Only 0.2% of world's population

>Only 0.2% of world's population
>Have unwieldy influence and publicity throughout history

How did they do it?

When you believe you're part of the people chosen by God, you let nothing stand in your way.

It's simple.

They don't.

We are chosen you stupid goyim.

God given right to rule over the world.

They're smart and used their intelligence to rise through the ranks

If only /pol/ rednecks would try to do the same, instead of bitching and whining about it on a Cambodian knitting forum

Can I get serious answers please? None of this "god's chosen people" crap.

Jews were only Chosen by G-d to receive the Torah. That's it. They were chosen to receive his word, nothing more and nothing less. We are not special and not better than anyone else. Any real Jew who really studied Yashiva would know this.
Heil Hitler tho

>If only /pol/ rednecks would try to do the same
/pol/ rednecks are where they are because they have an average iq of 90, which fosters a culture of reading infowars and stormfront, meanwhile jews have an average iq of 115 which fosters a culture of reading economic and medical textbooks

Holyshit youre actually retarded

Jews took over /pol/ though with Trump memes. /pol/ now supports Jews.

A lack of innate morals and decency that is present in other people.

>FUCK BANKING AND FINANCE!
>M-Muh Jeebus mufugga!
>Hey, let's give all the financial jobs to the minority group we terrorize!
>What could go wrong?

jews have culture of ethnocentrism and usury

Sorry, but that's not an argument.

Only people in Christendom that could lend money on interest.

Is control the same as making people think you have control? They're similar, but not quite the same. Direct control is being the population of an area- for example the Danes directly control Denmark. Indirect control relies on mental manipulation, and other more physical means (money, guns, etc). The difference is that if, for whatever reason, indirect control is lost (like say in a coup)- like in 30s germany the population is no longer loyal to the indirect controllers if they see them as a "foreign" element.

To simplify: they did it by exploiting hierarchical command structures, group loyalty, and monopolizing the systems of trade, currency, and information.

Checkmate

Veeky Forums am I a fucking kike?

Worse, a fucking Anglo.

2% of the population of the united states, so one out of every 50 people in the most powerful countries on earth is pretty significant.

>relegated to banking industries
>have more children as they become more successful, bucking trends in other races
>play a dominant role in the growth of intellectualism and capitalism

pretty simple user. Jews aren't bad. Israel is a great country and should be supported wholeheartedly in the west.

I'm an Evangelical conservative and i have nothing against Jews. They are a model for us, if anything.

50 out of 50 people in America are actually living in one of the strongest countries in the world. What a shocker

t. cuckservative

>Israel should be supported wholeheartedly
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're a kike