ITT: Final boss tier people

ITT: Final boss tier people

Ever since Jackie Chan buddied up with the CCP, whoever tries to take them down will have a kung fu boss fight on their hands.

These all look like the guy you'd fight before the actual final boss.

Sternberg is the secret bonus boss that has amazing loot but you'd probably never find without a guide.

Survival is not guaranteed

i dunno to me he looks like a guy you fight multiple times in the game but then he takes on his final form and hes some huge as prussomongolian demon

he could be the hero or the "special" boss

he'd be the joke-y meme boss that turns out to be exponentially harder than anybody else

machiavelli would the boss you fight just before the final act. if some sort of god/alien/evil spirit/other magic bullshit was the real enemy of the game, machiavelli would be the tool it acted through

Generals who stay with their Legions for long enough start to think they're invincible.
How about you buddy?

I see man, I see. The thing you're trying to say is that the hardest enemy you'll ever face is yourself. Thats deep brah, thats real deep.

Who dis

You'd better bring more than 2 pistols for this crazy son of a bitch.

This

Every other day you say
You're gonna have to bury 'em (whoop-tay-whoop-tay-git-ta-gala-goop-ta)
Famous last words
Spoken from the laserium (whoop-tay-whoop-tay-git-ta-gala-goop-ta)
Descendants had to record
Sayin' somethin' 'bout Milo (whoop-tay-whoop-tay-git-ta-gala-goop-ta)
You can take the a train
But you're gonna have to lie low (whoop-tay-whoop-tay-git-ta-gala-goop-ta)

>Dies without heir.
>Touches off massive coalition against France.
>Fucks Louis XIV over with will.
I'd say so.

Machiavelli would have that one instant KO move with crazy range, stun lock moves, and insta-death pit falls, in other words, he wouldn't be a fun boss.

prove that i'm wrong
protip: you can't

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

his final form is a disembodied head.

he wasn't a final boss of the whole game, but he was the last boss of the european segment of shadow hearts II

Everyone knows he is just the tool of the oligarchs

He fits the "Insane Murderous Emperor" and "Tragic Failure" archetypes.

He looks like the hero. Cheerful and humble.

Turbo Spic

Goerring, WWI fighter Ace turned revolutionary putschist turned morphine addict and failure of the Luftwaffe.

Don't fall for the act. His only desire in this world, is to kill.

Scipio really reminds me of Mussolini

Raid boss-tier

this'd

Göring b4 he turned into an autistic fatass

>moshe

Fuck me, I didn't know Israel had military leaders, but it makes so much sense!
I guess I figured Americans did all the fighting while MUH HAPPY MERCHANTS rubbed their hands together.
Thanks for sharing, dude.

lmao what the fuck is wrong with people

*blocks ur path*

>Vell, vell... You think you can get to ze boss? You vill have to fight me... AND MY EINSATZPANZERABWHERESEL!

>A tower of a fellow as strong as an ox, of dark complexion, broad shouldered, with a long black beard and moustache. A natural rough humorist, who through unfortunate circumstances was recast into an awful brute. Out of personal revenge for the bloody injustice that befell him (in 1515) with the killing of kinsfolk and destruction of his property he became a freedom fighter of legendary standing.

>wife raped and murdered by Saxon mercenaries
>home and church burned to the ground
>proceed to go on a 5 year long vengeance-fuled rampage against any Germans and German collaborators
>according to all accounts he was a giant of a human being, ~7ft tall with retard strength
>apparently decapitated 7 men in a single strike once
>attacked and sunk 28 ships off the Frisian coast in an afternoon, became known as the 'Cross of the Dutchman'
>died peacefully in his sleep

Maybe not final boss tier, but damn close.

This is now a Manachem Begin thread

Literally Guts

It's like every Western movie ever

>*blocks your path*

You're not a Turk... are you?

israel, besides receiving weapons from the US, has mostly fought its own wars (bar the suez crisis)

Josip Broz Tito, the president-marshal of Yugoslavia. You can see him disguised as a nazi during the 1944 Sarajevo infiltration operation.

