How do you prove that your bitcoins aren't from selling drugs etc when you cash out and the ((taxman)) asks about the...

How do you prove that your bitcoins aren't from selling drugs etc when you cash out and the ((taxman)) asks about the origins of your money?

I made trades on crypsty and mintpal so I lost the trading history along with the exchanges going down so how do I prove it if they ask?

i dont live in a third world country like america

>How do you prove that your bitcoins aren't from selling drugs etc

that ain't how the law work son

Well said.

that's exactly what i keep saying, people dont get it

What is "america"?

I've only heard of North America, South America, and the United States of America.

Just wait until the USA stops being as anal as today and follow Japan. Then it might happen. The taxman likes to hold its dollars by the balls.

shut the fuck up, reddit

I am not Reddit.

Don't get caught selling drugs?

Me neither, doesn't change the fact that when you cash out 1 million worth of BTC in your NEET broke bank account they aren't going to ask where the fuck it came from.

Im not selling fucking drugs. I made the bitcoins posting on bitcointalk back in 2012, I also mined Dogecoin and traded it for other cryptos and back to BTC in Mintpal and Cryptsy (both dead exchanges so I lost the trading history).

I have never bought bitcoin so there's no track record of anything.

My fear is that if I cash out, they will block my account until I explain the origins, and im not sure if they will be ok with my explaination. Since governments are fucking retarded you never know. They know nothin about bitcoin so they may consider anything that wasn't obtained in Jewbase or other exchange with your real name as fraud.

My negroid, you're fucked

That's why you keep a detailed transaction history that's ON PAPER and OFF THE EXCHANGE SITES

well you can cash out like 20 at a time or something but that's gay

this. If you didn't have a proof of every transactions and trades, have fun having your coins seized faggot

Japan? Kek.

>1 USD:111 JPY

Use monero? It's fungible.

kys reddit

Same here. I started trading on
MtGox - all data lost
then on
Bitcoin24.de - all data lost
then mined some myself...

I finally have an appointment with a lawyer now, whom I will ask precisely such questions.

For those of you with over 20k worth of coin, might be worth it for you to take a vacation. UAE, Singapore, Cayman Islands, etc.

I'd bet that with current prices, there's someone in those places that can get you a bank account setup with the proceeds of your crypto coinage. Some of the banks in those places will do foreign accounts for as low as 5-10k and you can get a debit card that works anywhere in the world.

now that's a question only genitally mutilated goyim and their temporary wives face

This.
Wtf is wrong with you idiots. Have you been cucks so long that you think the irs is god? How will someone extract a wallet seed from your mind let alone proof you hpld this or that crypto asset? Send all your gains to a new address and say you traded it all for 100$, got scammed or sent to the wrong address. Let them prove you still hold it.
Cuckolds.

How are you supposed to have proof if the exchanges are death dumbass?

I have my transaction history in my Bitcoin Core wallet. So what, im supposed to give the government access to my Bitcoin Core wallet? get the fuck out nigger.

EVEN IF I HAD ALL THE TRADES NOTED ON AN SPREADSHEET, SO WHAT IF THE EXCHANGE IS DOWN?

And what does a laywer know about bitcoin? everyone is fucking stupid when it comes to bitcoin.

You are a dumbass. Why is that any different from myself telling the truth? (that I made the coins posting on bitcointalk and trading on cryptsy and mintpal). It all comes down to the same thing: them having to trust you. If they dont like the explaination you give them, you may see your funds FROZEN and you lose all of your hard work.

I have access to my bitcointalk account with the bitcoin addresses etc. I have all the transaction history on my Bitcoin Core wallet. But with Mintpal and Crypsty, how do I prove tha these sent and recieved transactions belonged to Mintpal and Cryptsy addresses? how do I prove this data without giving them full access to my Bitcoin Core wallet? wtf

111 = $1.11

>And what does a laywer know about bitcoin?
I found one with legal expertise on crypto & international tax law.
She's published articles and speaks on crypto conferences, so her skills are verifiable.
The hourly fee is outrageous but I contacted a dozen professional accountants, some specialized on capital gains, and none of them wanted to take on crypto.
So this lawyer is my only choice, at 300 EUR / hour + VAT.

Did you offer the accountants $150 hourly??

