>was a great Russian nobleman, engineer, and warrior
>impregnated a supple white Russian girl with his BBC
>created Pushkin, founder of Russian poetry and literature

literally who

Pushkin's dad I guess.
Pushkin is like the Russian Shakespeare

>Black African Man
>Russian
What? Being a Russian citizen doesn't make you Russian. That only works with the United States because "American" isn't an ethnic group.

>His matrilineal great-grandfather was Abram Petrovich Gannibal, who was kidnapped from Eritrea and raised in the household of Peter the Great.

so pushkin didn't even have an "african" Y-Chromosome

He was 3/4 Russian, 1/4 Eritrean. The one drop rule is retarded.

The Milk Clause user, remember the milk clause.

Would you drink an entire glass of milk with just one drop of my shit in it?

I don't drink milk.

Yes, I'm sorry, everything I sad is wrong because you don't drink milk.

Abram Petrovich Gannibal
the guy in the the picture was 100% African. kidnapped as a child and given as a gift to Peter the great. Peter raised him as a godson and he eventually became a well respected noble-man, engineer, and general.

So he's not Russian.

People race mix who cares.

We stormniggers are more concerned with demographic replacement and thousand year old cities all of a sudden having more mosques in them than churches.

Ethnically, no, culturally and nationally, yes.

great-grandfather
So, Pushkin was
1/32 nigger

Pushkin's grandfather was black, yes. So what? There is nothing wrong with being black.But Pushkin wasn't the founder of Russian literature or poetry.

WE WUZ

WE

WUZ

POETS

N

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

SHIEEEEEEEET

>KANGZ
Literally can't make this shit up

>Gannibal
He sounds as black as Hannibal. In other words WE.

>Russia founded by Swedes

Explains everything you need to know, folks.

>stormweenies say putin is the savior of the white race
>russian culture was built by blacks and muslims

>>created Pushkin, founder of Russian poetry and literature

u wot m8

Comparing something as complex as racial categories to milk with shit in it is retarded.

A better analogy would be "would a glass of plain milk with one drop of chocolate milk in it be considered chocolate milk?" The answer is clearly no.

I don't drink milk
I butt you eat butter aswell

>>russian culture was built by blacks and muslims
You fucking sjw's really grasp at straws. You'd be better off saying Russians are Asiatic mongols than saying Russia was built by Blacks and Muslims because Muslims always were a less relevant minority in Russia and one famous Russian had a little bit of Black blood.

But stormfags praise Germanic heritage.

Which is odd in itself since Germans were the niggers of Europe and brought the fall of Rome. They also never contributed anything to European philosophy except Protestantism and Communism. The eternal Kraut is a born nation wrecker.

>who is hegel, Kant, and Nietzsche

All those people were the predecessors of Marxists and Nationalists who left millions dead in their wake. Hegel's word salad to this day serves as a basis for postmodernism and other degeneracy.