Ever wanted to peal back the curtain an see what the other side of the world is saying about your favorite alt-coin...

Ever wanted to peal back the curtain an see what the other side of the world is saying about your favorite alt-coin? I'm a native English speaker who is also fluent in Chinese including Chinese netspeak and slang. I can search and provide accurate translations of articles on request. Donations welcome but not required- I've got some time to kill that I'm probably gonna spend looking at this stuff anyway. Will be lurking. I don't know where else to post this.

DOGE: DNcDSQo2oDAp58NkSGBPFwjzGKBuhjZmGP
Litecoin: LKwULaAfUFZdTukjDU5QzAHUEvJf7x5cHK
Zcash: t1ZTxo2dcNL5pH2QXqJtCK1h756fTx6CqCD

you shouldn't trust google translate. trust a guy on the internet. What do you want to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

btc38.com/altcoin/
blog.csdn.net/hellogv/article/details/72152540
8btc.com/thread-41360-1-1.html
jinse.com/news/blockchain/14680.html
bitecoin.com/online/2016/11/20912.html
8btc.com/antshares-2100btc
tieba.baidu.com/p/5123697839
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could you find out what they're saying about ans? Is there hype for the conference right now?

we want to know what the chink's are interested in investing and wtf are they doing with their ANS, ty

Start tripfagging

Do think all that ethereum is good for is ICOs and that it's vaporware otherwise?

What are their thoughts on ETH at the moment? And like the hivemind, what is the reception towards ANS?

>trust a guy on the internet

Yes, Antshares (ANS) information would be very useful to many of us

What is being said about Xem?
and whats the general consensus on Factom?

What are they saying about AntShares?

ONLY BRAINLETS CARE ABOUT ANTSHARES
IT'S A SCAMCOIN

hey OP what do the chinese say about ETH?

Are you interested Chinese blog or forum discussion on ANS or more tech news type articles?

user is legion

Checking in on ETH as well- do you prefer tech news, blog posts, forum?

anything you can find

Yes-- not so much official news, but what the hype or general feeling is. So I guess blog posts and especially forums.

Thanks user!

Forum and blog type post for ANS. I'd like more on what their opinions are of it, I think we all know about the tech stuff from our end. Same for ETH, more insight into what they are predicting for it

what are their feelings about the price swing? who are they blaming? are they excited or nervous?

Do they believe that AntShares will be a major competitor to Ethereum in China?

Why are Asians so interested in crypto? Do they gave an end game? Like cashing out to fiat eventually?

Could you check if AntShares has any official endorsements from Microsoft or Alibaba?

What is the Chinese community saying about Bancor? Are they accepting, for it, against it? I would like to know if it is popular.

>all these ant shills

how reputable is this website?
their coin marketcap list seems outdated:
btc38.com/altcoin/

Here's a blog post about making a private chain using the AntShares blockchain.

blog.csdn.net/hellogv/article/details/72152540

The author writes: "最近陆续体验常见的区块链开源项目,例如小蚁OnChain出的AntShares。AntShares跟其他开源区块链项目不一样,他们家是使用C#开发,基于.NET Core运行在Linux,期待未来出Go语言版...."

"Recently experienced a model block chain open source project, such as the small ant-OnChain out of AntShares. AntShares with other open source block chain projects is unique, their home is in the use of C # development based upon NET Core running on Linux, I'm looking forward to the future Go language version ....

He seems to be enthusiastic about the technology here.

$10 shill coin yeaaaah ok

So at the very least AntShares is better than Stratis which has almost 2x the market cap.

Do they know about ARK yet?

>$10
You mean $8. :^)

8btc.com/thread-41360-1-1.html
This is a forum post linking an ANS asset registry site. The comment section has plenty of useful data. Commenters are saying things like "支持一下" "support it" and "比BTS方便,不需要信任的交易商人。""It's easier than BTS since you don't need to trust the trader"

Start tripfagging so we can look you up in the archive. Seriously.

Anything on RDD, ARK, XRP, DCR?

meanwhile ans is getting anally devastated on the bittrex. fuck this shit im out.

Yeah have they invested into ARK?

Headlines for articles on Baidu on ETH include:

"币行比特币震荡 ETH交易量首次超过比特币?"
"Currency Ok, bit currency shock as ETH trading volume for the first time more than bit currency?"