All of the accountants I talked to were very honest and admitted having zero experience with crypto.

I have one more lead for tomorrow, an accountant, because obviously I don't want to pay 300€ + 19% VAT per hour.

150$ would be fine desu, if I could find one....

Will you post results?

Sure, can do
I hope she's worth the outrageous fee. Certified expertise on BOTH international taxes AND crypto is very rare.

>She

Kek Reddit pls

You're doing god work user

>she
>300/hr

Better include complimentary pussy at that price.

I've yet to find someone willing to undercut her.
Every single accountant told me to go away, they won't touch crypto.

>I sell art, IRSnigger
>I lost that hard drive in a boating accident.

Use localbitcoins if you have to. If you live in a green state, go befriend some commercial weed people. They've always got a friend that sells btc off grid and can cash you the fuck out. Don't declare the whole amount, and sit on wads of fiat if that's your thing. Declare some income, no deductions, take it on the chin and keep investing.

Kek crypto is the future. The retarded boomers dont understand it for jack shit but the new generation is all on it.

> 2 clicks to make a new bank account
> Quickly scan with your phone to pay
> Hard to track
> Encryption
> Impossible to seize without password
> Alternatives popping up with low/no interest fees

This shit the future you, banks and all the other shit just going to keep running behind until they fall flat on their face. God fucking damn I love this shit yo.

Sure, but in the meantime I have to pay for health insurance, vehicle insurance, vehicle taxes and have SOME additional cash flow through my bank account to not arouse suspicion.

>inb4 get a job
top kek

are you yanks really that fucking cucked?

zero taxes here on cryptos that you hold over a year.

and even if they start taxing it, the gubmint will never see a red dime from all my cryptos. have fun paying for your slavemasters you cucks

>We hold internet money that people bought CP with

for all you nancyboy cucks... lets pretend for a minute the taxman is gonna raid all exchanges... and will come knocking on your door

ZOG: Mr. user, according to our documents you have 100 bitcoins in your posession
Me: Ya, no. I lost them all in a shitty trade.

Whats he gonna do then?

If you want to cash out, just set up shop in some country where they dont tax you. Or wait for the fucking banking system to collapse and bitcoin to become new global reserve currency...

either way this is not a problem and all you faggots need to sack up before you start paying 300 bucks / hour to some hack (female!!!) lawyer. this consultation is completely free of charge btw.

How do you pay for health insurance etc...?

me? I WORK and pay taxes on my income, thats more than enough. NO WAY am I gonna bend over and pay for crypto gains too... that were financed with MY money, on MY time and where I took the risk.

if you dont want to work then just hop on welfare and have the state pay for your shit.

or fuck this health insurance scam and pay the doctor in cash (or soon bitcoin).

if Im gonna have to spoonfeed you more then Ill start charging you 300/ hour too.

i really dont get this cuckhold mindset alot of you guys have

its like god himself stepped down on earth and gave us cryptos... a way to get rich and break out of this slave system

and the first thing you suckers ask is "well how do I pay taxes on it?"

This lol
At worst trade some on localbitcoins and pay a little mark up

Just a tip:
The taxman has too little time and too many cucks to steal from. The way he handles this is:
-going after big fish with the best $gained/time spent ratio
-instilling fear in cucks through random checkups
Both cases, low chance this is you.
They might go after exchanges at some point, plan accordingly.
Getting out a couple thou for living expenses monthly through eg. Localbitcoin wont put you on any radar.

Reading this thread is embarrassing.

A beautiful libertarian system comes along to give you the type of freedom that no peasant has seen throughout our entire fucking history.

>bbut guyz, how do i properly pay a 40% tax to mafia daddy and prove to him i'm a good cuckboy?? pls help me

Fucksake, if you're THAT rich, pull a crypto picasso and leave the country. Free yourself you dumbfuck.

If you buy a house and it becomes more expensive, do you have to pay tax on the price increase?

BTC is treated like a house in USA. Be thankful you're no in UK, these jews make you pay real tax on your hard earned risks

Buy gold with btc, sell it at different locations

Rofl

Kpmg pleb tier trainee subhuman filth charge $500ph... You've found a bargain if she's actually proficient.

Kpmg senior advisor rate exceeds $1500ph

Source: my invoices