Why did this small region produce 99% of human accomplishments?

Why did this small region produce 99% of human accomplishments?

Other urls found in this thread:

niceme.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good weather

Christianity.

nice meme

because it includes Italy

t. butthurt mudslime

niceme.me/

fpbp

It's just weather, climate and geographic conditions! Put a Bantu in the same place and he will become a scientist!

That's almost as bad as Islam.

Arabs made unprecedented advancements in math and science when Europeans were burning books in the dark ages. Back to the caves yakub

Institutionalized racism

good weather leads to more time for inventing leads to more inventions that progress humanity
it's a snowball effect really

But muh glorious nippon.

Why Jomon people invented ground stoneware?
Polishing a stone by the another stone to smoothen, it's so autistic.

>Not highlighting India and China
The former had more achievements than the entire middle east.

lol no

t. Jared Diamond

Bantus actually had iron before the Eurasians, kek. Stay mad cuckboi ;^)

Because its the dispersion range of the Jewish diaspora. Buy you can see the north American continent especially New York are joining in once the Jews emigrated there in the 19 century.

Greece and Rome

No one reads the fucking book.

>good weather

This is a new low even for materiashits.

this

that number wasn't just made up at random

t. Pajeet Shidnastreet

Because a lot of people can fit in a small amount of land

Because it was one of the few places in the world that has had nearly 3000+ years of continual record keeping and chronicling.

>99% of human accomplishments
what about India and China

That's the 1%.

>shidnastreet

nice meme

As someone living near the Franco-German border I can tell you from experience that I'd get more done if it wasn't so fucking cold here in winter.

Warm enough to provide a decent living, yet cold enough to force its inhabitants to actually have to work and innovate to survive.

nah, chariots came from the euasian steppes

>inventing chair with wheels
what a fucking accomplishment

"Here, lemme pull some baity bullshit out my ass real quick. Look, a map with dots and a percentage to boot."

t. OP

>muh Toynbee

>The German maritime influenced climate characterized by warm summers and mild cloudy winters is why I'm not a winner.

it didn't

Those are objectively the 9 most relevant cities in history, and almost every significant human achievement in history is contained within that blue area.

>and exappropriated the rest

>Jews cause so much strife that they force everybody around them to develop faster to combat it
That actually makes some sense.

back to gradeschool, dipshit

Because they didn't. Much of the modern science Europe modernisized originated in Egypt prior the Alexander. From 'modern' philosophy to triggonometry, algebra, masonry, etc have their origins in Egypt and Mesopotamia made the same discoveries individually. Don't believe me? Hit op the Greek sages, like Thales and Pythagoras whom all studied in and under Egyptians.

The Ashkenazi population was extremely small until the past few centuries, before that Jews were largely concentrated in Muslim regions.

This technological advancement was what made Mesopotamia as big as it was friend. It made conquer Egypt, India, hold their own against Alexander and more. Without it, the middle east and possibly the world would be speaking Egyptian.

"originated".
yea sure, but then again ALL inventions are simply combining old ideas or transforming them slightly.

What's yer bloody issue mate? Toynbee master race

But Egypt and Mesopotamia are included in the blue shaded region

>The poor soils due to exesive rainfall and tropical diseases are why I am not a winner.

>Printing
>Gunpowder
>Stir-ups

We wouldn't be shit without the Chinese

He's the pleb man's Spengler.

Printing was invented in Strasbourg, gunpowder just made the world shittier, and what the fuck is a stir-up, some kind of fitness exercise?

>m-muh gunpowder

ching-chong please

Are you blind or just incredibly shit at geography?

Not sure.

FUCK OFF CHINK
ching chong ding dong

well I guessed your not located on one of that location, because if you are, then you will know.

a retard butthurt of the truth because their civilization just steal from others.. and claim they created them, haha fuck you

Well in this case we haven't been able to go further back than the Egyptians so you might very well be wrong

>

How does that contradict OP?

this

>modern Western historians trying to track figures from the ancient world when we don't have enough records of that period
>lack of knowledge probably applies to Chinese, Indian and Islamic figures as well

How did they produce 99% of human "accomplishments" when there have been more human "accomplishments" in the last couple of centuries than there have been in the entire known history of humanity?

Honest question.

But all of those are also from that region.

Resources, civilization, manpower, acknowledgment in the importance of culture, colonialism, warfare and most of all the will to dominate and progress.

>resources

ummm......what?

Seriously, what do you mean? Are you saying the middle east has been a driver in the exponential expansion of human knowledge that occurred in the last couple of centuries?

Source?

Sorry, just looked at your map again.

Carry on.

Islamic Golden Age, faggot. Middle East only turned to shit after the Mongol invasions.

>significant figures
Entirely subjective, the dude who made the toaster changed the ease of making toast for millions of people, is he significant?

>islamic golden age
>last 200 years

who's the faggot?

>what the fuck is a stirrup
Get off this board asap.

Numbers, the single most important contribution to human culture came from India. Even if we disregard every other contribution India and China have made it makes your opening statement a non starter.

Elaborate? What technology did the Egyptians have before the chariots?

Turks really do ruin everything.

You forgot to label Aachen.

Well how would you know if the Bantus could or not. We can't say since it didn't occur.

no

NO

>99 %
Where the fuck do you guys come up with this numbers.
Why is China not included on your map?

Printing process can be found in China.
>stir-ups
Holy fuck, get out

>he still believes the in the dark ages meme

El oh el

>one guy's favourite hangout for a couple of years
>relevant

He didn't talk about stirrups (which aren't Chinese either) but about something called stir-ups. Maybe it's some kind of twisty sit-up, better ask /v/.

Every culture had numbers Pajeet.

Well we have tracked chinese history to Yao. The history of the people of the indus valley is lost, because we still aren't able to decipher their books and the Africans didn't wrote any. Idlamic history is very recent, 600AD and well documented, so i'm not sure who you're referring to. Perhaps you meant Arab history, but weren't the Arabs part of the Mesopotamian empire?

Or after Al Ghazali declared war on science and anything else related to greek philosophy as it turned people away from God.

For the same reason South America and Subsaharan Africa aren't included, because it's basically irrelevant.

Increased competition between small but powerful nation states effectively acted as a eugenics program, forging Europeans (and their colonial offspring) into a superior people. Effectively, war, culture and eugenics (which also explains why the Asians came 2nd in the historical race).

All the Greek sages received their knowledge in Egypt. The chariot, which os an technologocal advancement was what made the Mesopotamians conquer as much as they did, that and iron. But your question is actually irrelevant to my statement. The Egypt produced knowledge. With technology i was referring to the Meso's.

Charlemagne was the most significant European figure between the fall of Rome and Constantinople, not just some guy.

Should we also add Ajaccio because that's where Napoleon was born?

Bitch please, the cities in the map are more relevant than any one man.

Name one Chinese city on the level of the cities on that map.

Singapore.

I can't even tell if it's meant as a joke.

Where's USA Japan and NZ?
They did heaps of accomplishments

Racial superiority

You forgot India and China.

Chinese made small random inventions like paper, gunpowder.

The Indians did mathematical progress though the Mesopotamians were much much more advanced id say

That's the 1%