't made by a greek
It is believed to be a copy of a greek original, and even if the creator did not know what Alexander looked like, surely a greek or a roman knew that greeks in general looked like?

David was made by an Italian and is supposed to be Jew.

oops, forgot the pic in question

we knew what you wre referring to

>Fuck Anglo Saxon racial standards then. Greeks may be swarthy, but they are definitely "white". They spawned western civilisation so fuck their bullshit standard.

Greeks have outlasted everyone, we don't need anyone's approval.

Greece's strategy of survival which came through not any fake nationalism but through religion has kept them as cohesive unit for thousands of years. Dumb Northern Euros think that they are superior because they have suburbs with millions of negroes and muslims and think they will reign over them due to their "enlightened" superiority. But Greece through Byzantium reigned over other people with their consent through the Orthodox christian religion.

The N.European and dumb american obsession with race and nations typifies their hubris and paranoia of losing their power (which if things keep up they will lose it). But Greece doesn't need nations in order to survive, and never did need them.

>Populations that have evolved to survive in warmer climates
>Swarthy
>Populations that have evolved to survive in colder climates
>Pale

Okay bravo well done! Arabs and Greeks are both swarthy because they live in warm climates! Great! Anything actually significant to add to discussion, /pol/?

OP didn't even know that Michelangelo was Italian, nor that it isn't a statue of a greek man. So I expected the worse.

>asian looking
Arabs do look Asian, there's more than one type of 'Asian'.
And they interbred with Arabs in the past. Greece controlled the Western coast of Asia Minor at one point, which is modern day Turkey.

>mfw retards don't know Greeks are actually the least cucked people by Turks in the Balkans

- Ionian islands were never under Turkish control
- Crete was only conquered in 1669
- The island archipelago was only conquered in 1714

If you want to know what an ancient Greek looked like just look at someone from Corfu or something.

>muh race
you are all autistic and spiritual termites

Modern day Greeks are imposters. Trust me guys. The original Greeks were White American Anglo-Saxon Protestants.

>there's more than one type of 'Asian'.
actually not in terms of races
caucasian
asian
african
abo
amerindian

this is the best clustering for races, K = 5

That area wasn't populated by Arabs in that timeframe you fucking ignoramus. If you are OP then it's safe to say you are completely historically illiterate. Those areas were occupied by multitudes of different ethnicities, namely Semites like Jews, Phoenicians and the like. If you're implying that those areas were populated by Arab bedouins in ancient times, then go neck yourself you thick cunt.

Sorry I meant Mongoloid when saying Asian.

Greece is not that warm honestly.

Wow those red lines convinced me

race is the (only and) most important human characteristic

Ottomans /=/ nationalistic Turks

>in that time frame
You realize that it had to be colonized, right? You realize that regardless of whether there were Arabs there or not, that Arabs went there to trade and such with the Greeks, right? The point of having the coast was trade and better land.
>Arabs aren't Semites
Yeah and I'm the OP.

explain why you are subhuman garbage

i don't matter
my race matters
i'm white

T. Shitskin

Hey poop man

you are subhuman
you are subhuman
you are subhuman

Have you considered that statues don't depict colour

Yeah, the Arabs didn't mix with mainland Greece and only had a lasting genetic imprint on Greek colonies which honestly are irrelevant considering we are discussing mainland Greece

The Greeks never initially mixed with Arabs, you can say Arab traders had contact with them but once again that won't leave a genetic imprint.

Ignoring racial lines of the time and trying to group Jews, Phoenicians and bedouins together is plain ignorant considering they do have distinct racial characteristics. The bedouins (Arabs) that you are referring to hadn't conquered the levant yet. They remained in their desert shitholes in the south.

>projecting

You could be a black man born in Britain and be culturally British in and out. Race doesn't matter at all.

OP here
Original greeks where nordic whites. Why is that so hard to grasp? Todays greeks are turkish rape babies

Is this every genetic dead ends battle cry for being called out on being an autistic antisocial waster? Projection? Pseudo eugenecist pseudo intellectual wanker. You're not a psychologist, just a wastrel.

>Greek colonies
Some Greeks went home. A good bit of Syrians and Phoenicians also migrated to Greece.

I don't know why you're being so autistic.

Well they DID

>culturally British
Culturally east London Ghetto shithole
ftfy

You're a shitskin loser so you're projecting your failures onto others.

The Ottomans were the Turks of the 20th century, they didn't feel inclined to Turkanize Greece

t. Jamal Silverman.

Why are whites and niggers always trying to claim Rome, Greece, Carthage and Egypt as their own? Mediterranean people are brown. The end.

/pol/ threads in /pol/ pls.

discussion of the greek people is politics now?

>Romans considered Middle Eastern and North African people more intelligent and civilized than snowniggers

really makes you think

Any mixing that happened between these people was inconsequential as they were both part of the Med master race.

OP is a faggot

That's a statue of an ancient middle eastern jew sculpted by a medieval italian

Fuck off

Because they live right need the arabs so there was bound to be some mixing.

I'm from Northern Europe and I bet you're some fucking American mongrel WASP LARPer

I'm not really being autistic, I'm simply stating that Arabs had fuckall genetic impact on Greece while you're making it out as if their some mongrel race with huge Arab admixture, they are not.

>implying that anyone in this thread is arguing in good faith and that their real motive is not to vindicate their racial politics.

>draws red line

woah you really got me thinking

When people start screaming "shitskin" and "t. Jamal Silverman" and "projection" it stops being an actual, serious debate. It's pathetic. Typical of /pol/ though, intellectually stunted misinformed idiots.

>I'm from Northern Europe
Yeah a Turk from Northern Europe right Abdul?

/thread

There is absolutely no research suggesting that Greek people were displaced or replaced since antiquity. Turks and Greeks fucking hate each other, let alone interbreed. They even swapped populations. Greeks were never nordic.

Also, where did this definition of white being Scandi-looking come from?

Your autism is astounding. I'm Irish. Literally neck beard autist buzzword bingo with you.

>TEE. Le abdul Silverstein xDDD
>fuk turkroaches deus vault!!11!!!

Please just leave this board. You are wrong and you know it.

>Ireland
>Northern Europe
What

That's very duplicitous. He's using the Roman term African (with regards to Julian) and extrapolating it to apply to Sub-Saharan Africans. In fact North Africa back then was even less sub-saharan admixed than it is today (See that recent study on Egyptian genes).

/pol/ is not about politics. It's supposed to be the exact opposite.

The Romans referred to North Africans such as Egyptians and Berbers as just "Africans" though, so he's correct in that sense.

REMINDER: Ionian islands were never conquered by Turks. This is what people from the Ionian islands look like. That's your ancient Greeks right there.

They look like Serbs

Better slightly brown then a cuck.

Aryans were cruel though. Civilization softens people.

This proves absolutely nothing

So, a mix of European phenotypes just like mainland Greece? Really makes you think.

Mediterraneans were Indo Europeans (Aryan). Why do you say this with pride?

>ITT

Neo-nazi /pol/tier people are shit always and everywhere.
That's the leader of the Golden dawn.
Really makes you think...

Not him, but you should post the source of that pic, at least the author, if not also the work that it is quoting

I'm not a 'snownigger'.
No, they had an impact. I am not making it out as they are now more Arab than Greek, I'm making it out as some Greeks might be a bit more swarthy because of a history of interbreeding with Arabs. There are also Arabs coming to Greece now.

I'm not even making this out to be a bad thing.

he means north africans

There are a ton of Greeks with light eyes and dirty blonde-brownish hair though...

Can see some Turkish genes there