If God hates gay people, why did he create them? Whether they are born with it or it's a mental illness...

If God hates gay people, why did he create them? Whether they are born with it or it's a mental illness, he could have just eliminated it altogether because it's completely pointless

Other urls found in this thread:

coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-jesus-simply-a-retelling-of-the-mithras-mythology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spoiler: It's actually just the Christians that hate Gay people. Christians hate everyone who isn't them, as you've probably noticed.

>Christians that just hate gay people
>Ignoring Muslims

how brave of you to leave out orthodox jews and muslims. yes go for the christians, edgelord

God all gives us challenges to overcome in life some are harder than others. He makes gay for them to overcome their sexuality and renounce sin to be true to God and the faith. Thus Heaven is upon them. However if they ignore the faith of God and adhere to their gayness they are ignoring the plan in which God has laid before them. Thus ignoring god, heaven and perusing a life of sin. Thus if one is Gay for the same sex then one is doomed to hell as those of Sodom and Gomorrah were doomed.
God has set thy examples before and sent to hell those who sin and ignor God. God is just in this reason and has signaled to the world what happens to those who kill, steal, and commit sodomy. If you are ignorant enough and foolish enough to denounce God's reason then you are fool who shall burn in hell.

same as this guy also this is /pol/ worthy so gtfo

Even a god needs something to laugh at

Who are you to critique the Creator of the Universe?

Who the fuck do you think you are?

He did it 4 the laffs

Boredom mostly.

If god hates
>sinners
why did he create them?

Great question.

>Sinners were created, not beings "good" in the eyes of God, who then rebelled against God and subsequently became evil.

UNDER THE SWORD!

Why does God have something against sexuality in general?

>create sinners
>they sin
>get mad about it

literally a petulant child

God gives everyone challenges. God made most men want to fuck women, but lust is still a sin

He doesn't. He designed it. He designed one man and one woman to be merged into one flesh through sexual intercourse.

Sex is too powerful to be handled outside of a marriage, outside of a committed for life blood contract. Doing it wrong causes all kinds of heartache and death.

Doing it right provides all sorts of joys and wonders.

So people take what God gives us, pleasurable sexual relations between a husband and wife, take it out of that context, and bastardize it to the point where people are literally having sex with strangers and wondering why their lives are so empty and meaningless.

Show me where God got mad at the sinners.

Show me God being petulant.

Such projection. such hubris.

Is it sodomy in particular that Christianity has a problem with or is it the malexmale relationship? I.e. are all people who participate in anal sex sinning? And would a gay relationship minus any pentrative intercourse be okay?

can you explain why multiple stories in the bible, most notably thd jesus story, is exactly like another myth 600 years before his birth?

Is making it look like the entire doctrine was just copied from someone else just a test from God? Did he also make our logical faculties cringe at the thought of the contradictions and hypocrisy and obvious stupid bullshit present in the bible that was inevitably proven bullshit by science, all as a test? I can't believe God only wants retards in heaven, seems odd company. Maybe he doesn't want anyone around questioning him.

i dont think you know what petulant means.

What other sin do people prize, glorify in, and have parades for? What other sin is "socially acceptable" to describe and identify yourself as?

Do you think it only Christians who are bothered by the LGBTQFWTFBBQMONKEY crowd?

idk... I'm not God.
But desu if I was God and I made this awesome being literally just for a man and then that said man decided "nah fuck that I'ma go fuck buttholes for like." I'd be kinda pissed.
same goes for women where I make this man just for women and they decide "nah ima just have this girl lick my vag instead" Id be pissed.
Like if im god and i went through all this trouble just to make perfect counterparts for one another sex then that sex just decides to ignor me... id be like not uh, you going straight to hell dont pass go dont collect $200

There is no "Jesus story".

Is there a "(you) story"? Or are you a real person?

God calls that "leaving the natural use for that which is inconvenient".

And of course it's in direct disobedience to "be fruitful and multiply and cover the earth".

how about that time he cursed adam and eve? Or that time he flooded the entire world and genocided everyone except for one family? Or the time he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, or the time he fucked up the egyptians, or the time he ordered Moses to slaughter half the jews after that? Or the time he ordered the jews to slaughter everyone in the Holy land, or the time he got pissed that humans made a tower too tall and he cursed them all again, I could go on. I've read the Bible as a former christian, after all.

look up mithra. or read about it in the picture I know you didn't actually read

It's all about free will. Basically, take the whole parable of the trees, where the ones that bear good fruit are kept and the ones that bear bad fruit are cut down. God does not want robots, nor does he want the ones causing the problems in heaven.

