Guys, this is very important for me - is ETH ever gonna be $400 again? Ever?

Guys, this is very important for me - is ETH ever gonna be $400 again? Ever?

Or it will only keep going lower now?

Support your saying with technical and fundamental analysis attached

I am holding 1200 ETH and am very stressed

Other urls found in this thread:

hackingdistributed.com/2016/06/18/analysis-of-the-dao-exploit/
tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just fucking hold. You are sitting on a 1000 USD eth eoy. Not even counting how much it could rise after 2017.

Just give me your bags now. No need to be stressed over them.

That is a good amount of stress OP. You've lost a fair amount of assumed profit. But you are silly. ETH is growing far too fast. You should have sold at $400. Now, sell all 1200 and buy back in at $100.

NO. SELL NOW. ETH GOT HACKED REEEEEEEEEEEE! I'VE LOST EVERYTHING

ETH HAS BEEN HACKED SELL SELL SELL

If ANS turns out to be a better technology then I wouldn't be surprised if ETH stagnates and potentially falls out of favour with the market. Hopefully this doesn't happen though, as I'm sure most of us have money in ETH, myself included.

How did ETH get hacked?

I think both of them can live, like Apple and Microsoft. Both will find their place. They can learn a lot from each other, and competition is going to push the technology forward.

>You've lost a fair amount of assumed profit. But you are silly. ETH is growing far too fast. You should have sold at $400. Now, sell all 1200 and buy back in at $100.

Ok, but could you please support the $100 point by fundamental and technical analysis.

I would be stressed too
Stress is not healthy

it may depending on btc fork result after august but can't say for sure and you can forget about it if it doesn't go above 400 at the end of this year as there are better technologies that will be released next year.

Why do you think BTC will fork in August?

>there are better technologies that will be released next year.
Like what?

hackingdistributed.com/2016/06/18/analysis-of-the-dao-exploit/

Reasons why I am holding my bags so far:

1) ICO long tail effect (ponzis upon ponzi) which attracts many startups, Bitcoin does not allow this

2) Better network than Bitcoin with plans to improve with Raiden network and sidechains

3) Switching to PoS will limit supply, thus increase price and allow you to earn from staking your stash.

4) Legit genius autist leader

I sold today at price .13BTC OP, been holding since .4BTC, been a good ride but wayyyyy too much skepticism and people questioning it as a project. I think the optimism has reached it's end and people are only going to fear and panic that it's overvalued. Also quite honestly, it seems overvalued. No one's using this as a true currency and that's what's really bringing the demand into this market.

ETH did not get hacked, DAO dumb contract got hacked. You lie

Yes. Because. Yes. 1200 is far too many user. You should let me hold your bags.

I only need to know - will it ever be 400$ again or never in future (even in 20 years) ever again? Very important. I'm a long term holder (50+years)

Look, ethereum has slow transaction times. The network is broken at high volume. The price already reflects upcoming announcements. I don't see why it would get more pump. I moved everything to antshares because it's technology is superior and it has STRONG backing and a practical use.

Its gonna crash now....Who knows after...

>I don't see why it would get more pump. I moved everything to antshares because it's technology is superior and it has STRONG backing and a practical use.

I bought some AntShares, could you explain how AntShares is better (fundamental and technical analysis)?

>Look, ethereum has slow transaction times. The network is broken at high volume.

Yes, I agree, but Bitcoin alternative is even worse. Besides mETH has problems only when mega ICOs go off

>put $50,000 into ETH today
>ETH crashing

JUST

Ethereum is a scam. They are switching to Proof of Stake so that the owner can Pad his Pockets with Money while destroying the entire Currency.

Proof of Stake is no more than a Money Printing System for the people who are already rich.

Think about it!

>I am holding 1200 ETH
No, you're not.

Why stress anyway? Why not cash out 10.000$ MONTHLY, which is not even 3% of your holdings, and you're living a fine life.

Fuuuck, I'm losing tens of thousands by the minute, I'm so fucking pissed. I had a thought to buy BTC for some of my ETH when ETH was 390, but somehow didn't do it.

