Untitled

;)

Secret moon mission

yeah the normies will love this one, fair mining and ASIC resistance are the most important aspect of a coin

You do realize we're about to see 20x gains at least, right? This is literally ZCash but better at 250,000 MARKETCAP

how can it be memed? what is the new appeal? how will it get publicity / marketing if it has no capital to invest? Shit's been out for 7 months and barely moved during the biggest bulltard bubble in history. Who's going to buy this?

"KURRENT IS THE FIRST ZEROCOIN THAT USES X11 POW ALGORITHM.

We use X11 instead of Lyra2 algorithms used in other zerocoin capable altcoins to facilitate mining through GPU, and eliminate the botnet control and possible hidden GPU miners. X11 algorithm is composed 11 different types of crypto algorithms (Blake, Bmw, Groestl, Jh, Keccak, Skein, Luffa, Echo, Cubehash, Shavite and Simd) and is a pretty robust algorithm used in altcoin space.

Kurrent also the first to introduce true random bonus blocks in zerocoin capable altcoin. This will increase the fun of mining and it employs a true random algorithm so big mining power is not capable of pre-compute the bonus block and then grab it. It is a truly fair system."

Also, it's COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS

nice chart faggot, i could create that PnD myself with 25% of my portfolio, there is no interest in this shit coin

Yup i'm pumping it :^)

Glad you're not buying faggot, can't have Gays on my Rocket Ship

Do it pussy. Bet you won't.

You had me at True Random Bonus Blocks.

Omg, what everyone was waiting for!!!

this shit is called KURT, you fuck

everyone wants to get inside KURT until they fuckin BUST

This coin's purpose is literally send out a request to have a lambo parked in your driveway by the end of the month.

I'm already balls deep in Espers.

Got in at 15 sat, next year it'll be over 1000.

are we talking kurt russell or kurt eichenwald here?

Russell

Cobain

PnD, devs are fucking dead

False

buy high sell low AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHA

All these cocksuckers who think this isn't going to Moon

Is this a CPU coin?

If by CPU you mean

Creator
Poos
Unabashedly in the street

Then yes

> All this fud

isn't it past your bedtime, Drumpfie?

>poo poo choo choo

Shouldn't you guys be cumming into each other's mouths and swapping spit and not commenting in my thread?

>i'm indian
that's nice.

Why the fuck would people need a crypto coin for services like Uber?

As a matter of fact, this coin defeats the purpose of the services it purports to provide.

It's fucking stupid and the only reason it'll moon is because its undervalued. You can get it now, thats fine, but sometime in the future when the whales dump on you, you're going to be holding bags a long, looooooooong time.

Pump if you must but the dev is a scammer

Check the slack