Did most of the high testosterone Europeans die in the first two world wars...

Did most of the high testosterone Europeans die in the first two world wars? Did this monumentous loss of life leave only beta European men behind? Is that why virtuous western values intrinsic within western civilisation such as patriarchy began to decay post WW2?

Kinda yeah

It's like how the Elves in LOTR seem so calm and wise because all the violent & foolish elves got killed off in the endemic wars of the elder days

>the big strong ones died and the weak ones survived

That's not how it works.

>Did most of the high testosterone Europeans die in the first two world wars?
No. You know there were plenty of survivors right? Not all soldiers died.
Britain in WW1 took only 800,000 Casualties
France over 1 million
Germany 1 million
Russia about the same IIRC

In WW1 Germany took about 5 million dead and the Soviets took around 30 million which was probably the worst but they still had plenty of survivors

The draft dodgers and those who fled war instead of fighting were probably pretty weak

It's because commies have sapped and impurified our precious bodily fluids.

Betas are the first ones to be drafted in any war

Majority of casulties of WW2 were civvies herded and murdered without resistance, not fighting men.

Also your theory is bullshit, warriors were killed throughout the whole fucking history. Opposite is true the more warriors society is losing, the more warlike it becomes.

Technology.

No, by that logic the Japanese would be even worse off because of all the ones committing sudoku in the Pacific. Even if such a thing was possible there's no way to reasonably measure it.

Back in reality, the most dramatic drop in overall virility has taken place from 1960-present accounting for the explosion of endocrine disruptors in the burgeoning plastics industry. BPA, pfthalates, etc. 1% drop in sperm count every year, 50% decline overall. A minor decrease in bone density is probably correlated, but trivial.

Then WHAT happened to western civilisation? Wouldn't you consider today a weak point of the west?

The japs are horribly off

They don't breed anymore and their men are weak fags who like cartoons and 2d pillows over women

There were plenty of European countries who lost know or barely any soldiers and their societal dynamics don't seem to be much different

>Then WHAT happened to western civilisation?
Young men (like yourself), spending most of their time on internet echochambers. Memes aside: technology.

Fair point

>doesn't have to die of cholera
>doesn't have to sweat and hobble over a rice farm
>doesn't have to starve over old fish and what rice rations the nobles didnt confiscate for themselves
>instead of having to send their sons to get mowed down by machineguns and die in Literally Where, Polynesia, Suzuki Mitsubishi-kun is afforded the luxury to live a cushy life and hump synthetic textile anime pillows all day
>this is somehow a bad thing

Replacing comfort and luxury over basic duties a man is intrinsically bonded to fulfill is not acceptable. It's pathetic. Even then, japs don't live comfortable lifestyles. In their society they work constantly like fucking drones. If you think hours in the west are bad...

But of course you did just post anime so I'll stop replying to you after this because you are obviously biased and conform to the pathetic
lifestyle mentioned

Other countries industrialized

The period of European hegemony was a historical anomaly that is getting corrected. Soon mega States like the US, China, and a couple centuries layers the pajeets will be at the top, and European countries will be Qatar tier (unless they federalize).

boo

If I offered someone a post-industrial service-sector job vs. primary-sector, pre-industrial agricultural one, would you not pick the former without hesitation? Working like a slave in an air-conditioned office beats repetitious physical work by miles, as someone who has done both. The surplus and price of luxury goods both there and in the West is historically unprecedented. The average consumer can have a computer and wifi, that alone is absolutely phenomenal. Etc. Etc.

Besides, why don't you think more people join their militaries to fulfill that machismo Duty(tm)? I'm sure everyone would love to drop everything to go rucking and get shot at rather than lounge in a warm house with a pile of snacks watching a movie on Netflix, right? And whats with the attitude, do you have any idea where you are?

>European hegemony is an anomoly

What lol? For the majority of recorded history Europeans have dominated. Ever since Alexander.

