I only want to send a message to ETHEREUM maximalists

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

*breaths*

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

Theme of the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI
flippening.watch/
youtube.com/watch?v=7uhT2ipQpKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tiny dip after months of growth

op on suicide watch

>it can do everything bitcoin can do ... and more!

AHAHAHAAHAHAHA ETHERKEKS BTFO

>he think's it's a tiny dip HAHAHA

someone do a twisted vitalik

>DONT WORRY GUYS ITS JUST A TINY DIP

kek I perfectly timed the $365 top and completely sold out.

You could spot this correction coming a mile away.

zoom out the chart you mental invalid

people call it in this thread from yesterday, have a read

ethercucks ETERNALLY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

WE WARNED YOU. WE TOLD YOU IT WAS A SCAM.

youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

I am that fag. I'm still happy.

great and now i cant sell because my ETH is stuck in myetherwallet, wtf

ethcucks btfo

and im reaping all the benefits

Some proof kek

nice

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

ETC PePe pattern confirmed (pic related)

HODL guys, it's just a small correction.

You trust me, right? ;)

hahahahahahaha

my god I knew this was going to happen but i never imaged it would be this beautiful

i-it'll go up again right?

did he survive a nazi death camp?

THE CHINESE ARE DUMPING ETH FOR ANS. Why buy Russian coin when you can get China coins? Chinese are patriotic motherfuckers. GET IN NOW, ANS.

Bought more @ 325. You kids are too easily excited.

Post your reaction when you realize ETH is never going above 400 again.

weak hands BTFO
thanks for the cheap eth

it'll be cheap at 290€

Its back at normal price, retard alert. You were saying op?

Damn, of course it does this when I don't have access to my laptop. Otherwise I'd sell some of my shift before and buy on this dip. Can't you fools see the following moon? This is just whales pushing the price lower to cause panic sells and scoop them up before the mission begins. Look at the day candleldsticks.

>mfw

Fucking retard. I just bought 100 ETH on the dip. $500 next week. Screencap this.

>eth is gonna crash
>tfw it just survived the dip

pfffffhAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA

Hope you dumb nocoiners bought the dip, we're pretty much guaranteed $500 this week now.

I'm only trading the ratio atm, jumped out of ZEC and bought ETH at 1200 and up we go

great song btw OP

Looks like 2017 is shaping up to be the year of the ant.

It already recovered HAHAHA

Should we tell him…?

>No volume
yeah, right, just hodl... It will be funnier top kek.

bull trap

buy u fucks

*bucket rolling on the floor*
*user spasming on the rope*
*neck snaps*

get out while you still can

this is literally your final warning

Dead cat bounce is over... how low this time?

Sold all my ETH for ZEC a week ago about 1:1
Feels good.

"Vitalik Vaporub"

Lol weak hands selling again. Fuck I wish I had transferred more fiat to kraken.

BUY ETC BUY BUY BUY

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

>Winklevoss twins bow to Ubiq
>Smart Contracts with aliens
>tx Processes psychic-like abilities
>Control crypto-market with an iron but fair fist
>Own exchanges & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient ethereum blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Ubiqgrand will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing blockchians on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be built from Ubiq tech
>lead devs said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>Ubiqs owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Ubiqbots inside you right now
>Ubiq devs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Ubiq bunker in Wilkes land?
>Devs learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their BTC reserves with the blockchain. There’s no BTC in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Ubiq
>The devs are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, the Ubiq devs are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe who foresaw the great ETH crash. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

flippening.watch/ stopped working. Ethereum blow the fuck out.

Nice try fud. This ship isn't sinking yet.

Sell ETH, its your last chance!

WEAK HANDS GET THE FUCK OFF MY ROCKET SHIP

FUDPOSTERS BTFO
NAYSAYERS BTFO
NO COINERS ETERNALLY BTFO

TO THE FUCKING MOON SAY IT WITH ME

here we go!

To vitalik in Arnie's voice: you're one ugly mother fucker

Go back and compare how dumps work. Lad, it's not about being pro or against something. Just be on the winning side, and ETH is going down.

how so? It's comfortably floating 340-350

Can you post fundamental reason why this dip is not like the others and why everyone with a brain shouldn't be buying the dip?

It can tho.

Yea I know right? The FUD on here is hilarious, it doesn't even work anymore. The EEA3 announcement is going to be hilarious when they continue shilling but everyone FOMOs into ETH anyways and it hits $500 and market cap parity.

Screencap this

When something trades flat for a while, a volume spike can tend to determine it's direction. What I noticed with eth is that it tends to maintain a value of ~0.137 sats when btc is quiet, when btc started to rise, eth also rose (maintaining that 0.137 sats). This is strange as altcoins should tend to drop when bitcoin increases, due to their value in sats dropping, relative to btc. I believe this maintenance of 0.137 sats is due to heavy bot trading of eth.

Now that btc is rallying, eth is having a bit of a decrease, due to the sell volume spike, however bots a trying to maintain that 0.137 sat value, and this is what is currently preventing it from having a more drastic drop.

Ichimoku Kinko Hyo masterrace!

GET OUT RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THIS SHIT WILL DROP LIKE A FUCKING ROCK.

those buy walls will not hold for very long! You have been warned!

Your prayer is heard, my child.

You guys aren't even good at FUD lol

interesting. thanks for elaborating. what's your buy order set at for eth?

Fuder detected

Leveraged bag hodlers detected.

if it goes anywhere near 300, i'll buy, otherwise i'd recommend to just hold this out, btc can't rise forever (although it looks like it will soon attemp a push further up these coming days, likely after dropping a bit)

weak hands out!
ETH now has a clear path to $500

check em

MASTER RACE ICHIMOKU

>300
more like 100$

These "announcements" are already weighted in the price idiot

>-1.8%

Fucking eugene go back to your grave smelly motherfucker

doubtful. so many flash crashes over the last few days don't bode very well for the coin.

It's just a dip. Don't worry lads, HODL !!!!
Top kek xD

These are the same people who made the same threads when ether first hit 50 dollars in feb. its like you want to stay poor, buy this shit now that its cheap you dumb fucks

Been hearing this since 28 dollars.

how do i learn to work with this?

You have to realize that eth was shilled quite a bit here yesterday, and btc has been receiving quite a bit of hate. They're just returning the favor :)

(I bet most actually own eth themselves)

95% percent of people were just holding it because Bitcoin was going to shit.

Maybe 5% actually even know what it does let alone belive in the technology.

It was inevitable that now Bitcoin is getting it's shit together ETH is going back into it's alt-coin box.

youtube.com/watch?v=7uhT2ipQpKs

You wanted a DIP? Now you have a DIP, go buy idiots. Pic related.

>ETH dips a little
>OMG ETH IS A MESS, PURE VAPORWARE, SELL THIS SHITCOIN SELL SELL SELL

Every single time.

second wave incoming

momentum is turning down, don't force people into buying your bags

My background is Computer Science so I extrapolated from there. TA and chart watching is like playing the player. I've been doing this for like 2 months, so you need to get cues for buy and sell. Hard to explain sometimes.

Here we go again!

FUCKING L...O....L...

Once again, see you at the bottom user. TAking profit at 280.

Can you please try explaining via numeral data?

Source on the website??

>being this new

nocoiners, when will they learn
We're going from ATH to ATH weekly lol

How long are the transactions taking? Been waiting for 3 hours now...

I'm afraid to buy ETH cause of this right now. What if my payment gets lost or something?

Literally can't happen. It will just take more time to go through.

Never try to catch a falling knife.

So source on the website?