I do not get it. Can anyone explain me the following?

I do not get it. Can anyone explain me the following?

So governments are making debt, because they want to have more money than they would get just from taxes. The creditors are private persons, banks and companies within the country, as well as from other countries.

Why can the government not just decide to set its own debt to zero? What would be the consequences? Why would a country go bankrupt because of this? I mean debt just means a transfer of money from A to B, so the money would still exist.

The debt is now so high it can never be paid back. So why are there still people who lend the government money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVBPN4qOxaU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_for_International_Settlements
youtu.be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because we'll bomb them if they don't.

> So why are there still people who lend the government money?

youtube.com/watch?v=TVBPN4qOxaU

But the US has debt itself.

there is thread on 8ch pol
search for "The Monetary System Explained"
it explains everything

?

I have watched tons of videos about the monetary system, but I still these questions remain.

what better inversion than having a share of the monopoly of force and taxation :^)

Because then no one will do business with you, both other countries and your citizens. If you stop treating your money with value, then no one will value it

Countries that ignore this end up like Zimbabwe

>videos

read that thread user

joos can print money endlessly
if you stop paying them interests, they'll cut off your nation from the SWIFT system and then they'll condemn you to hyperinflation: meaning that bank accounts of normal people will be worth a sandwich at the end of the week

Basically the world economy is run by a "There's nothing you can do about it" mentality. There's no real underlying fundamental substance to this economy. That is why it will crash eventually.

But debt means just that money is transferred from A to B, while the latter has the obligation to pay back. If B has the power to decide not to pay back, then A will just lose his money, but B still owns it.

If A lends money to the government, he knows that there are no securities, he gambles, takes the risk and may lose the money eventually.

Why should this affect me as person C? If I borrow money I would offer a security (for example property) so I should still be able to get money.

I understand inflation, but still the questions stated in the original post remain.

>(((borrowing))) more than they tax
fiat is a goddamn fucking scam
i'm still wrapping my head around "every dollar bill represent debt, so the more dollars you have the more debt you own"

Government doesn't create the money, the get it from Central Banks -the Federal Reserve, Bank of England, European Central Bank etc.

Read this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_for_International_Settlements

Government does not make debt. Banks do

Govt and banks are basically in bed with each other. The only way to keep paying intrest is printing more money out of thin air, causing inflation.
This is then a hidden tax keeping wagecucks wagecucks. You pay for this with 30% or more of all your energy expended during your whole life. Also, whenever someone goes bankrupt banks can gain ownership of stuff with real value that you had to borrow money for they just print out of thin air.
Tldr buy bitcoin.

I get a 404

This should give you a good idea of it all:
youtu.be/ LvlQNQIPMlY

try again user
know your enemy before it kills you

(OP)
Debt = Money. Your money has value because somewhere there is a debt that wants to be payed back. And you trust the gov. that this debt really exists. If not your money would lose its value.

This is all you need to know.