Get in here!!! CFI at an all-time low. This means that when the wallets come back on, it WILL get pumped. Also, cmon'...

Get in here!!! CFI at an all-time low. This means that when the wallets come back on, it WILL get pumped. Also, cmon', it's related to ICONOMI, you aren't retarded, are you user??

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-priority-pass-your-priority-ticket-to-the-best-crowdsales-736f85b9ceeb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

icos are a meme and get losses every time I invest. never coming back. Save yourself Veeky Forums had to eat up a 1 btc loss for you guys.

yeah, im eating theese FUD sales :D cya @ 20k

Bought in at 9600 Sats

I'll wake up tomorrow and either go lambo shopping or hang myself.

People who got smoked on initial PnD just dumping like fools.. ty for the cheap coins ;)

Absolutely SOLID. Look at that fuckin graph laddies! Horizontal after a dump. FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. (Sign of a pump soon)

Lmao'ing at people who bought in at 18k. I would unironically kill myself.

same people who bought @ 18k who are stupid and scared enough to sell below 10k bwahahha

Meant to say 15k

Ahh yes the great pump and dump.

bought ico -> sold @ 18,5k and rebuying at 9k.. cryptogame is ez

Only bought in at 9700, I stand to lose pennies at worst lol.. and it's not a PnD. There was a initial "PnD" from being listed on Bittrex and also Bittrex wallet tanking earlier, the wallet is STILL down, once whales get back online we are mooning. This is an amazing coin with great fundamentals. Read up on it.

I just left ANS to calm myself down. Should i buy some of this?

Yeah, go ahead and buy 5k coins and feel good that you are entitled to a CFI Priority Pass

blog.cofound.it/cofound-it-priority-pass-your-priority-ticket-to-the-best-crowdsales-736f85b9ceeb

These. The platform they want to build is very good, their Slack is active. They have a very well designed website, they're completely supported by ICN. They want to implement Blockchain with 10 projects by the end of this year and have them completed. 30 by next year. Not to mention, this isn't a pajeet coin, it's made entirely by whites.

If you want to triple by Friday, buy now. This is not a meme ICO like Bancor, Myst, or Status, this is an ICO that seriously wants to change the future. Get in now.

The wallet is offline on bittrex. Cant buy...

>Get in now.
>Cant buy...

Get in faggot

:D how faggot

What does this coin even do

It goes to the moon

>
triple by friday? i hope so because i was expecting to hold for a month

In at 9505. Gonna go to sleep, I better not wake up to bags.

You don't need a wallet to buy...

LMFAO at all the weak hands. Do you guys even research your fucking investments? And yeah you're TOTALLY gonna get burned buying at the confirmed ATL floor....

so why is it going to go back up?

Bought myself some more cfi at this low. Cant get any worse than this? R-right guys?

You can always tell it's weak handed poorfags cause the BTC volume drops by .05 sats everytime they panic sell lel.

How do i get some these coins?

Got 500 at 9500. Can't really see it dropping too much further

Only tempting now to get more

I bought initially at 14.5k, sold at 18.5k then rebought at 13k. Still not bad but I should have waited longer before rebuying lol.

create a bittrex account, literally done in 2 min.
Transfer currency to the designated wallet and buy cfi.

Bought at 14.5k, missed the 18k peak.
Hodling this shit with a dream of lambo.

>Transfer currency to the designated wallet
How when the wallet is down? can someone explain to me how the wallet down fucks with this?

Just added to my meagre position at 10K. Probably should have been more patient to buy at 9600~9800 but what's a couple of hundred sats when you're going long on the moon mission?

I bought on the initial hype at 13.9 and failed to offload when it hit 19. These bags are heavy, friendo

Some cunt did a cheeky dump

This is like the Ying to Iconomi's Yang. They will both thrive off of each other. As a holder of both I feel real comfy right now.

Yes. Iconomi has a vested interest in CFI. And someone is buying up cheap CFI.

While you guys are complaining I'm buying cheap.
Will sell this shit at 40k satoshi.

I'm in just bought at 9500

Pass already departed with my 250 ICN welp see ya later

Maintenance is over, get in now or don't cry when we're all purchasing our Lambos.

WE MOON MISSION NAO

It's tough catching a falling knife.

So 90% of my portfolio is locked up in ICN since some time now. Rest is in ANS. Dont know if I should leave ANS today for CFI or wait until the conference tomorrow and hope for 2x and invest then :S what would you do?

people say "buy the rumor sell the news" for a reason. tons of people are going to be selling just like you, driving down the price

so sell now?

any possible good news is already factored into the price now

u mean in ANS?

yes fall for the FUD
any possible good news is always factored in the price already remember DGB

I invested in the ico and picked up another few thousand today, sub10k is insanely cheap

I'll buy more for 9k satoshi and sell for 40k satoshi.
How wonderful!

Oh my god you guys sound like pajeets. Why did I buy this shit... getting out ASAP.

Yes i are pajeet now sell all on bittrex cfi/btc. Get out get out

Do whatever you want. I'm buying.

STOP DUMPING IT

>bought 2 days ago at 14k

I..its going to go up.. right?

Of course, it was only released like 2 days ago. The price is up from the ICO so flippers will be taking profits

Sell faggots get out its a scam

It will go up at least 5 times the amount is now. The question is when.
But it will not be more than a month.

Best investment this year.

I dunno there's a lot of good stuff out there. ICN is definitely in the running for that title. ARK & UBQ may be up there too by the end of the year. SHIFT is doing well this currently too.

Fuck there's so many projects that could make us a boat load of money this year! There's at least 20 more that I haven't mentioned. I wish I had enough money to invest in all of them.

When the fuck is this downward trend going to end?

more cheap coin :D wohoo!

JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE.

>bought 2 days ago! LAMBO YET?
>bought 2 minutes ago! WHY DON'T I HAVE A PRIVATE JET YET?!

This is literally the fucking level here. Just hold the goddamn coin for more than 2 seconds, it just launched and is roughly on a resistance level. ffs

I'm hoping for it to fall further. This coin is a gold mine.

>says increasingly nervous bagholder

True, everything else getting slaughtered atm really helps fuel the FUD selling :D

i bought at 16500 and panic sold at 10200. fuck you all for reccomending this shit when it came out. also got burned on myst. currently also getting burned on VIA that some fag said was pumping but it doesnt appear to be.

lulz. this thing has only been going down for ages. why would it turn now?

Weak hands

rofl if stuff isnt up in the next 30 min you panic sell
get out of crypto

Buy high, sell low user. Never change and always blame everyone else for your failures in life. Never change bro.

Im very much retarded so I think I'll skip it, but thanks

Is this shit going to hit 7k SATs? I'm about to put 50% of my portfolio into it if it does, this is an easy 4x

Lol I think the bond market is better suited for you my dude

At least some buy support is coming in now and volume is picking up

We have liftoff! Pic related

>pic related
>no pic

Buy right now, you fools.

fucking retard all of us always spam about buying high and selling low and it always blows my mind how you people manage to lose money in a market like this. God only knows how much you would lose in the stock market.

Seller resistance is over, you have 1 hour to get in.

$2 in two weeks lads

>buy now
>use timemachine to go back in time to 2008
>sell at all time low
>????
>profit

Sold my bags. I'm out and onto the next one. Adios fuckers!

Why did you sell at ATL?

Jesus christ...you buy at 95 and sell at 94 within a day...how old are you?

I didn't? Bought at 9500 sold and 9600
Stay mad. I made what I needed now I'm onto the next shitcoin. I don't form emotional attachments to shitcoins I invest in like you do. Lsters.

we need immediate gains in these current markets. we cant wait around.

>made what I needed to
>2.5% gain on $50 investment

Really making those gains user.

So you sold at 1.05% gain and ate the fees? What kind of volumes are you trading at lol

I didn't claim to make any fat gains though did I? I said I made what I needed to. Onto the next one.
I sold for profit, why would you be mad? Enjoy the bags

Do you honestly think you're making some glorious point here to show you are an "investor". Jeepers.
Do us all a favor and leave.

No, I'm not making any glorious point at all..

Really? Care to outline the profit you made with this "investment"?

Oh and another question omniscient trader: what is the next one in your opinion? What is the next coin you can buy at 1 and sell at 1.

>this level of butthurt
I made a profit, that's a fact and that's all that matters. However small it was. I wanted out and I got out.

Ah okay, that's a powerful argument user. Keep buying at 1 and sell at 1, you'll get there some day.

I'm not trying to make an argument though? You are because you're angry I sold and moved on, and you can't let it go.

Are you 18

ICN is making me mad money today. Can't wait till it hits $10