>didn't think israel has military leaders
>israel has mandatory military service for its citizens, 3 years for men, 2 for women.

Not actually mandatory lol but close. The Orthadox routinely skip military service.

How is it not obvious that Hannibal is the final boss of the Punic Wars?

Napoleon is the boss in a horror movie where you think he's dead already in the final scene and then he comes back for one last attempt.

huge early game boss that blunders around trying to hit you

God.

Muslim Hitler

The Orthodox get a religious exemption.

bonus against holy type classes

Maybe not the final boss but the boss before the king and queen

Legit he's the only reason Romania isn't Bosnia

you sound a bit salty.

underappreciated post

John Dee looks like a merchant you'd find in sketchy places but with rare products.

>Hey kids, want to buy some hermetic sigils?

is viggo mortensen too old to play him in a biopic?

Fuck yeah I do let's summon demons and shit

Demons? Who would want to summon liars?

Why not commune with angels in order to learn the universal language of creation and bring about the pre-apocalyptic unity of mankind desu?

Demons. Ha, the Queen would have my head.

I heard that when his drinking, lusting and hunger for power became known to more and more people their demands to do something about this outrageous man grew louder and louder.
Can anyone with a little more knowledge on Russian history weigh in?

>6'7
>Smoked 100 cigarettes a day
>Usurped all of Himmler's power, leaving Hjmmler a puppet
>Brought Skorzeny into the SS and recommended him to Hitler for all his special assignments
>Ignored Hitler's Nero decree and helped Speer save Germany
>saved all of Austria's cultural treasures from getting dynamited

>Be a Communist
>Each time you face him his power level increases.
>literally shake when he greets you with a "hei kommunisti sika" and a smile.

Never thought I'd read the lyrics to Storm in a Teacup on Veeky Forums

>insane
>murderous
No. Failure? Yes.

I hear the Russian tzarina took him as her lover

even if he wasn't who he was just the name alone would be enough

>final bosses
Stalin
Vlad the Impaler
Saladin
Atilla the Hun
Timur
George Soros (for unnatural success, and being cartoonishly evil)
Augustus

>secondary bosses
Reinhard Heydrich
Simo Hoya
Otto Skorzeny
Nikolai Yezhov
Vasily Blokhin

can you explain more on Soros ? It seems interesting but I'm not really up to reading a whole lot of wiki pages.

Soros is the guy who you're lead to believe is the final boss but when he dies you find out he was just working for someone considerably worse.

Funds capitalism with SJW values NGOs in eastern europe.

Also does currency manipulation in 3rd world countries so he can make big money.

He's basically a real life merchant meme.

Pic related appears to be the Final Boss in the first part of the game. There actually is a shadow eminence behind him.

In the second part he has a somewhat tragic role where he actually tries to be a decent leader but fails to achieve this because he fails to change his ways.

Pic related is the shadow eminence/true end boss in Part 1 of the game.

In Part 2 of the game he reappears as a meme character because of fanservice. He allies with the new end boss who is shown to be much more evil and dangerous while Ludendorff seems out of touch and like a crazy old man broken by the first time you defeated him.

'

A hungarian Jew, he made alot of money on the currency markets, famously "breaking the Bank of England". He was also an informant for the Nazis, as a young Jewish boy. He would aid the Nazis in finding and arresting his fellow Jews, taking property from them. He was asked about this past in an interview, once, and if he felt any remorse. "No remorse, just a feeling of absolute power." he replied, with a smile. "I have a kind of god complex, and madness has run in my family. Thus far, I've been unaffected by it, I believe.", he said.

He's used his vast fortune politically, funding destructive groups to sow uncertainty and political unrest, then reaping the reward, on the vulnerable markets of a country in turmoil. His works in the west are almost exclusively leftist, from think-tanks to riotous grass-roots movements, this "disaster capitalist" has the means and will to infect a country with madness, under the guise of humanitarianism, all to devour its devalued and vulnerable economy, in the ensuing chaos.

This man is the closest thing to a vampire master that exists, outside of books or movies.