I've made this thread at 10, 15, 18, 20, 25 k. You ignored me and laughed at me. Just a reminder biz

I've made this thread at 10, 15, 18, 20, 25 k. You ignored me and laughed at me. Just a reminder biz.
VIA is still cheap AF, see you at 100k and beyond

I trust you, and I am sorry for not doing it before. Any dip soon?

good gains so far, active dev so not much to worry about

that is the dip buddy

Bro if you are who I remember, I bought this shit at 10 cents. Did you get rich too? Holy shit we actually did it.

Damn. I only have 0.05 BTC, and it's all distributed among BAT and some shitcoins that I must hold. Can't buy Viacoin right now...

Well, if some gentle user wants to help...
1Dy1SP19eAN1xjQB5Myvygyf9u9VKcYQQ8

What about it tipped you off as a good investment? It caught my eye a few days ago but I didn't do anything when I saw the volume at the time.

Nothing. You can throw a dart at a shit-coin board at the moment and hit something that's going to pump within a month.

Fuck off dumbass

This isn't one of your shitcoin.
Viacoin will be a top 5 coin. It has everything that bitcoin/litecoin has and more. Coin have massive whales in it. So expect top 5.

Why would I tell you? We got in Via for pennies two months ago when you Chads weren't even aware of crypto. Now you want to know all the secrets? Hahahhaa

Pajeet confirmed. Dump it boys.

Yeah thats right, it does have massive whales in it. In fact, 86% of the entire supply is held in 100 addresses, 45% of the entire supply in just 10 addresses.

What sort of distribution is that? Not one I would trust to not take a huge shit on me whenever they want.

i won't be selling it for a long time, i'm significantly richer, yes :^)
:^)
>2 years of accumulation
>best technology in crypto
>autistic dev
user, be serious

Lurking
50 bux in

I feel you OP, I kept telling these faggots and they didn't want to listen. But cheers to us bro, we're going to make it :)

Thanks for doubling my money OP. Already sold my stake, gonna keep riding this.

I bought 12 then sold it for ants

it's crazy how a 10 minute nap just fucked over my gains train

No sleep in crypto world user.

I just received my BTC and VIA is one of the coins I wanted to get into. But with the recent increase in price I really don't know whether I should wait for an actual dip or not.
Who the fuck buys at ATH?

>Bought 100 last month

Not a bad feel.

shouldn't you get off Veeky Forums and stare at charts RIGHT NOW? I feel so full of energy anons, like so energetic right now. Air whistling in and out of my lungs, heart pumping merrily-- don't you want to be energetic? Such good energy right now!

This. I just went to sleep 3 hours ago, 1 hour later than I should and woke up to aprice alerted and even this way I lost some money. Just checking biz before going back 2 sleep also already. In bed xoxoxo

Buy. High.

Is there a tool or something to check the wealth distribution of a coin?

Fuck off faggot, you'll never make any money. That's because you're a piece of shit.

You're looking at the next DASH.

It's honestly not too late, kids.

Sell. Low.

it dipped just now, small correction is really healthy also we are shaking off weak hands rn ;3
This user got it. Just follow smart money (Otoh)

I have 260 of them will I be rich?

Just sold my 5btc worth and bought ants

It's over valued now. I'd say $25m about right

why do I have the feeling I'll be left holding your bags if I get into this now?

lol, obvious lie. If not, RIP

Yes mate, they'll be worth 2 million each in a few years when the crypto market is worth 900trillion