FUuuck, Literally lost 50k$. But only idiots get stressed and sell the dip, the rule is to buy the dips and sell the peaks. So I can't be idiot that sells low now.

I bought Ethereum at 4$, but still. I had 650k$ just a few day ago, now it is 570k$ already fuuck

dis

put it in ltc or promising altcoins

>Ethereum is a scam. They are switching to Proof of Stake so that the owner can Pad his Pockets with Money while destroying the entire Currency.

PoS is a more effective way to support network and protect about 51% attacks. Vitalik is not a Chad, only Chads care about stashing pockets and destroying currencies. Genius autists care about the technology for realsies. You can tell it from analysis Vitaliks body language and persona.

PoS is a good system it also increases price of ETH and it allows me to stake my 1200 ETH and earn more for supporting the network. Right now those earnings go to miners, why not have them go to stakers? How is it bad? And how is that different from miners right now?

>he doesn't know bitcoin is forking in august
bro do you just stroll through life with your eyes closed and your hands over your ears?

>Genius autists care about the technology for realsies. You can tell it from analysis Vitaliks body language and persona.
lol

Wait so should we hold or sell ETH?

I can't figure this shit out. Earlier today it dipped to 350, then back to 360, now it's at 349.

>can't sell ethereum if it's all locked up in proof of stake

i'm holding 1105 right now
i know your pain
but, i'm holding still
will sell like 5-15 ETH just to buy alt shitcoins with, but not back into fiat for years

You can unlock it at any time.

It is not a fact that Bitcoin will fork. Theoretically, if Bitcoin does fork then people should be rushing to ETH and it is the next best thing.

Yeah, I'm fucking pissed that I did not buy more BTC. Don't get me wrong, still holding BTC, but 73% of my stash is mETH. And I did want to buy more into BTC a few days ago, but kept analysing too much instead of pulling the trigger, now I see my profits literally eroding in front of my eyes.

Fucking hurts so much. And if I sell now it will rebound and I will be the idiot who panicked and sold the dip. I never sell dips, ever.

At which point did you buy in holderbro?

150 eth reporting in
this hurts me

Don't worry, lets hold all together, we are the tards who did not sell the top, so might as well join bagholdersanonymous

"Hello everybody, my name is user, and I'm a bagholder"

"Hi user!"

The real question OP should be asking is, do you buy now or keep waiting for the dip train to stop

my average price is

This.

Are we going to hang onto our ETH or what you glorious fucking faggots? Are we going to go broke together or become millionaires together?

I mean, doesn't it make sense to hold eth because of these reasons?

Or is ALL OF THAT priced in already?

I don't believe such a small market is that efficient to have that priced in. Those college kids buying Ethereum now (normies) don't know these details.

I hope that you guys are all fine but the Internet is filled with Scammers that would love to take your Money.

Are you sure you haven't been fooled by Vitalik's Swinging Baloney? We know he is a Genius Autist and that is the problem.

Autist would imply he doesn't give a single shit about you and is more interested in his Individual Pursuits.

The Argument they tell you is that they want "Secure the Currency" but the underlying truth may be that they are trying to create an Exclusive Club of Money Printers for his own Power.

I'm sitting on 130 eth. Idk why everyone is acting retarded and histrionic. By July 1st it will be somewhere between 370 and 420 (dudeweedlmao). Don't buy into this sqwuackin' like pink monkey bird.
>ETH is valuable
>ppl with a moderate amount want to convince Veeky Forums to sell theirs
>price will go down
>they buy up more on the big dip
>starts rising
>start a bunch of shill threads saying that ETH is moonin' GET IN BOYS!11111
>repeat
Come on dudes. I know this ICO shit is giving peeps the heebie jeebies but wait 2 days and the blockchain will be a-ok and exchanges will have no problems.

i might sell maybe 20 more to buy up more shitcoins, but the bulk (~1080 ETH) will be held for the ride
godspeed, everyone

I feel like the FUD from biz wouldn't even have the slightest affect on sell volume.

I think you're right but the people who peddle the FUD will continue to do so and trick Veeky Forumsraelis so it doesn't matter about the actual affect here, but rather just the perspective

effect*

>1. sell ethereum
>2. buy herdcoin
>3. buy lambos

t. total genius

Ethereum will be $7 by next year.

correct, herdcoin is the next big thing

Why?