>, and a couple centuries layers the pajeets will be at the top

Much sooner than that user, much, much sooner.

>it's a "middle class 19 year old who's never experienced hardship in his life waxes poetic on what it means to be a man while he posts on 4chin all day and goes on about how glorious war is through his extensive experience of call of duty" episode
ah yes

>1500 to present is the majority of recorded history
Are you aware that India and China exist?

I have worked both as a labourer and office drone and preferred the labouring job by miles, it felt more fulfilling to work with your hands but it paid less. I see what you're saying, industrialisation and technology has killed off the need for man to fulfill his primal duties and nowadays in the West you can coast through life without experiencing any hardship which ultimately degrades character and virtue.

>then what happened

Nothing is wrong with europe today compared to the elder days, stop baiting and get of my board

Hard times create strong men
Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men
Weak men create hard times

Alexander destroyed the empires of the East and could have smashed India if his empire wasnt so unsustainable and he didnt die prematurely. The Roman Empire could have easily smashed any Eastern empire and by the fall of Rome most feudal kingdoms were leagues ahead of the East. You would be lying if you said the East had a greater cultural, economic, scientific and technological output.

>it's a "30 year old man who just graduated community college with a degree in philosophy and dabbled in forensic science only to find out his skills aren't worth anything in the real world so he acts like he knows people on Veeky Forums" episode
Delectable

Lighten up Francis.

You have a point. It's definitely true that the diversified post-industrial economy strips away the possibility for a volksgemeinschaft, regardless of how labor is actually performed. There's such a glut of stimuli to experience and so many fragmented identities to become a part of, that in itself is a much greater obstacle than in the past, where geography and technology both capped the level of heterogeneity you could have in a group anywhere. Now the alternative is basically to find community in brand-consumption, who can be surprised that social anxiety and alienation grow with it?

Regional military victories =! Global dominance. Ask any historian and they'd all cede that China and India completely eclipsed the whole of Europe in population, affluence, and technology until the Age of Exploration mid-1500s, and sent further back by the explosion of industry in the 1800s. Not that it's a race or anything, but come on. Even Hitler was aware that China had a sprawling literary civilization when Germans were running around in the woods.

Or smart. They survived. Evolution worked for them.

Post your faces+body with timestamp now.

>strong men create good times

Oh sure that's why the vikings had it all sorted out in their homeland

>weak men create hard times

Oh sure, that's why we have the best time to be alive on all levels happening right now but apparently we still have weak men?

All three of those replies are to me. I'll post body but certainly not my face because I'm not getting memed on.

>Oh sure, that's why we have the best time to be alive on all levels happening right now

You don't actually believe something as ridiculous as this do you? Most people in the west today are depressed as fuck and believe the answer to everything is technology and consumption. There's no room for spirituality anymore.

Timestamp

literally me

>There's no room for spirituality anymore.

Good. No room for that primitive nonsense.

You'll have to take my word for it.

>spirituality

Seriously? Out of all the things you can choose you use fucking spirituality as an indicator of good life? Get the fuck out and never come back

It's a huge part of life. Fuck off bitter atheist, you wouldn't understand.

>it's a huge part of life

If you're a depressed no life who doesn't have the ability to find happiness on his own then yes, it's part of life.

For everyone else: no, it's not

Good post, but obvious. The idiots can't disagree and everyone else already figured these things out.

A for effort

It's a child's fantasy, no different from pixies or The Smurfs. It has no place whatever in adult discourse.

If you lick your lips can you actually taste the the shit?

>virtuous western values

AAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Fuck off

>Western civilization is declining
>Cuckoldry has taken over Europe
>Hard times create strong men......
Could you bait any harder?

What an alpha FUARK!!!

yes.

Why? It's not that far beyond belief and I assure you that I have no reason to lie, especially not to win an argument on a Tuvan throat singing forum

I can't shape your opinion however, so I'll leave it for you