'A high level of discourse is expected'

Literally every religion hates gay people. Except maybe Catholicism.

You think those curses were mean?

Let's say you're right. God was mean and should not have cursed Adam and Eve. Or the serpent, or the earth. Just exile, and be done with it.

So now here you are, 6000 years later. You are born in paradise, all your needs are met, everyone is living happily in abundance and but for a few wars now and then, life is pain free and easy.

And then you die and go to hell for an eternity because it never occurred to you that anything was wrong. That anything was broken. That anything was, in fact, cursed.

Mean? No, it's not mean to give your fingers heat sensors to keep your hands out of the fire. It's not mean to give you taste buds to know not to eat your own shit.

Nor was God "petulant" or mean when he went about exiling them, or protecting Cain who had just murdered his first prophet, Abel, etc.

Everyone on earth but for Noah's family had contaminated DNA. They were no longer human. You weep for hybrid monsters who would rend your soul in hell if they could.

Sodom and Gomorrah were God's visible declaration of what he would not put up with. And yet, people still act worse than the people in Sodom and Gomorrah. That should lead you to "people are broken", not "God is mean".

The Egyptians had enslaved the Hebrews. Now you're rooting for slave owners? On top of that enslavement, they had murdered all of their male babies. You're rooting for infanticide perpetrators?

Are you not evil?

Moses never slaughtered half the Jews; that would be millions. The rebellion of Korah met their end by the earth opening up and swallowing them.

The people in the holy land had 400 years to repent, and did nothing but become more wicked. More wicked than anything you've ever seen or heard of. Killing them was a mercy.

Again, rebellion against God in the Tower of Babel: God says spread out and occupy the earth, and men say let's all cluster together and invade heaven.

You root for the rebels. The satanic rebels.

Look it up from sources that predate Jesus. He was not born of a virgin; he's a myth who stepped out of a rock.

Zeitgeist was not a documentary.

Self-hating ones do.

So here's the thing sodomy for 2000 years has been debated over as to how it should be defined so to answer that first part, it is open ended.

I think youre being too broad however. It isnt that Christianity as a whole has a problem with it. Though hardcore Christians will argue that it is a sin no matter what and that any male on male as well as female and female sexual relationship is a sin. The act of same sex relationships is a taboo in many cultures, but then again it is also embraced in some as well. Western society as well as the middle east, south america, and Africa all have ties to the bible which happens to be where Sodomy and the overall act of same sex relationship is determined sinful or taboo. Christianity had a major role in politics up until just recently when the separation of Church and State started to occur across the globe. As for Governments in middle east where Religion still has a major role, the taboo of course is still alive to an extent.

I think that people actually just worship themselves, but they don't want to seem arrogant so they make up a huge version of themselves in space and say they worship that thing.

That's the only way God makes sense, it's a supernatural version of our human traits.
Otherwise why would people assume that God cared about humans or anything?

>And then you die and go to hell for an eternity because it never occurred to you that anything was wrong.
Wow your God sure is a fucking asshole.

Many people do that. They worship not the one true God, but the god they imagined as the one true God, not knowing that they are worshiping a figment of their imagination.

do you even realize how insane and retarded you are? Sometimes I forget fanaticism still exists and then I go on Veeky Forums and read these long walls of confirmation bias.

explain mithra. like right now.

EVERYONE RIGHT NOW IN THIS THREAD SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EXPLAIN MITHRA

M
I
T
H
R
A

this kills the christianity

Is Hare Krishna self-hating? Because some gayfag went to seek acceptance in the Krishna general thread on /x/ and got BTFO. I can't recall any religion that thinks homosexuality is normal.

By making sure that didn't happen, he's an asshole.

Just can't win with you types, can we.

Let you know there's a problem? Assholes.

Don't let you know there's a problem? Assholes.

It doesn't kill anything. The differences between Jesus and the mythical Mithra are profound.

Kind of surprised they're still around. That sort of eastern mysticism seemed to have died off in the 90's.

>sources

that you won't be providing I take it.

What makes your imaginary God true unlike the other imaginary Gods?

Claim: Mithras was born of a virgin on December 25th, in a cave, attended by shepherds

Truth: Mithras was actually born out of solid rock, leaving a hole in the side of a mountain (presumably described as a “cave”). He was not born of a virgin (unless you consider the rock mountain to have been a virgin). Shepherds are part of Mithraism, witnessing his birth and helping Mithras emerge from the rock, but interestingly, the shepherds exist in the birth chronology at a time when humans are not supposed to have been yet born. This, coupled with the fact the earliest version of this part of the Mithraic mythology emerges one hundred years after the appearance of the New Testament, infers it is far more likely this portion of Mithraism was borrowed from Christianity rather than the other way around.

