Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-does-it-mean-that-Bitcoin-is-trustless
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>'fake news'

Holey shiet.

>fake news
>We must assume good faith
>All this appeal to authority
>As mainstream media picks up on this article as “evidence” that the entire blockchain space is a “ponzi scheme” (literally inciting the Samson Option on crypto)
>Bancor Protocol aims to remove the need for "strategic financial thinking"
>"The whole idea behind Bancor is that the reserve is not for you to hold. It is not owned by you."
>"Every buy and sell order is an (arguably superior) source of knowledge as to what is happening in the real world."
>Does not address anything about them being able to create or destroy tokens at will, for any reason
some fucking advanced Elder Zion judiasm going on here m8s

FAKE NEWS

>this goes beyond jewish sorcery

emin on suicide watch

nobancs on suicide watch

Glad I am on their side. If their bangers go up, so do mine.

More from the article:

"Moreover, the whole point of the the Bancor protocol is to enable an automatic, decentralized, transparent, trustless and straightforward management of the reserve(s), by the smart token itself. What you suggest here is counter to the entire vision of Bancor, and kind of reminds us of how central banks operate today."

>Trustless

Was that a freudean slip? He literally just said the bancor protocol is trustless

Trustless is a good thing when it comes to cryptocurrency newfag

quora.com/What-does-it-mean-that-Bitcoin-is-trustless

holy shit you are a fucking newfag

>2017 AD
>being this much of a retard

>Fed reserve coin.
>Create and destroy coins as they please.
>Centralized arbitrary decision making by known globalist bankers.

And then they claim to be trustless.

Wut?

Trips wins again. Would anyone say the WHOLE "BANCOR IS FLAWED" was purposefully written to be BTFO.

Emin took kickbacks and wrote an easily deconstructable article so the developers could engage many more people in the form of an arguement, and then educate them.

Fucking mount zion level genius right there bobby.

it functions like a central bank but it doesn't have the same omnipotence as a central bank because of the inherent price discovery mechanisms to the reserve

Hurr durr don't call it printing money out of thin air and stealing the value of your savings. Call it quantitative easing because it makes us sound more smart and less crooky.

>As mainstream media picks up on this article as “evidence” that the entire blockchain space is a “ponzi scheme”, we as an industry risk major setbacks...

Yes, the entire crypto community suffers because of scams like Bancor

>blah blah blah

Look up what the Talmud is. Thousands of pages of work from rabbis scrutinising the Torah, finding miniscule loopholes and misambiguities to exploit. This blog post reads like that, enough said.

Fuck scamcor

The tokens that have worth are backed by eth and other mixtures of cryptos/assets. That is how they are traded and store value, when they are spent the eth contained in the token goes to the seller or can be exchanged to other coins.

Or did you miss out on the ico? lel

That ETH they claim to hold will last about as long as the gold in Ft. Knox.

This shit is literally fiat crypto waiting to happen

First, you fucked up by not knowing what trustless means in regards to crypto. Now you are implying that I subscribe to the conspiracy that Fort Knox does not hold about 200 Billion dollars of Gold? It is the legitimate national depository. The gold in fort knox is currently majorly tied to the american economy if anything. You really don't know anything.

There's a reason why it hasn't been audited in years. Keep putting your trust with the same people and fucked over and over again. This is some grand scale schadenfreude.

The difference is that I make money and you are some Alex Jones alterna-teen fuckup, I can trade gold on the stock market just the same, but your point is still retarded. You can see the ETH contained within the Bancor in the fucking smart contract you dumb nigger. it will always be the same set percentage of Etherium that bancor can liquidate to. I know you hold some type of imaginary superiority because of your conspiracy beliefs, but your life is probably indistinguishable from the rest of the sheep anyway. Just fuck off.

Nobanc probably hung himself after getting btfo this hard.

I am sorry you had to see that

>literally all false and debunked
>nobanc reading comprehension
>being this much of a malevolent faggot that wants to keep anons from the safest and biggest gains of 2017

some people just don't want to be rich.

literally the only argument these retards have is "m-m-muh joos"