With the recent Segwit2x news it's time to collect my profits and get back into BTC

With the recent Segwit2x news it's time to collect my profits and get back into BTC.

Whats the best way to exchange 150000 ETH to BTC without effecting the market too much?

just dump it all at once

NONONONO SORRY KING BTC I DIDN'T MEAN TO DOUBT YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHHHHAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Poloniex I guess.

Thats a lot of money, so you will need to cash out in chunks of $3000 unless you want to give (((them))) your data to raise the withdraw limit.

But I don't want to cause a panic sell, I want a decent price for all of it.

0x5c550a4c83b9b1b3ba9c3181cb6f0957ae95d0a1

by letting others sell for you

Flip your eth to litecoin, $2600 by December.

>ltc at 2.6k by december because btc looks like it's gonna split and shit
>btc is not gonna split, 80% of miners come out supporting NYA
>errr... ltc at 2.6k by december!

kys shill

>atomic cross-chain trading
>you don't need to "trust" exchanges more
>you can day trade garrilions on LTC-BTC pair
>BTC and LTC volume explode

Kek :-)

I did when it was at just under 13 moved quite fast.

I kept a couple of eth for the memories.

Don't go all in user, keep one or two as trinkets. Eth were very helpful for our btc accumulations.

Stellar and byteball first.
More trinkets.

I hoveered up more btc with my ltc.

Kept 50 as trinkets as I think this hedge idea is right.

You didn't explain how cross-chain trading becoming a thing would increase the ltc/btc trading volume and not other pairs. You also didn't give a reason why an increase in ltc/btc volume would cause a 50x increase in ltc/usd value.

You realise your terribad shilling is only going to turn any potential buyers in here away from ltc right? Maybe you got a short going on and that's the point, if so well done!

meh, what's a 15% increase in bitcoin worth when i can get 50% by keeping it spread out

>retarded mumbling
Whales don't trust their millions to centralized exchanges with stupid limits and penis inspections. With atomic cross-chain swaps decentralized trading is possible, so whales with big money can finally trade and not only hodl. There is a reason majority of coins never hits exchanges today.

not gonna lie, has the right idea

0x162271131ec0B51F0bA1211715bA9028Adf0714a

;)

A person with $50 million in crypto would already know they answer to that question. And they wouldn't be on biz in the first place.

Your 15k ETH is not even 3% of Polo's daily volume. Dump it all, if you want.

>continues to evade questions

kys shill

>believing anything on Veeky Forums

>salty retard can't handle it anymore

Missed a zero, user.

Sell into pumps/buy volume

...and diversify it with the board ;)

0x5cb0D785b4ca3410da39a1872b90dC076C0037E2

Share some for a poor fag?

LTC:
LWhmxi2m8LBgUXHrTYFdGF2sikDDgrMFT7
BTC: