Many formerly Christian nations have been completely Islamized...

Many formerly Christian nations have been completely Islamized. But can YOU name even one formerly Muslim nation that has been Christianized?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_pre-colonial_Philippines#Rise_of_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Christianity_from_Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None, stop being a sore loser and accept the fact that muslims cucked christians and it's time they fight back instead of whinning shit like muh constantinople

Spain.

Most of the Balkans

/thread

Genocide. You can't Islamize the dead.

Spain, Portugal and southern Italy if that counts.

Spain was once Muslim. Now it is Christian. Sounds like Christianization to me.

>Andalusia
>Most of the Russian Steppes
>Sicilia
>Many parts in Indonesia
>Abkhazia
and so on

Tlön

>Many parts in Indonesia
like, two islands

What other said plus some African contries

Tricky question since Christianity predated Islam by six centuries. It's like asking whether some formerly Romanised region/enclave was eventually re-Hellenised.

I can also name Nagaland, in India, and most Phillipines.

Was Philippines ever Muslim?

Like, the majority?

>It's like asking whether some formerly Romanised region/enclave was eventually re-Hellenised.

Thessalia was that in late 19th-early 20th century.

>It's like asking whether some formerly Romanised region/enclave was eventually re-Hellenised.

Constantinople?

Phillipines was nearly conquered by muslims before the Spaniards came.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_pre-colonial_Philippines#Rise_of_Islam

Anyway, (OP)'s agenda is fated to fail cause plenty of muslims(Turcopoles, various Kurdish princes, and so on) converted to Christianity even under the various Caliphates.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Christianity_from_Islam

Albania is christianizing out of its own accord, there's less and less Muslims and Christian conversions are on the rise.

Greece and the other Balkan countries were re-Christianized by expulsion of Muslims.

That is not real Christianization.

>Many formerly Christian nations have been completely Islamized
and each one of those countries are 3rd world shitholes

really a strange coincidence huh

Spanish Reconquista

Russian conquest of Kazan and the Steppes

the Balkan Wars that expelled the Ottomans from most of Europe

the final expulsion of the Mughals by the British Raj.

Not Christianization, but the Israel holding Jerusalem and Palestine has de-islamified the area heavily.

Why not?

Doesn't look like real Christianization to me

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

- Koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.

>conditions that I deem fair
Fuck off then, my man

everything between Thrace and Vienna lmao

I heard (at church) that Christianity is growing pretty fast in Iran, but I find this hard to actually believe.

I heard rumors it was increasing in China, and more reliable claims that say it is increasing in Africa (but so is Islam)

Iberian Peninsula, Armenia if we are talking about the government and not the religion in the territory

lol mudslims cucked around, when will they fucking learn btfo goatfucking sandniggers lmao shitposting in real life amirtie epic for the win constantinople is western clay fuck all rapefuge mudslimes

> t-that doesn't count

It is not real Christianization.

Why tf not? Present some arguments. Why is becoming a morisco not counted as christianization?

That makes sense to me.

Gagauz, ossetians and abkhazians.