From what I can tell the main thing propping up ETH price right now is the ICO mania. There are way too many people who missed the ETH train early and now they have FOMO about missing the next big project.

The ICO calendar is at a critical mass right now and the projects that raised ETH are dumping their bags on the people who need ETH to buy into the next ICO.

So the two things that can disrup this convention is either a lack of demand for ICOs or a lack of supply of them. The first could happen if any of the recent big ones turns out a massive scam and people get scared off investing in any more. The second you have to keep watching tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar and see if the number of ICOs starts tailing off.

For a precident you should look at the late 2013/early 2014 BTC bubble. The crash then was a very slow burn over months. Everyone bought BTC but nobody knew what to do with it once they had it. This time people have something to do with their ETH, which is to hand them over to a handful of ICO companies. Concentration of wealth is very dangerous because if just 20 big holders decide the prices has peaked then it's a selling frenzy on a huge scale.

Then you have to look at the risk of there being another hard fork and the risk that the very influential miners start a competing currency once we move to PoS.

So basically if demand for ICOs dries up then expect a big crash.
If supply of ICOs dries up then expect a slow burn over a number of months.
I suspect it will be the latter.

I hate to sound like a begging nocoiner, but can someone please make a deposit to my Exodus wallet so I that I know it works? I would be extremely grateful. The smallest transferable amount is fine.

0xd7e59fB4f60a5D60f3487A7bF1ec11e26595fadf

>The first could happen if any of the recent big ones turns out a massive scam and people get scared off investing in any more.

BAT, Bancor and Status are all scams.

>I bought some Antshares

Hahahhahahahaaha how the hell did you get hold of 1200 ETH?? Definitely not buy being in the crypto business.
NOW you got some heavy bags.

user you need to realize your gains. you have nothing until its realized

I never understood why people ask the 12 year olds here for advice.

If you take the advice of anyone here, you deserve to lose all your money

But this can easily go up 10x. I'm not even a millionaire if I realise gains now and anons have been saying over and over again how even a million is nothing. And I can't even have a million if I cash out now.

OP is obviously a NEET LARPer.

>buys ETH at $4
>holds without cashing out any of it for years until it's worth nearly 1/2 million.
>panics because it is 15% below ATH for one week
>seeks advice of Veeky Forums

Of course mate...

Op here. I know it sounds strange, but I am literally not lying.

unfortunately ETH got involved in the Bancor fiasco
it looks like the ETH price will go down until all the investors in Bancor get refunded and the project shut down

Okay then.
Noone can preditct the future. Why did you buy ETH? Because you believed in the project? Then hold.
If it was for a quick buck - you definitely made that, cash out and be happy.

I personally think it is overvalued at the moment and won't go for a rally anytime soon. However, it has huge potential for the future and I wouldn't be surprised to see $1k in 2018.

If you are unsure, then just diversify a portion of it into BTC, LTC or a few smaller alts (high risk). Also consider cashing out a portion so you don't need to worry too much.

so why do you give a shit if you plan to hold it 50 years? stop wasting our time faggot

Look don't listen to anyone else, I'm the most informed person here. Keep the ANS and buy as many more as you can. No I'm not going to explain the technical benefits, I don't have the patience and I doubt you have the capacity but I want to help you. Buy. Hold. Hold. Hold. Hold until it's at $250, I know it will be hard.

don't be greedy. cash out at least a part of your gains.
Worst case scenario if you sell : the eth rise again and soar and yeah you sold a part when it was low but you're still rich.

Worst case scenario if you don't sell : the Eth plummets and crash because too much fucking ICOs and you're suddenly sitting on a big pile of nothing.

It's true, Vitalik doesnt care about money, he dresses like a dork and doesn't even care to buy food.

Willing to grant you that sir!

mate, you're the one about a week behind on your news.

Segwit2x is getting activated on July 21st, there will be no fork.

Most people were only in ETH because of the Bitcoin scaling deadlock, now consensus has been reached and Segwit is being activated most people are switching back to BTC and ETH is going to tank.

