Fastest way to grow money in crypto with <1000$

What's the best way to grow money in crypto with only a small amount of money? I looked over the options and it doesn't seem like there's a good one.
1. Buy a coin with a future and hold for months or years and hope it moons. I don't want to wait that much and it's a gamble, just a smaller one than buying into the hype.
2. Go all in on a gamble or the hyped shitcoin. Might fall down and end every minute.
3. Trying to trade shitcoins. I bought into Cannabis Coin and with around $100 and after selling it got me $1 of profit. So I'm risking $100 for $1 profit, meanwhile everyone is selling at every 0.0001 price point so you can't take bigger profits(unless you hold, option 2).

How do I increase my chances?

Do.Not.Get.Left.Behind.

You've got 5 minutes to download the byteball wallet and I'll send you some

It takes more than 5 minutes to download, install and set it up though.

- pick a target and stick with it, don't be greedy. Aim for 15-20%, then sell.
- With volatility that high you are losing out on gains. Dont hold too long
- don't catch falling knives
- pick 3-5 promising coins with steady accumulation/low market cap , follow them and enter at the right time

U responded... good enough
Hurry up user

LXJZ3S44ZNQC47ZCTGI2HPSGZCG4OY7J

This guy has good advice.
My picks would be a litecoin under 40 bucks (set a buy order) and byteballs for the rest. Don't worry if you get some volatility - you will see.

It was a good day today. Enjoy your 20 mb.
Don't sell them as you will get 20 pc compound interest on them every full moon.

Is Byteball a good idea to buy?

Wanted to try and get some ByteBall before 9th of July but not sure

Just tip for all of the new guys on Veeky Forums, if someone is working really hard to trigger your FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out), they are probably a shill. See above post

This is true. Some anons here really do give excellent advice but ALWAYS verify their statements! You don't make money by investing in crypto, you make money by researching for hours and hours and then investing! Anons with a level head are making a fucking killing.

buy high, sell low OP

>listening to Veeky Forums shills without 5d vision

>you make money by researching for hours and hours and then investing! Anons with a level head are making a fucking killing.
calling B.S

read about sia at 240 sats for about 5 minutes. "decentralized encrypted cloud storage" I was sold and dumped 1 btc into it.

5 minutes made me 7k

what is your projection for byteball?

yes, exceptions exist incredible isn't it?

also bought moon @1sat sold @9sat

bought ARK @20000sat sold @36000

done it with other coins.

i skim through website and look at social media to see what people think about them for no more than 20 minutes max

You got lucky. It's not going up due to tech, but to shilling and FOMO. Research gives you BTC and ETH wins.

what's a falling knife?

It's when you "buy the dip" but it's not a dip it's a crash

s-should I catch the falling ETH knife?

ahahaha I've done that plenty of times.
this

I thought the price was just going down since everyone isndone pumping them for status token. Now that it's low again, aren't more people going to buy?

Buy an ICO before it hits bittrex. Sell for guaranteed 2x gain.

try to spot the support level in a broader timeframe.
lower lows over a long period of time = downtrend, buying the dip will most likely result in a loss.
higher lows over a long period = uptrend, certaintly safer to buy a dip

Ride along the wave and DO YOUR RESEARCH before buying. I followed the Veeky Forums shilling and went from 500 to 1.3k in 3 weeks.