Just started. : The Origins of the Mithraic Mysteries (Cosmology and Salvation in the Ancient World) by David Ulansey (Oxford University Press, 1989), Mithras, the Secret God by M. J. Vermaseren (Barnes and Noble Publishers, 1963), and Mithraic Studies (Proceedings of the First International Congress of Mithraic Studies – 2 Volumes) edited by John R Hinnells (Manchester University Press, 1975).

The level of ignorance turned into weaponized autism in this thread is astronomical.

cool sources bro

I see now that your fanaticism has blinded you to reason, even when it's virtually impossible for a logical mind to not immediately realize it's all bullshit as soon as they learn about Mithra, but considering you people believe the Earth is 6000 years old, there's not much middle ground between us I take it

I don't have one. I worship the one true God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who manifested himself on earth as Jesus Christ. I worship him because he is worthy of worship, and he alone.

Do try to keep up with the thread.

Hey buddy. The story of Lot is less about faggotry and more about the gang rape of an angel.

Hinduism is still around. 1,1 billion strong. They think gays are degenerate.

Claim: Mithras had 12 companions or disciples

Truth: There is no evidence for any of this in the traditions of Iran or Rome. It is possible the idea Mithras had 12 disciples is simply derived from murals in which Mithras is surrounded by twelve signs and personages of the Zodiac (two of whom are the moon and the sun). Even this imagery is post Christian, and, therefore, did not contribute to the imagery of Christianity (although it could certainly have borrowed from Christianity).

Claim: Mithras sacrificed himself for world peace
Truth: There is little or no evidence this is true, although there is a story about Mithras slaying a threatening bull in a heroic deed. But that’s about as close as it gets.

Claim: Mithras was buried in a tomb and after three days rose again, and Mithras was celebrated each year at the time of His resurrection (later to become Easter)
Truth: There is nothing in the Mithraic tradition indicating he ever even died, let alone resurrected. Tertullian did write about Mithraic believers re-enacting resurrection scenes, but he wrote about this occurring well after New Testament times. Christianity could not, therefore, have borrowed from Mithraic traditions, but the opposite could certainly be true.

I believe I posted that it is not only Christians who have a problem with the LBBTQRSWTFBBQMONKEY crowd. So thanks for the support, I guess?

Claim: Mithras was called “the Good Shepherd”, and was identified with both the Lamb and the Lion
Truth: There is no evidence that Mithras was ever called “the Good Shepherd” or identified with a lamb, but since Mithras was a sun-god, there was an association with Leo (the House of the Sun in Babylonian astrology), so one might say he was associated with a Lion. But once again, all of this evidence is actually post New Testament; Mithraic believers may once again have borrowed this attribute from Christianity.

Claim: Mithras was considered to be the “Way, the Truth and the Light,” and the “Logos,” “Redeemer,” “Savior” and “Messiah.”
Truth: Based on the researched and known historic record of the Mithraic traditions, none of these terms has ever been applied to Mithras with the exception of “mediator”. But this term was used in a very different from how Christians used the term. Mithras was not the mediator between God and man but the mediator between the good and evil gods of Zoroaster.

Claim: Mithraic believers celebrated Sunday as Mithras’ sacred day (also known as the “Lord’s Day,”)
Truth: This tradition of celebrating Sunday is only true of Mithraic believers in Rome and it is a tradition that dates to post Christian times. Once again, it is more likely to have been borrowed from Christianity than the other way around.

Claim: Mithraic believers celebrated a Eucharist or “Lord’s Supper”
Truth: Followers of Mithras did not celebrate a Eucharist, but they did celebrate a fellowship meal regularly, just as did many other groups in the Roman world.

Is that enough Mithra myth for you today?

No prob m8.

>There is no evidence that Mithras was ever called “the Good Shepherd” or identified with a lamb, but since Mithras was a sun-god, there was an association with Leo (the House of the Sun in Babylonian astrology), so one might say he was associated with a Lion. But once again, all of this evidence is actually post New Testament; Mithraic believers may once again have borrowed this attribute from Christianity.
In case you're wondering, this retard is literally copy-pasting some bullshit off of a bias christian website he found on google literally just now

coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-jesus-simply-a-retelling-of-the-mithras-mythology/

Zeitgeist babies BTFO.

Yes, that is correct. Men who studies this topic and left behind their sources. What did you add to the conversation again?

