Veeky Forums has been very good to me over the years. I'm going to help some of you out...

Veeky Forums has been very good to me over the years. I'm going to help some of you out. Before you bitch and moan and shill me your pump and dumps, please understand this post is not for all of you.

This post is for a select portion of Veeky Forums that is looking to buy and hold low-risk cryptocurrencies and see gains of 500%+ over a 6 month period.

ANT (aragon not antshares), ICN, CFI, BAT. Those are your winners. It's that simple. Buy them now, and forget you bought them for 6 months, preferably longer. You will be very grateful and pleased with your decision.

Yes there are other good coins out there, and yes you are going to miss some pumps and ICOs by doing this, I'm not saying this is the only way to make money. I'm saying if you want to buy and forget, you will not go wrong with these tokens.

>ANT (aragon not antshares), ICN, CFI, BAT. Those are your winners. It's that simple.

i unquestioningly believe you

Then you'll make some money.

Thanks user. I'll look to add these. I'm investing 1+ year

Already stocked on Aragon I'll check out the other ones. Thanks mate

but seriously, give me a basic gestalt on why you think they're winners

At least two of these have functioning products currently being tested.

Thanks, always wondered the easiest way to turn $5000 into $2000 so I can claim it on my taxes without undue attention.

If you've never heard of these tokens and their virtue before I'm not sure I can help you. Basically all of them have a clear vision, an obvious use case, proof of concept, an alpha testing version or better, and quality team of people. Download the ANT alpha and see for yourself, get in on the ICN beta if you are granted access and see for yourself, get 5000 CFI and get the CFI priority pass and see for yourself, download the Brave browser and see for yourself.

no problem at all friend. buy and hold is best strategy.

yeah I'm very excited about Aragon's potential that's why I put that first. It's still so cheap.

hmm i'll do my research on them then. though i did notice that "good marketing" was suspiciously absent.

Where can I invest in ICONOMI. Kraken is absolute shit, verification lasts literally weeks.

you mean in me listing my reasons for picking them? you know that just because I didn't list it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Everyone I talk to says shapeshift is the best way to get ICN

Yeah but need to put ICONOMI adress. Where can you get it? Not on bittrex or coinbase...

I agree with OP. But add MYST to that list.

What do you think about Siacoin? Good for long-term?

What do you think of
Factom
Bancor
Sonm
Strat
Waves?

Thoughts on IOC?

Liqui

>
>
>Yeah but need to put ICONOMI adress. Where can you get it? Not on bittrex or coinbase...

Myetherwallet

I concur. Currently hodlin ANT and ICN. Planning on buying BAT Friday. I just learned about CFI but it looks promising.

>BAT

No, please don't lose your money to this token. It's going nowhere but down. It will only ever be used on the Brave browser, and should it find any margin of success, it will have competition in the form of "google ad token" and others (and then it will fade to oblivion).

>BAT

Whale: The Coin

RDD.

Social media tipping is almost ready and active on twitter.
Redd-id is coming out in a month.

Reddcoin will make you rich.
Now it is incredibly at 70sat.

Buy buy buy.
Hold hold hold.

Easy money.