Tell dad my goal is to hit $3 million before 30, as I would never have to wageslave again that way

>tell dad my goal is to hit $3 million before 30, as I would never have to wageslave again that way
>he says you need $10 million to not have to work

This is bullshit right? He's a lifelong wageslave himself who's never made am investment in his life

Tell your dad that he's a retard who can't even please his wife anymore then walk out and never return.

naw a good house is 600k cars is 150k. food is 50k a year. vaca are 100k easy. if you want toys ts 100k. so thats passed 3 million over 10 years.

you dont need money at all.

god created this realm for man. that grass grows food. there is water to drink and wood to use for fire. plants to get you high to be content with life as you grow old.

but your dad is a retard. 3 million can help you out a long way. invest the 2 million and live off the 1 million comfortably. the investments of the 2 million can help you get returns for hookers and coke. your entertainment will be the internet and video games which arent expensive

t. Lottery winner

Live somewhere decent.

>40 acre property with barns and house and pool up the road
>$299k
>have to pay property taxes yearly, this is probably 1000-2000 if I had to guess for that property
>no reason to buy expensive cars and shit
>keep enough invested for residual.

yeah thats bullshit

Let's assume you live to be 75. Having 3 million dollars at the age of 30 would give you about 66k every year for the rest of your life.

So as long as you're smart with your money, then you're set.

This is what poor people actually believe.

Your dad has typical narrow minded cuckvision. You can easily live off a few mil, even half a mile for the rest of your life in a country that isn't controlled by (((them))). Who the fuck would want to live in an expensive, degenerate shithole like the us anyway? Only faggots who need to be validated and want to show off, that's who

What's a good country to move to for an American?

Why even live anywhere? Just travel the world... Staying in Cuba is like $1000 for a week, most of which goes towards he flight. Buy some chit condo to have as your nest back at home.

This tbqh

Even if you spend $50k a year which is a lot of you don't have debt or an expensive lifestyle that's still 20 years

El Salvador

This. My plan OP.

10 million if you're a retard with money and want to spend it on hookers and coke rather than making 150,000 a year off of 5% investment returns on the 3 million.

>food is 50k a year

Do you weight sixteen ton?

You can easily get 5%pa in fiat, when 5% of your holdings > your yearly spending then you never need to work again.
He is talking about just spending without making any money off it.

Preferably that's not in latin america or asia

5% of 3 mil is 150k a year. Fuck

yes when you are poor like me you eat 10k food a year. but when you have 3 million in the bank you not worried about shit you eat good. no more rice and beans. its steak every night

stay poor, plebs

This is my dream 40acres and peaceful living. What state user? Texas here

10 million if you live extravagantly
3 million if you already have house, no debt, and live frugally

He's probably talking about retiring in comfort, not retiring as a poorfag and living out your entire life like a poorfag.
There's a certain point in your life when you realize that you purposefully lived like a poorfag because you realized it would get better eventually--at what point are you not going to be able to handle living in a van in your employer's parking lot and doing your daily business at the local 24 hour gym?

I have steak twice a week and I only make 40k

Unless you're buying premium shit from restaurants or a chef, food is not expensive at all. You can eat fine if you're not a retard

You couldn't live off $150k?

Georgia

good luck living frugally with 3 million burning a hole in your pocket

>40 acres
fuck yes
my dream
>40-50 acres
>small cabin
>chainsaw
>cut down trees for fire wood
>chickens
>garden
>comfy winters in my small cabin

People like that were born to be poor. Rich people are rich because they have discipline and didn't siphon money from their businesses or savings.

Cheers red dirt bro

I could, easily.

That was "fuck" as in "fuck, that's a lot of money for nothing"

The richest man I have ever met drove a 15yo rust bucket, he is doing it right.

i think mr money mustache calculated it at annual costs x 25. if you hold that much then you can live fine on the annual gains.

10mm is a good number to start with. i'd say 15 if you reeaaallly wanted to live a long and good life, but you'd need to invest wisely too

You can do that on far less than 40-50 though.

My main property is 7 acres. Got a mobile home with it, real cheap, $35k+ closing. Very quiet.

I also own a commercial building in a budding small town (4K) people I bought outright for $16k. Currently is rented to a young lawyer for $600/mo.

Fucking fruit trees, 1/2 acre tomato patch, little pond, big wooden deck with a telescope for star gazing. We're gonna make it bro

What the fuck? Where is a building that cheap?

Rural fuckin' Georgia. Alabama and Miss are the same way. SC too to a degree as well as TN.

Eating caviar like it's fish and chips, lad.

Parts of Texas and pretty much all of Oklahoma too

Yea, I've noticed.

Trust me, if Texas weren't so fuckin' far away from my family, I'd buy some land out there.

Some of the land near the border is cheap too. Tempting to buy it just to hunt jalepeno jigaboos at night

Nigger I get by on 19k /yr

I could live off the interest of 500k for the rest of my life.

3 mil is about right depending on your desired standard of living.
This should be broken up as
Take write off
Property assets generating revenue stream to cover income requirements (congrats you are now a scumlord)
Now you have an income stream and no debt keep working - you want 3 month cash in the bank and can then gamble the rest on crypto to your hearts content.
Accumulate more assets.

Anything above $100k cash and zero debt = rich

Ask him if he knows what 0.5% monthly interest is on 3 mil. Is he able to use a calculator?

Call your dad a Cuck then swag back to your room.

>He's a lifelong wageslave himself who's never made am investment in his life

you should have told your dad "sorry, i don't listen to wagecucks"

stfu 0.5% monthly interest is impossible.

0.005% is more likely.

>dad laughs at me for trading my gold bars for bitbean
>2 weeks later I've made 15k
>he tells me to come back when I've made 100 million
>he's a bean farmer

This desu.

You only need ~ 1mil in good dividend stocks to live without having to work..

>$27 in food a day

you're retarded

>tell my friends im not going to college
>but duhhh you need to!?