Why does no one here talk about 1 broker? You can copy the trades of top traders and just passively make money...

Why does no one here talk about 1 broker? You can copy the trades of top traders and just passively make money. The top traders made upwards of 500% last month. That would compound pretty fast, don't you guys think?

Here's a referral link: 1brok.er.com/?.r=28152

Here's a non-referral link: 1brok.er.com/?c=en/home

Just take the dots out of the link.

This is gambling.

why should I trust a trader who's profile picture is pikachu

this fucker rekt half of my balance

what but it says here you should be up 500% ?

a week ago, he was at +800%, then went full retard as I started copying him

I remember reading something about 1broker being scammy. Any insight?

same here.
i started w/ lumyo up 600% and robot up 500%
now they're at 500 and 400%, and i'm down 20%

ya got good returns there? what risk level did you copied? how long did you let it run?

>not going with Vits at a risk lvl 1 and just easily doubling your money

You got greedy and feel for the okie doke.

greedy for sure, and only done it for a few days
mind to share your copies? I'm still learning

So is all investing.

I've made about 10% so far and I only started yesterday. I'm copying gtfann and robot.

>The top traders made upwards of 500% last month. That would compound pretty fast, don't you guys think?

*last* month is the key word here.

How many of those traders make these returns every month and how many just lucked out going all-in on a coin that mooned?

It's not crypto. They're trading forex, commodities, stocks, etc.

I feel like I have to post this in every 1broker thread: CFD TRADING IS ILLEGAL IN THE US. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE IN THE USA OR YOU COULD GET YOUR ASSETS SEIZED AND GO TO JAIL

Are none of them doing crypto? I was thinking of getting in on this, but I thought it was crypto.

Make x trader profiles.
Trade different stocks on each of them.
Keep the top performers.
Scam normies.
????
profit?

some do crypto, yes

This. It is just like eToro or those betting picks sites. People make lots of accounts with different picks and some of them end up being profitable by chance but they dont actually know what they are doing.

Its just easy to explain, you put your money to follow a *susscesful trader* and now he can move a fuck tone on money where he want to move it, either is for good or for bad

For example if this guy buys penny stocks, then you will follow and skyrocket the price, but for the lol he bought time ago and are selling the bags, c'mon i can do a million% doing the same.

You guys deserve to lose money actually

Cfd?

OP violates Veeky Forums global rule #11.
1broker referral links are blocked by the spam filter for a reason.

fucking this, holy shit. This is a whale's wet dream.

am down 0.3 BTC from the 2.5 i started at
anything need changed, or should i ride the waves?

Leveraged trades

STOP SPAMMING REFERRAL LINKS, YOU FUCKING INDIAN STREET

Contract For Difference, a fancy name for a bucket shop.

never posted a referral link here before
my bad. didn't know that included all referral linking.

>didn't know
You obviously tried to circumvent the spam filter by inserting dots and spaces in the link. That violates global rule #10.

how do they trace you when all transactions are in bitcoin?

Almost all links on Veeky Forums are banned. tinyurl for instance.

People evade filters by saying stuff like T B H all the time.

11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
10. [...] . No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

Yep, sorry, hadn't read over the rules since I started coming on this site six years ago. Your dick hard yet?

Then delete the thread.

Are you a janitor or something? Just edit it out.