Please stop lumping those of us born 1980-81 into entitled filthy swill Millennials...

Please stop lumping those of us born 1980-81 into entitled filthy swill Millennials. We graduated high school BEFORE the millennium. Now fuckers like the Jew York Times and Pew Research are trying to entrap us into that mess even though we graduated before the millennium.

Graduating in 1999, that's all we heard (born '81), we were the LAST of Gen X, and media and news programs like 60 Minutes and Peter Jennings Tonight commented on the Millennials, the class of 2000, who would show up next year. 1965-1981 = Gen X, period.

Thank you for your time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p4I7Ak1N2z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

87 here. The college environment and the students in my day were radically different from the one today. Even the gay dudes considered trannies weird and taboo. I shouldn't be lumped in with those chucklefucks either.

This thread again. You have way more in common with early millennials than early Feb x you outrageously insecure faggots.

Gen x*

>Please stop lumping those of us born 1980-81 into entitled filthy swill Millennials.

Are you suggesting you're part of a stereotype that you feel isn't representative of you?

Yeah, well welcome to the fucking club.

Easiest test, if you grew up on pokemon, you're a millenial. Early 80s varies due to regional and family differences, 87 is incredibly doubtful unless your parents were quite old and you have a lot of older siblings.

>implying the current generational scheme isn't just used by demographers as a way to market bullshit more efficiently

realistically "generations" should be broken down into four year chunks instead

born in 95, i'm 22 now

hahah. A generation is 25 years begging with 1 AD working backwards and forward.

85 here, I don't quite get how I'm supposed to be the same generation of people as fuckers who grew up using the internet and cellphones as a part of their daily life.

I never watched Pokemon but I used to beat up kids who did, do I count?

I agree

Let's start a petition for the Jew media to do this

>realistically "generations" should be broken down into four year chunks instead
this

yes but having gen x end at 1979 and the next one begin at 1980 is totally arbitrary and ignores all of the people in between

it's just bullshit marketing schemes

>I never watched Pokemon but I used to beat up kids who did, do I count?
I'm afraid so, it's contagious.

1982 to 1995/6/7ish = Millennials (remembers 9/11)
1995/6/7ish to CURRENT YEAR = Gen Z (don't remember 9/11)

that's a decent enough breakpoint for the end, but what basis for the start?

>/r9his/

Graduate in 2000+

95 here, yeah I played RuneScape as a kid and had a Xbone 360, got a cellphone in 8th grade and that was seen as late to get one.
link is the kind of music I used to like. nothing like what you listen to, i'm guessing.
youtu.be/p4I7Ak1N2z8

>being the school bully
WEW SAD LAD

They just need to cut it off at 90, virtually no one I know born in the 80's has the same outlook and attitude of those born in the 90's

the year on the calendar isn't much to go on, it's a purely arbitrary way to break up what should have to do with demographic or cultural trends.

> used to beat up kids who watched pokemon

So were you a one kid army kicking the shot out of the rest of the school or something?

I was 6 for 9/11, all I remember is I got out of school early and mom kept talking about airplanes.

No, just not American. Japanese cartoons were frowned upon where I grew up.