Veeky Forums 2 years ago: Romeaboos and shitposting about religion/philosophy

>Veeky Forums 2 years ago: Romeaboos and shitposting about religion/philosophy
>Veeky Forums now: Scientific racism and complaining about muslims

What happened? How did Veeky Forums become so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/his/thread/489183
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A certain elephant in the room comes to mind.

You can't pull that, we've always had an archive. His was always this bad.

Veeky Forums didn't exist two years ago and most race realism shitposting is done on Veeky Forums, occasionally we'll have threads discussing haploshits and phenotypes but even that causes the Marxists to get butthurt, even threads discussing phenotypical diversity between west and east Africa causes them to get their pantaloons in a knot

>even threads discussing phenotypical diversity between west and east Africa causes them to get their pantaloons in a knot

Now you know that just a "mote and bailey" trick. They start by saying some blatantly racist or white supremacist shit and when called out of their shitposting they pretend they "were just asking an innocent question" or "we are only discussing some haplogroups and ancestry", pretending they are more moderate than they are, and when everyone else backs away they go right back to extremism.

honestly I see more anti-/pol/ hysteria here than anything else, I think people start to see /pol/ where it isn't. this is the third thread in the catalog complaining about /pol/.

>Why are niggers so fucking subhuman. I hate them so much I'm white so I instantly have all the good qualities and am a genius but the fucking Jews keep us down. Also, here's some phenotypes and haplogroups because it's on topic.

>Dude, shut up.

>OMG WHAT? I CANT EVEN ASK INNOCENT QUESTIONS? THE TRUTH DOESNT FEAR INVESTIGATION BRO. WHY ARE YOU PERSECUTING ME?

well /pol/posters and the like have the tendancy to derail most topics they post in. its the annoyance of their rampant derailment and off topic posts rather then the racist words or dogmas they propose.

same as on /k/, cant have a conversation on the IDF or Israeli weapons without numerous shitposting about jews or the 3rd reich, and when confronted they just either claim you are a israeli shill or tell you to go back to r*ddit.

quite troubling and meddlesome.

>implying
desuarchive.org/his/thread/489183

you derail them yourself

Oh so you're the faggot kike who keeps posting this butthurt on /k/. You're cancerous there and just as cancerous here.

It was inevitable. /pol/ is pernicious as fuck.

Veeky Forums in general got infested around that time by a surge of /pol/acks who then proceeded to migrate to every other board and bitch endlessly, everywhere, about everything .

not really though

> hysteria
hysteria would exaggeration. but how is it exaggeration when there are dozens of nazi, wewuz, and other /pol/lite threads created every day. and i don't even mention those posters who come into other threads and act as though race is the determining factor in history?

>as though race is the determining factor in history
It is

weak bait

>waaa waaa /pol/sters are in our safe space

/pol/acks bring diversity and cultural enrichment. you should be more tolerant

*clap*

Veeky Forums is literally the same now as it was then.

>Veeky Forums 2 years ago

Has it been that long?

Why are liberals so intolerant of other views?

There are many interpretations of history. They must always remember that diversity is the strength of Veeky Forums

/pol/sters aren't annoying because their views are different, /pol/sters are annoying because they incessantly shitpost and very rarely actually do anything except shit-fling. They shit up threads where some interesting discussion could be had and when they do try and support their views, it's usually parroting garbage image macros made by other /pol/tards. They make statements like their opinions are self-evident and don't need any support.

Yet call a /pol/tard out for being a complete fuckwit and they pull the card you did. "fucking liberal KEKS need your SAFE SPACE REEEEE"

>>Veeky Forums 2 years ago
Has it really been that long?
It seems like yesterday....

Not every racist on Veeky Forums come from /pol/.

il admit it would be easier if people just ignored it.

>describing the behavior of every Veeky Forums autist nitwit ever, and ascribing it exclusively to /pol/

Oh, hey, it just dawned on me: isn't this exactly what Goebbels says about Jews in that one quote?

Let me be totally honest with you

It's not pol coming to mess with the Veeky Forums board lol

Pol has no idea this board exists :/

You're chasing phantoms and getting startled by hallucinations

You think pol is behind every bump in the night lol it's quite deranged

>What happened? How did Veeky Forums become so shit?

/pol/-style threads used to be deleted within a few minutes, if not a few hours. Now most of them stay up indefinitely.

>/pol/style

Some of the people on this board are paranoid and delusional

So, really, Veeky Forums has the same problem that every board has: mods=fags.

/pol/ delenda est.
/leftypol/ delenda est.

This is a stupid meta thread

It doesn't even belong here

>2 years

Shitposters get called out regularly, but /pol/'s brand of shitposting is distinct enough to be easily identified and labelled.

>Pol has no idea this board exists :/

Don't be a fucking retard. /pol/ users aren't fucking blind, they know what boards are on this website and Veeky Forums is right up their alley.

>You think pol is behind every bump in the night lol it's quite deranged

No, I don't, but I am confident to conclude there's some intermingling and those fuckwits are a very noisy minority.

>holocaust denial and racist threads aren't /pol/-style at all

Ohohohohoho

I don't think he's saying that. But usually on Veeky Forums you are supposed to have arguments. Actual arguments backed up by some kind of reason more substantial than literal fake news, image macros, and youtube videos. A racist discussing the impacts of race on society and using actual science? Nobody would care.

Instead what we get are "le egypt was black!" followed by "no ramses was a ginger so he was white!" and everyone shits up the thread trolling and wewuzzing harder than the other.

There is a clear difference. And I don't even dislike /pol/, but ya gotta actually fucking try to make arguments rather than just throw out ill formed ideas out there and being pissy when people disagree. It has everything to do with style and presentation of a well thought out idea than anything. Rather than "come on guise what did hitler really ETHICALLY CUZ HUMANITIES do wrong?"

>it's another "Veeky Forums meta thread is super fast and has 25+ replies while other threads discussing actual history have two or three replies" episode
this weekly special sucks

Actually Veeky Forums talks about pol all the time. As an outsider It's an obvious obsession here.

While pol never mentions Veeky Forums at all. They quite literally don't know or care that you are here.

That's the facts, Jack. Take 'em or leave 'em

People take the bait threads

>Why did X never develop?

Yeah, its like Veeky Forums doesn't know or care about history beyond how it supports their politics/racism.

no one would have guessed!

Newfags came to /pol/ during the election and then somehow found this board. Like me.

>racism

This word has lost all meaning through over use. You need to find a new 'witch' for your morality hunt now

Here's the thing. /pol/ gets bitched about on Veeky Forums more than Veeky Forums gets bitched about on /pol/ because /pol/tards and their attitude are fucking intolerable. If someone comes and shits in your living room, you mention it. If someone goes and shits in the bathroom, it's standard procedure. /pol/ and /b/ are the bathrooms of Veeky Forums.

>That's the facts, Jack. Take 'em or leave 'em

Leave it to a /pol/tard to pretend they're stating facts while talking straight out their ass. You go to /pol/ enough to make that assertion confidently, I guess, so how have you heard of Veeky Forums? Do you think you're the only one? Are you not a contradiction to your own shitty argument? Why don't you go conduct a little experiment, start a thread on /pol/ asking if they know Veeky Forums exists, then report back.

Its been over applied but if you think that black/whoever are inferior and desire a separate ethno-state its a pretty accurate label.

No seriously it's because pol doesn't give a rats ass that Veeky Forums exists.

No one over there cares.

But I can see it's very important to your narrative that they deeply care lol but it's a figment of your imagination

Even your passive aggressive image rant is a testament of some btfo nobody crying at pol's doorstep.

But pol never even knew you were there. Oh sweetie this must be hard

What a fucking surprise, when faced with an argument you just doubled down, repeated your worthless opinion you tried to dress up as 'facts', and didn't address any of my points.

>he's so buttflustered he had to make not one but two useless posts, and didn't address any argument made in either case

Your point is that you're being 'raided by pol regularly'

That's a distortion. People filter into Veeky Forums organically.

You make it sound like you're the native americans being set-upon by the 13 Colonies.

That's false, it's just other Indians in your camp.

For the last time, You think about pol constantly. They don't even know you exist

>Oh no, my poor muslims!

That's just you being incapable of differentiating between legitimate discussion and ebin trolls.

My argument is that /pol/'s bullshit spreads to other board. This can happen organically.

Your patently ignorant argument that /pol/ doesn't even know /his is here is contradicted by the fact you must have been to /pol/ to know that, and you've been to Veeky Forums. Do you assert you're the only fucking one who does that?

You're not going to go make a thread on /pol/ asking if they know Veeky Forums exists because you know they fucking know Veeky Forums exists. You're just repeating your retarded claim in exactly the fashion I criticized you fuckwits for - you think your opinions are self evident and never actually make an effort to validate them, you just stubbornly repeat them no matter how fucking obviously stupid they are.

>We were just pretending to be retarded

Young Veeky Forums was very much /gsg/ shitposting, Veeky Forums memes and Veeky Forums plain ignorance so it was a greater funbox of autism.

>:/

Kill yourself.

I've seen this guy in Veeky Forums meta threads, and he constantly goes "lol pol doesn't know Veeky Forums even exists sweetie, you're chasing phantoms :/" His writing style is really easily recognizable, he's a subversive /pol/kike, just ignore him.

Well there's no arguing with you.

Continue your pol fetishism.

Cry pol and loose the frogs of war! The nazi frogs are behind it all.

>being this publicly paranoid

seek help. really I'm kind of worried about you irl

just leave then if you don't like there are like millions of other website where you can discussion history with particular certain point of view and where no big fat /pol/ meanies will be racist towards you

>Well there's no arguing with you.

That's because you know I'm right, and you keep deliberately failing to answer my question because you're aware of the fact your point completely contradicts itself, but you won't admit it.

>Trying to pretend that a board that talks about raiding and trying to sway events constantly, and which is on a website whose culture was built on raiding, isn't inclined to do that exact thing on their next door neighbor.

If you want to discuss history without /pol/-style edginess you can go literally ANYWHERE else. Almost all of society censors /pol/ style views, almost all websites will ban people for saying /pol/ style things.

/pol/tards come to one of the few places they're allowed to freely speak, and you still get mad.

No, it's people pretending to be retarded, and other, different people, having actual discussions with paranoid faggots complaining about /pol/. Haploautism is a legitimate field.

Who here remembers Sherman Veeky Forums? It should've stayed that way.

How about we make meta threads a bannable offence, oh wait they already are, but we don't have mods worth a goddamn

>
Your patently ignorant argument that /pol/ doesn't even know /his is here is contradicted by the fact you must have been to /pol/ to know that, and you've been to Veeky Forums. Do you assert you're the only fucking one who does that?

Answer the question, /pol/tard.

Did you go to /pol/ to verify your claim that /pol/ doesn't know about Veeky Forums? If you have, you contradicted your own argument. If you haven't, you're talking out your ass.

>/pol/tards come to one of the few places they're allowed to freely speak

They are not allowed to freely speak here. They were put in containment for that very reason.

it's not about censoring speech or views, it's just that pol fetishises something that is a fraction of a fraction of the whole book of history, and when they act as the vocal minority they are, that means that 1/4 of threads are about 1/1000000 of history, which is really, really boring and gets old fast. It's all about this really: it gets old fast

Shit you got me.

Pol is behind everything desu

It's the most powerful conspiracy of sinister dark army, alt-right, anime masturbating, reactionary racist Nazi frogs that has ever existed.

When you lose your car keys, blame pol. When your shirty thread doesn't get (you)s, blame pol.

