Please don't ignore your addiction. Cryptocurrency is synonymous with online gambling. Seek help now:

Please don't ignore your addiction. Cryptocurrency is synonymous with online gambling. Seek help now: gamblinghelponline.org.au/take-a-step-forward/self-help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/viz1VRrIRnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is true

i don't need help i need more bags

Yeah but the odds are too good not to play

>Cryptocurrency is synonymous with online gambling
What, there are seriously people who believe otherwise? lmao

youtu.be/viz1VRrIRnc

I've lost 0.04 btc out of my 0.31 and now I'm at 0.27... I'm so bad at this... :( And I can't seem to stop buying. I'm positive this is the last time I'm buying because I can't seem to make any gains off this fucking shit.

It's not gambling when you can predict every move the market makes
I should know, I draw triangles

nah. a gambling addiction would be what im about to do now....go to yobit and roll them motherfuckin dice!!!! aww yeahhh

where did you lose it bro?

you havent lost anything. Unless youve bought top shitcoins like PTOY or BitBean your coins will go higher than they are now almost guaranteed.

I still can't believe there are people who use dice and seriously expect to win anything

>put a little emone from weekly wagecuck into BTC, especially when it dips a lot
>wait a few years
>moneyfromnothing.jpg
Day trading is more like gambling.

>you can predict every move the market makes
Don't lie to yourself.

I panic sold at ants yesterday... :( Lost 0.03 there.
And I'm a huge believer in BAT and bought in at 7700, and it's sucking the shit off the floor, I'm holding 2k of it and I also bought 130k RDD at 113 and it's been perpetually falling got some small bags. Also I bought LTC at 0.01819000 still holding though.

I'm in so much pain all the small fucking gains I've made over the last two weeks last and even more than I originally put in. It hurts :(.

I panic sold my ants and that's where most of my losses came from.

>dont buy bitcoin, buy gold

yeah.........no

I'm sorry for not making it clear enough, but I was making a humble funny

Hypothetically speaking, if a global war starts out, what would be more valuableā€”gold or something immaterial?

I even read a shit ton up on TA and thought I was capable of making some gains that were higher than 5-10 bucks at a time I was obviously wrong... :( I'm just being a sad sap because I'm trying really hard to get a grip on this market and I've spent almost all of my time outside of work looking up and learning about the crypto world.

honestly you bought what I would've bought, though I'm still waiting to get on either BAT or Redd
don't rule either of them out yet though, and keep your ants next to you

>Lost 0.03 there.
That's chump change, mate

Are you trading on money for breakfast or something?

food ammo and guns

gold is worthless yellow metal in that situation

Thanks brother. I use Brave browser and pay BTC for their ad's program because I believe it's a better future for all of us. I should have just bought in DGB, Bean, and all those other meme currencies and had 10x than what I have now. Oh well.

Most of the discords I'm on don't even do any sort of group level investing, so the community has been kinda dry. I'm really wanting to find a group where we use our collective brainpower and make better informed decisions.

Now we all have an addiction, yes. But this addiction makes us money, as opposed to other addictions. I'm perfectly fine with that.

I make 35k as a backend dev for the job I'm at, I'm really getting dicked since it's a 8-5. I'm in Northern Illinois/ Southern wisconsin.

I don't make a lot of money and am trying to boost my income by trying to get into crypto's.

Who/what is the army protecting? Not you. Who are the least in danger people? The ones holding the gold.

Ain't nothing wrong with gambling. I make a killing during college football season.

all currency would be worthless in an apocalyptic situation...

if the internet doesnt go out, I dont see why fiat/crypto would die

the army will just take your yellow metal from you idiot

Not going to happen brother, you have to be your own militia at that point.

Bingo. This means that gold is the most important.

so you don't care that you die so long as someone can take your gold

That's very little for a developer. Are you a junior?

Yeah motherfucker roll those bad boys y'all don't know shit about craps

Yeah a junior with a dick stuck in his butt. My co-workers make 90-110k I got cheesed because I was desperate for a job.

Maybe it's gambling for you noob lol

i wonder how that coin that tried to tie itself to the cost of a gram of weed turned out

he doesnt even know how stupid he is lmao

Pete Schiff is always wrong. He has literally been wrong about everything for 8 years.

i fucking love addiction get off my back jewish monkeys

I read your posts and stop investing where you are trading and trading where you are investing, if that makes sense

>Making gain's in an addiction

Heh, can't argue with that one