Her coin is the ERC20 token that is holding up the best in this Ethereum dump

>her coin is the ERC20 token that is holding up the best in this Ethereum dump
can't make this shit up, /pol/ BTFO

Could it be that this steaming pile of PTOY shit actually succeeds cuz negress CEO?

If Patientory don't peak at least once more I will become a virtual skinhead in order to fuck her life.

she has a degree in A F R I C A N S T U D I E S

A F R I C A N
F
R
I
C
A
N

S T U D I E S
T
U
D
I
E
S

>ITT

Edgy teenagers and man children who can't stand the fact black woman made something worth investing in.

I bought. That's why I am angry.

except its not worth anything regardless of her race

>black women are so superior that they beat white men even if the white men have a lot of technical expertise whereas they have none
really gets the neurons firing

Deloitte seems to think differently though

Studying where your ancestors came from

why does she remind me of the antshares logo?

is this woman human?

it's the kangliness in her veins, impossible to compete with that

WE

Shut fuck up and go back to /pol/. $5 isn't gonna cut it when you're trading with the big boys.

It's not though. ICN is still mooning.

passing on the coin then. Not racist but I better putting my money in some nerdy white/indian/ chinese guys with an IT background than a black female who studied african studies...
Most niggas would do the same

APOLOGIZE

Confirmed. Am nigger. I'd rather buy DGB.

Shawn Wilkinson, the CEO of Storj is a co-founder...its not like she's fire bouncing with a coconut stick hoping it pans out. It's a hodl for moi.

>holding up the best
Aragon is up 5%
Sheboon is down 20%

my fucking sides

Who got negro'd with this shit?

Where is the Jew?

>made

She's a figurehead for the (((mastermind))) behind the coin. You've been warned.

Beautiful art.

reminder that /pol/ is always right

It also dropped because everyone wants to buy back cheap and convert to Bancor. This gay patent coin only had retards buy it, so they are not strategically pulling out. Look at the charts before Bancor was delayed. Same shit. Etherium will bounce back before 8:00am mountain time (when Bancor becomes tradable) but after, it volume will begin to shift into Bancor. Both Eth and Bancor might be strengthened in the long run. This medical database coin will be bangered out of existence lol