If you didn't listen the first time Veeky Forums, now it's your time

If you didn't listen the first time Veeky Forums, now it's your time.

Buy Monaco for another 40x in the next months.

Do.Not.Get.Left.Behind

Gongrats to the bro owning 10,000 ICN more than me, you're ready to break $200,000.

larp sage nigger

exchange when?

>mfw I remember that thread
>mfw I did not listen

SOON...

Why monaco, tenx looks better

"Tenx guys are crypto guys doing fintech.
Monaco guys are fintech guys doing crypto.(CEO has already sold one company for tens of millions )"

They got balls( pic related ).
The year of getting early into index investment funds like ICN is over, they're out of the bag now.
This is the year of getting early into cryptocurrency cards.
Monaco is gonna be for banks what WhatsApp was for mobile.

>tfw bought monaco
>tfw when buying tenX
>tfw when I shouldn't have kept what I wanted for tenX in eth

Wow, that picture has instantly convinced me to not buy Monaco. Tenx already works and Monaco's ico model is shit and demonstrates little interest. I agree that cards are the way to go but Monaco just seems like an inferior product in every way. The fee structures for example.

Alright, bro.
Thanks for the screencap.

You literally haven't made an actual argument for Monaco's superiority, and you're a childish person if you think that stupid website demonstrates "balls." What, specifically, about Monaco's architecture is better than its competitors? Why is its ico structure a good thing?

Hey, bro. I'm just here for my screencaps.
Don't buy for all I care, staying poor is a choice, see you in December.

how do i buy? yobit. there's 0 volume

Next 4 days they claim, already has placeholders on Yobit and Livecoin and they say they're in "advanced talks" with the Chinese exchanges

Buy both you kike, Tenx uses the INC. quote about how no company has managed to create a similar product well, except MCO has launched since and looks good too. I say both will profit.

solid argument shillbro
10/10 would buy your bags

I'm using the exact same arguments I used with ICN. Don't think at this point there's any point changing my repertoire.

>Buy Monaco for another 40x in the next months.
do you mean Monacoin (MONA) ? i can't find a Monaco coin

no, mona.co

hasn't hit exchanges yet

Literally every coin is up since that, congratulations for calling one of the hundreds?

Is this a joke? That should be a reason to STAY THE FUCK AWAY from it. Token cards have to be the absolute worst of these ICO memes, I'd rather buy Bitbean or POSW.

MCO on Yobit, Livecoin. Can't be bought yet

It is obviously a joke you spastic

>Is this a joke? That should be a reason to STAY THE FUCK AWAY from it. Token cards have to be the absolute worst of these ICO memes, I'd rather buy Bitbean or POSW.

noice, fucking love this, it will add up nicely in the cap

Don't bully, I have autism.

40% isn't 40x you dumb nigger

Bump. BUY this! This will blow up like ICN.

t. ICN and Monaco ico buyer. Hi, im still around!

Screencap this, Monaco bro.

this desu

You can trade it yet, but you will be able to. soon.

any idea for when?

How do you invest in cryptocards anyway?

Probably in less than a week

They are the bridge between using crypto in the real world normally and crypto

ho the fuck do i buy this monk shit?

It will be on livecoin, liqui and yobit in less than a week. Buy then.

Sorry if this is a retarded question but why would I want monaco coins when the Monaco card uses BTC and ETH? Is their idea to adopt monacoins to their card if it gains enough value?

Monaco* tokens have a smart contract that collect the fees the card generates when you use it with crypto. The team also have MCO tokens and they can't touch them for at least 3 months. They have also plans to buy back the coins and burn them to reduce supply when the company is profitable so MCO tokens represent the suscess and profits of Monaco, just like Iconomi.