PERFECT fucking time to buy some POTCOIN as its near its 24h low

PERFECT fucking time to buy some POTCOIN as its near its 24h low

Next WEED coin being pumped

Isn't this the only weed coin that hasn't mooned recently? I think it's overdue.

It's being systematically shilled. Do not buy.

Either way, the coin is at 24hr low, hasn't mooned for real yet, and is the only weed coin not pumped right now.

What do you have to lose?

>24h low
Sounds like you have a solid trading strategy there champ. Keep on buying like that and you'll have yourself a nice shiny new lambo.

Yeah, buy high and sell low my friend. You're correct. What was I thinking?!

200 pot coin threads? Must be a dump

have fun with your bags kike

>dumping a weed coin this close to ATL.
OP would have to be retarded.

That or extremely weak handed.

Literally nothing has changed with this coin since the threads began...

Thread isn't even an hour old. Do you know how pumps work? Most of the time they are not immediate.

>buy low?!?? ur supposta buy high sell low!

youre just speculating dumbass

fyi, the last time weed related coins mooned, potcoin didnt moon till 24 hours after

Okay? So then you're agreeing with me? Weed coins started mooning like 20ish hours ago.

Ahh yes, you'd prefer the /biz buy high sell low. However you seem unironic.

What's a realistic number to set my sell order to?

You made this thread like you want to do everyone a favor by cutting in on your AMAZING UNMISSABLE play. And yet you want us to do you a favor and buy this coin so you can break even. Like you think that's actually going to make a difference at a volume of 1.1 million. Why even keep posting? When we're out of this bull market, your meme coins are going to be invalid. In case you didn't notice, we're in a bubble. That means there are endless options right now.

Too bad you'll still be poor all the way through.

Sell order? Depends what you bought in at. I'm staying up all night to watch this one.

Uhm? I didn't make this thread.

Should I drop a btc bros?

do it, i just dropped what i could on it

And how much was that?

Movement and buy orders happening!!! no sell walls. LETS GO BOYSSSSSS

LETS FUCKING GO