At what point in human history did having short hair become a masculine trait?

At what point in human history did having short hair become a masculine trait?

Day 1

The Roman army

about 350 BC

You realize over the course of human history there have been thousands of societies with different gender cultures right?

i heard early 1900s industrialization n militarization

Picture: Rosenberg hermself

Who is that girl?

The better question would be why Women only just now started cutting their hair short. Wikipedia said that during the war period in the 20th century women would keep short hair because its easier maintenance.

>girl

Usually traps have long hair to look stereotypically female as possible.

bravo bravo

I personally think there's nothing sexier than when a woman can still pull off a very feminine look with short hair.

I actually saw a girl that was completely bald but because her facial aesthetics were perfect, she was still a qt pie

there was a period in medieval france, spain, and italy where short hair was fashionable for women

>tfw most girls with short hair are damaged goods or sjws

Why cant having short hair just be normal?

Who dis?

Damn eggman looks like *that*

{{{Rosenberg}}}

That is not an attractive short haired girl IMO. Also they're around its just not as common as it used to be. Look out for bangs too

Most recently, the 19th century

Rosemary Wolfe Gotto

>1880s
Oh what a cute boy, I'll dress him up as a girl and take cute pictures of him that we can laugh about when he is all grown up
>2017
A boy is wearing a dress? CUT HIS PENIS OFF NOW

wtf happened ?!?!?!?!?

Wow Eggman's transformation worked out for him, or should I say xim?

Everyone with long flowing hair has been feminine throughout the whole of human history.

Having short hair means you are a man. Having long hair means you are open to the concept of performing fellatio on a man with short hair and a large dick.

>what are the greeks

Ahem

>Jesus Christ
>not feminine

Never mentioned in the Bible how many women he banged. Sad!

>14Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
>15But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

Take your Mormon Jesus and fuck off

Yeah, that's from Corinthians. They used to have completely long hair, as in never cut them.

Shoulder-length hair wasn't considered long on the other hand.

>be a girl
>willingly look like this

>wtf happened ?!?!?!?!?
Liberalism.

>They used to have completely long hair, as in never cut them
proof?

Absolute retarded statement. Many warrior's had long hair throughout history. More did than didn't i'd wager because long hair helps you sense your surroundings better.

maybe if you're Samson

I think it's probably a matter of practicality, same with pants.
Shit just gets in the fucking way if you're you're working or fighting.

this guy gets it

>gender cultures
what does this even mean

sounds like some gay tumblr tranny kike shit

I'd be willing to look like that if I was a girl, desu

it's like, in the verse. long hair for women was long enough to act as a covering.

Saying that practically makes you a girl already you sissybitchpoof

Never. She's a pretty woman already and her shortened hair accentuates that. Kind of like short hair and a clean face makes some men look more youthful (or their actually age perhaps).

>She's

Having long hair can be a bitch. I see why biatches cut it short if they can pull that look out.

I take everything in history books with a grain of salt. Remember people who write history aren't the kind of people to have social lives or know any females to begin with.

>More did than didn't i'd wager because long hair helps you sense your surroundings better.

Going to need a citation on that famalam.

Not all girls can have short hair, but those that can, definitely should.

God damn, look how thin her neck is. I just want to strangle her as she looks at me while I fuck her as hard as I can.

I'd say it was always more masculine than feminine, due to male pattern baldness.

However, the major catalyst was probably short hair becoming a hygiene standard in early modern armies to combat lice and other parasites.

>her

self absorbed fashion

>look at me, I'm artsy

I don't approve of it, it's not conventional

Not that user but I'd still fuck it.

It wasn't at one point in history,you anglo-centric fuck, different cultures have different attitudes towards it.
Native Americans, Sikhs and Rastafarians for example all keep their hair long.

That only makes me harder.