A nigger has made a movie about Karl Marx. Has anyone already seen it?

A nigger has made a movie about Karl Marx. Has anyone already seen it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dz-1BLjQlHo

Other urls found in this thread:

dennisprager.com/left-wing-jews-are-embarrassing-judaism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah it was pretty shit

From the thumbnail I thought that was Vince Vaughn as Karl Marx lel

Only watch if Max makes a cameo

Never understood why never been a good movie or documentary about Karl Marx. Do people, in 2016, still fear the bogeyman? The communism? I understand why American cinema doesn't care (Jewish lobby doesn't want anything with left wing), but the lack of European productions is incomprehensible.

I'll have to wait and see the movie when it appears on torrents.

>Jewish lobby doesn't want anything with left wing
Not one of those "le communism is le jewish plot!!1" types but to disassociate leftism to jews is quite ignorant of history and modern politics.

Communism is like the hot stove and communists are like the down syndrome kids who just keep touching it.

We feel really bad for them but it's still dangerous.

It is very different to talk about hippies and the black panthers than talking about marx

What do you mean?

The leftism today does not talk about class.
Marx and Lenin have very different implications than those some post 68 hippy.

dennisprager.com/left-wing-jews-are-embarrassing-judaism/

What a salt mine!

Salon marxists and university leftist trash tried to LARP as the working class during the '68 unrest, but the actual workers told them to fuck off so they abandoned class politics and instead focused on race and sexual identity and this ended up metastasing into a conclusion that white people need to get cucked out of existence because original sin or some shit. Maoism/third worldism which is pretty much Marxism: kill whitey edition, also influenced that.

+1 internets to you good sir

Because the life of Karl Mars doesn't have any epic battles, explosions, or hot chicks.

But surely his struggle to replace existing elites with himself and his friends under the guise of a peasant rebellion couched in morality and updated for an industrial age was a thrilling tale

I assumed "anything left wing" implies not only economic class but also leftist views on racial issues, sexual issues, etc. Even if you meant "any kind of economic based leftism", there is still a historical relation between it and jews.
>his struggle to replace existing elites with himself and his friends
[citation needed]

who are these guys with the weird hats

Will it show how he impregnated his slave?

Even in those they no longer can make it with quality. We'll have to rely for South Korea to make good movies nowadays.