"ETH交易正式开放 以太币身价暴涨"
ETH transactions officially open as the currency skyrockets

"币行开放ETH交易 以太坊市值达到比特币50%以上"
"The opening of the ETH transaction will increase the market value of more than 50%"

"重磅!比特币交易网BtcTrade平台上线以太坊(ETH)交易"
"So heavy! (like "Uff Da" or "Oy Vey") BtcTrade platform is on the way to the square (ETH) transactions"

"下一个比特币?ETH三年涨幅超比特币200倍 今日起在国内两大平台交易"
"The next bit of special currency? ETH three years or more than 200 times the premium in today's two major platform transactions in China."

ARK ARK ARK

>btc38.com/altcoin/

I have not used this website before but in my searching I thought it looked like a good one to use for a thread screen shot because of the
Chinese text and the prominent placement of the alt currency logos. Use at your own risk.

jinse.com/news/blockchain/14680.html

I found an article announcing ARK's release and detailing the currency. No comment section unfortunately. There doesn't see to be much on ARK at least where I am looking (baidu.com)

The article touts the blockchain technology as "state-of-the-art" but also criticizes developers saying, "Although they insist that all transactions in the initial stage of the line can be carried out, they now deliberately do not provide any other details."

bitecoin.com/online/2016/11/20912.html

I'm finding a lot of articles similar to this one and regarding the July release of ARK with praise for the tech and a positive tone to the writing. I am finding a lot of empty comment sections however.

any articles on the ANS founder?

Thanks! Very interesting.

I also know some chinese and will give you guys a hot tip.

The chinese are expecting ANS to go over 100yuan. Right now it's sitting around 76.

I also accept btc, and ltc. Was a nocoiner until now.

BTC
1169yB6teqpzF7Cjcszk3gg5F9MbxjhwFP

LTC
LYp51rHJjtsBgs1zX7uBJz66dtLgJq3rPB

lmao

8btc.com/antshares-2100btc

This is an interview with CEO 达鸿飞. It's only 4 questions but I am working on a full translation now- just moment

I am seeing comments about the 100元 benchmark and can confirm this. I get a sense of nationalism and pride in some of the comments, many users want a Chinese made crypto to be successful for obvious Sino-centric reasons. I'll leave that can of worms unopened for now.

its from 2 years ago just talking about their crowd funding

in 10 days they got 2100BTC investment, including one from an "anonymous, but respectable angel investor" who invested 900btc

Do the Chinese mining cartels feel threatened by the rise of Bitbean?

Can you find any chatter about Nem (XEM)?

they also are focusing on the ecosystem of ANS, wanting to make it user friendly and seamless to use and integrate. sounds like they're backing up their tech for maximum adoptability.

yes, i get a sense of the nationalism as well

Unrelated to crypto but how the hell do I start to learn mandarin? Been interested for a while

How does a dumbass Gweilo start? There's lots of Chinese kids at my university in Canada so immersion is no issue.

if you're interested you can start watching tv shows on youtube to get a feel for the language, listen to music, and buy a few books.

probably the biggest thing for me was getting the pronunciation right, and it might be your sticking point as well. it will take about a year before you can actually use it irl though. best to hide your power level until you can really speak it with confidence, or else you'll just be "that guy" who thinks he can speak chinese

It depends on your learning style. If your are someone who benefits from the structure of a class taking a course would be helpful. If you want to go hardcore mode and just "Guerrilla-learn" mandarin start with memorizing a small vocabulary, looking up some free resources on google and by finding a good Chinese kids cartoon you can watch when you feel ready for it.

The easiest way is to connect with people who speak chinese and to speak chinese with them, ask them to help you. You will be teased by Chinese people at first, but soon you will realize that there will never be a time where you are not teased by Chinese people.

DGB please

tieba.baidu.com/p/5123697839

This guys is featuring NEM (XEM) as his "Bit Currency of the Day" on his microblog. His tone is positive towards NEM's R&D department and he seems impressed with the coins performance.

A commenter writes, "刚刚看见微博说 中国拥有近7成的比特币 ,这样看来风险已经无限大了。无论是什么货币 ,哪怕金子 也会有被收割的时候 君子不立危墙之下 ,贪=贫 .
其实只要求稳妥 黄金为尊 没有必要去追求高风险的收益。
记住 金子才是人类普适的货币 从前是 未来也是!"

"Just saw from blogging that China has nearly 70% of the bitcurrency but it seems the risk has been infinite. No matter what the currency, even if the gold will be harvested when the gentleman is not under the dangerous wall (idiom), greed = poor.
In fact the need for prudent gold is not necessary to pursue high-risk benefits.
Remember that gold is the universal currency of the past is the future is also!