Whenever someone brings up race or the jews blame pol.

They are behind it all. Organized and sinister political masterminds.

we have rules now that forbid the expression of certain political views? on Veeky Forums? this place has always prided itself on freedom of expression.

>buttflustered /pol/fag passive aggressively builds delusional strawman when confronted with reality

And nobody is surprised.

Go home, you'll feel less retarded amongst your own.

The janny is lazy and doesn't actively browse the board it seems, only popping in to clear the report que.

this is a lie. only /pol/ newfags who came around the time of gamergate ever held "free speech" as a main staple of Veeky Forums, the "bastion of free speech" is a stupid pol meme. moot self admittedly made pol as a containment board and even tried to get rid of it ffs

Yes. Absolutely. Read the goddamned rules.

Better yet. The mods need to read the goddamned rules.

I'm having deja vu

Have you claimed that /pol/ and Veeky Forums never draw from the same user base under any scenario before?

That's WHY we fight you asshole.

Because of your infuriating assumption that YOU CONTROL ALL SPEECH

You do fucking NOT control speech. Stop pretending like you fucking should.

Tyrannical fucktard

Everyone look at this little tyrant and laugh.

He really wants to be one of the in-crowd that gets to decide what everyone else says.

I say fuck this clown and all of his friends

>History can be examined from many different conflicting viewpoints
rulefags need to learn the rules

Go exercise your free speech and talk about how Hitler did nothing wrong on the origami board or something.

>When discussing history, please reference credible source material, and provide as much supporting information as possible in your posts.

most of /pol/ agrees this board is jew apologist and JIDF central, I just wanted to take interest in history until I found out about different ideological view points can sway historical events really easily

Your side brings up Hitler way more than ever one else.

He's your ultimate fetish. It's gotten so bad that Veeky Forums actually hosts threads about the fuhrers micropenis.

You're pathetic

fuck you talking about lmao im stating facts i dont give a shit if you spam up the board with the Nth thread about race nor do I care if "anti-pol" rules are enforced or not, just telling you there are such rules. talk about chasing ghosts (^:

leave /po/ alone, they don't deserve any of this.

>Discussions about politics and current events should be posted on /pol/. Global Rule #3 is in effect: blatantly racist posts may result in a ban.

That's all it says. As long as we keep it relatively civil we're allowed to express our opinions here.

The difference between pol and Veeky Forums:

Veeky Forums has over 9000 posts and threads about pol every week

pol doesn't talk about Veeky Forums at all

>most of /pol/ agrees this board is jew apologist and JIDF central

How am I supposed to believe you when you so confidently asserted /pol/ didn't even know this board existed a few minutes ago?

But now that you've moved the goalposts let's address it - do you assert that because /pol/ thinks this board is jew apologist and JIDF central that this would somehow prevent them from shitposting here? Because I'm pretty sure that's a reason WHY they'd shitpost here.

>Your side brings up Hitler way more than ever one else.

What's my side?

What's -your- side?

and this is even related to my first post how?

/pol/ literally came here and tried to declare it a /pol/ board on the first day.

>How am I supposed to believe you when you so confidently asserted /pol/ didn't even know this board existed a few minutes ago?
I am not the same poster fucktard, I never claimed that, but Veeky Forums almost never mentioned on /pol/

im not the guy you are responding to either, but how can you "confidently state" that "pol doesn't talk about his" if you dont browse pol

I'm actually in this thread to defend haplobros, we debate studies from nature, eat shit.

Okay fine

But seriously pol never talks about this Israeli border wall building board

>If someone comes and shits in your living room, you mention it. If someone goes and shits in the bathroom, it's standard procedure. /pol/ and /b/ are the bathrooms of Veeky Forums.

What could I possibly fucking say on /pol/ that would get someone to say "go back to" another board? They'll say tumblr or reddit, or post crafyjew memes.

>That's all it says. As long as we keep it relatively civil we're allowed to express our opinions here.
You have never kept it civil