HAHAHA IM GONNA APPLY MY CHILDISH MORALITY ONTO AN ETERNAL AND PERFECT BEING HAHA ITS ALL RELATIVE BRO

>hur dur let me copy paste shit from the first google article I found

retard

I mean, you haven't really posted much to support your claim...

What a scholarly refutation.

>He googles better than I do.

DUDE THINGS HAPPEN IN ONE TELLING OF A STORY AND IN ANOTHER SO ITS ALL RELATIVE BRO HAHA IM A NIHILIST

HAHA REASON BRO IM SO INTELLIGENT HAHA EVERYBODY THAT DISAGREES WITH ME IS DUMB

Isn't it just generally well understood that God created humans..... AND THEN GAVE THEM FREE WILL??

Or do you just literally deliberately ignore points that invalidate your argument before it even gets off the ground?

What makes you prefer your imaginary God to the other imaginary Gods?

*makes you gay*
>It's just a test bro!

But that's literally what Christians do, they claim that God is a divine perfect being that is beyond human conception but then inexplicably assume he acts like some hateful redneck like themselves.

>imaginary
HAHA THERE IS NO GOD BRO THERE I SAID IT SO THERE CLEARLY IS NONE HAHA ITS ALL RELATIVE BRO

His existence.

Tough test. Tough temptation. Super stoked I never had to deal with it. It ruins people's lives, literally.

What? Did you just pull that out of your ass?

THIS PERSON
IS SAYING THINGS I DISLIKE
HE MUST BE A REDNECK AND THINK THIS BEING IS ALSO A REDNECK LOL HAHA ITS ALL RELATIVE BRO

I don't think Buddhists care.

Could be wrong.

Someone should have told you that God is capable of communicating with us, even if we are incapable of fully comprehending the nature of that communication.

Imaginary things don't exist by definition.

Correct.

Which is why I love the risen Christ Jesus so much.

He's more real than you are.

Don't you think it's a little suspicious when someone wants to have a perfect and divine God but then also wants their God to uphold all their petty and vindictive human frailties at the same time?

I don't trust people like that.

whomst beest thoumst quoteth?

"Allegations of an early Christian dependence on Mithraism have been rejected on many grounds. Mithraism had no concept of the death and resurrection of its god and no place for any concept of rebirth - at least during its early stages.... During the early stages of the cult, the notion of rebirth would have been foreign to its basic outlook.... Moreover, Mithraism was basically a military cult. Therefore, one must be skeptical about suggestions that it appealed to nonmilitary people like the early Christians."

Yamauchi, Edwin M. . "Easter: Myth, Hallucination, or History?." March 29, 1974.

>some hateful redneck

Christianity =/= American meme christianity

And the only thing that is 'redneck' like in the bible is the condemnation of sodomy, which has been explained multiple times in this thread. And even if it is a seemingly illogical conclusion, it doesn't negate the thousands of years of Christian theology because the gays really aren't that important as a subgroup of humanity.

Imagine being gay in the 1960s.

Such a person would be aware of God, but not transformed by God.

As they say, Jesus loves you just as you are, but he loves you too much to leave you just as you are.

I am afraid you are skitzophrenic.

No it doesn't. Stop memeing yourself.

How can an imaginary concept transform someone? Would this be what they call a "meme"?

This

I am afraid you are diagnosing people over the internet. And without a spell checker.

Shatters not only their lives, but the lives of their entire family and extended family as well.

It couldn't.

Which is why I love the transforming power of the Holy Spirit of God so much. It's real.

If you love and cherish an imaginary person, that's schizophrenia in my book.

Homosexuality is a disease, and like all disease, it is a result of the fall of mankind through which sin and death corrupted the world.

>Shatters not only their lives, but the lives of their entire family and extended family as well.
I bet you hate pedos though.

Virtue-signaling brat.
anything i dislike is a mental illness

>HUR DUR LOOK HOW RETARDED US CHRISTIANS ARE HUR DUR MUH 6000 HUR DUR BIBLE MYTHS ACTUALLY HAPPENED HUR DUR

the thread

ever time

You got blown the fuck out son, just save yourself some dignity and stop posting.

>christians just google and copy+paste articles written by other christians and blindly believe whatever pseudo "smart guy" argues for what they believe in

the only thing that got btfo in this thread is a proper argument

You think someone getting outed doesn't ruin their life? People kill themselves over this shit.

>build toaster
>put in bread
>it toasts
>condemn my toaster to eternal hellfire for the crime of toasting
>all toasters toast toast

lets be real, both sides are doing this shit. The only difference is that the fedoras aren't literally copypasting articles.