Why does everyone think Britain and the US created Israel when the US provided no support until the 1970s for...

Why does everyone think Britain and the US created Israel when the US provided no support until the 1970s for realpolitik reasons during the Cold War and Britain supported the Arabs during the Israeli War of Independence?

Where does this meme come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
maxim.com/women/chosen-ones-israeli-defense-forces
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn...jews look like that??

Beware of the cyberjew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

UK was always sitting on two chairs, ashkenazi settlement prohibitions were generally flaunted and aided. The current political order emerged after 1956, along with any real egyptian desire to destroy isreal because of their butthurt arab honor

>that jidf flag

kek every time

>Jews publicly say they are using semi-naked chicks for propaganda
>somehow /pol/ thinks this is a secret conspiracy they uncovered

If you are going to reference some old photoshoot for Maxim and a BBC article about it at least have the decency to to provide a link.

maxim.com/women/chosen-ones-israeli-defense-forces

The Balfour Declaration was in 1917 by the way, claiming that as a source that supports British backing for the creation of Israel is equivalent to claiming Donald Trump wants to bomb Vietnam because Kennedy did.

>an uncovered conspiracy

No just showing what they actually do and the state of the jewish mind.

>any you will know them
>by their fruits

god damn it why does the article not have any of the pictures?

because Marxists have a vested interest in ensuring that all history is viewed through a lens of anti-colonialism, where America and the capitalist West is the source of all the instability in the world, and the Soviet Union is simply an innocent bystander and good samaritan defending the helpless innocent brown people of the world from Yankee meddling.

>2013
Jesus, how long has pol delusion going on?

>delusion

pol didn't start the fire. It's always been burning since the world's been turning

ever since Jericho

but the invasion of Canaan never happened. Jericho wasn't even inhabited in the period that Joshua supposedly takes place. Jews are just Canaanites larping as sumerians n sheit

>jewish intellectuals make their very first story about the complete genocide of Jericho
>used a prostitute to gain entrance
>kill even the women and the children
>Thus begins the entrance of the jewish people upon the annals of history
>thousands of years later they say it never happened lol

KEK!

I hate to break it to you pretty much everyone that isn't stupid recognizes that the Old Testament / Tanakh is a terribly reliable source of historical information.

>haha really bro?
>you're trying to show me the truth? haha how paranoid can you BE? lmao
>i mean i didn't even know about this until now, but you're definitely crazy for reading and sharing published news articles :)

Jews who aren't reformed or atheists still believe it happened. and what I said isn't based on the opinions of Jews, but on archaeological evidence. Jews absolutely hate the idea that they were actually Canaanites and that the mlk sacrifices were actually given to Yahweh

Well if nothing else the story of Jericho is a standing testimony to what the jews wished had happened.

It's an objective snapshot of the begginings of jewish thought.

That otherism, the sense of complete hostility to outsiders, was funneled through a single atrocious tale.

Whether it literally happened or not is moot at this point in history. It's who the jewish people themselves told us they were

Who are you quoting?

There are no jews who are atheists lol it's a fictional identity

using public statements by government officials which reference things that were never kept secret as evidence of a secret conspiracy is paranoid

perhaps you would prefer if I specified athiests who come from a Jewish ethnic background?

His point was that weaving your worldview from a minor photoshoot and minor news article about it from a decade ago is a tad retarded,

I seriously hope you are not a Christian or Muslim.

I'd agree, it does reflect the views of Jewish scribes in 8th/7th century BC. though to say that it reflects the views of all Jews at all points in history is another story. there's a reason that Rabbinic commentators later claimed that Isaac was an adult during the binding of Isaac story and was a willing participant and that Jephthah didn't actually sacrifice his daughter but simply made her chaste the rest of her life: religious views change even if the text does not