If I were you I'd trade your altcoins for BTC.

asking that question makes you the biggest idiot in all of crypto
youll lose all your money very quickly fool
a real dumbfuck

ITS GOING TO BE LOW FOREVER

Lel. Get a load of this faggot right here

why haven't you sold last week?

Kek that's not true at all, aside from the fact that Bitcoin's problems are far from over. The majority of people holding ETH do so because they believe in it's strong fundamentals and the way it can change the world.

No. Most people in ETH at the moment have literally no idea what it does.

> “A lot of my friends are selling their bitcoin and buying ethereum,” says Zachary Mallard, who runs a men’s grooming-products business in Brooklyn, N.Y. Mr. Mallard bought some ethereum in recent months.

I'm holding mine because I bought them

Cash out now retard, all of it. Hell just withdraw 500k and keep the 70k for play money. That's still ALOT

Sell it all ETH is on life support

what does that quote have to do with anything? You think people aren't informed on the coin they are buying? Granted some of them aren't but some of BTC holders probably don't have a clue about segwit

I'm saying it's packed full of inexperienced, weak-handed normies who have no idea what it does, combined with ICO companies holding shitloads of ETH who will want to liquidate it as the price starts to collapse.

The quote doesn't mean anything, he's a normie because he has friends or because he runs a small business?

There are far more weak handed normies in BTC and after every crash the coin has recovered, despite its issues.

Local bottom reached?

With ethereum on life support NOW what coin should I buy? Looking to invest $1000

Personally, I just open a large long position on ETH/USD @ 323

I'll be honest, I'm disheartened it didn't manage to hold $340, and with bitcoin consolidating for another push, I can't honestly say things are looking good for eth in the short term. I'm hopeful it won't drop below $300. Either way, just hold OP, don't sell into a dip with that amount you're holding. If you're very patient, I'm certain you'll win long term.

Idiots, I'm using this opportunity to buy buy buy. ETH HAS INTRINSIC VALUE. IT WILL ALWAYS GO BACK UP. Stop thinking short term you punch of fucking cunts and use your brain.

assuming OP has put in 1200 x $400 = 480k, I'm too sure s/he would be looking to buy more

oh wait, no, they have gains, so probably probably bought much below $400, probably at least few 100k in eth though

Ask the devs on their slack to send you doge or something

Buy ETH NOW! $500 incoming this week.

how much ark do i need to put in delegate to receive a return?

>caring about ETH/USD pairs this much

Yes, inflation will drive ETH higher against the USD. Why do you care? Also this is a poor Pajeet or Petyr, not a whale

Im shilling Eth super hard in some facebook groups.

Although even the normies are unhappy with scamcor and scamtus.

Eths short term development is closely tied to Status ICOs response to their crazy fundings.

people are willing to forgive if it gives them hope to retain their gains/investment.

Its likely status ICO knows this - so they will do just that.

Then the current overpurchased BTC will flow back to Eth.

Dude, I got in at 12 for 137 eth, now I have 50 and I'm swapping it for bitcoin so I can get more free stellar lumens and byteball.

I've cashed out roughy 30 x the initial investment into fiat once the massive gains came in, which is unbelievable gains.

I am happy to buy back in when it gets to sub 190 with my fiat, and will continue to dollar cost average my cash into eth when I'm not holding any to build it back up.

You are never going to have an investment opportunity this good again. Eth will bounce back but if I were you, take out
300 eth, at 330 an eth for 100 k gain and stick it in the bank.

You will sleep better knowing - if eth drops another 50-100 bucks increase your stash with 50k.
That means you are still 10 - 20 x on your initial investment and those types of gains are very rare.
Even if ethereum crashes you will look back on this as one of the best investments you ever made. If it doesn't crash you will gain loads anyway and still probably make your million.
Don't be greedy :-)

I just read that he bought in at $4, wouldn't you consider the risk of just holding right now to be worthwhile? Nothing indicates eth won't rise to at least $350 again in the short term, he should hold imo. This is just the temporary impact of bitcoin rising.

when will this happen?

I dont have insight on Status ICO PR methods.

But to me its so simple - they just cant not do it it they want to retain their value - and - the value of Eth.