After a decent initial test run we're going for a second, larger pump with $ldoge...

After a decent initial test run we're going for a second, larger pump with $ldoge. It's one of the nicer branded shitshitcoins, hopefully soon to be added to Bittrex with an active dev team. It's literally peanuts at the moment - buy 100,000 and it might be another BitBean!

I can't believe I bought this shitcoin

Do not disrespect doge :P

>wow such fake
>very imposter
>wow

i love my LDOGE!

kek are you me??
How heavy are your bags ? 1M here

I bought 200k at 9 sats

2.4 mil

Kill me pete.

Are you TIRED of your dog being so damn HEAVY?

Is your doge falling over all the time? Is your doge constantly stomping around, driving you crazy!? Is your doge eating all hashes and giving you nothing in return?

Think there's no answer? You're so stupid!

Buy LiteDoge!

Finally, there's an elegant, light weight, POS option for your doge. It hardly weighs anything!

I rode the last wave and I'm going to ride this one too. Easy 15-20 sats incoming.

It's actually happening, them walls crumbling

This is literally a shitcoin on top of a shitcoin. How dumb are you?

>double negative
laughing at you

went from 2 sats to 19 easily with support around 4 - 5
it's like you don't want 3x your money

listen retardo, crytopia/yobit is where the hidden gems are nowadays. This coin is total shit - of course it is. So is Dogecoin, so is Bitbean. But one day, maybe next week, maybe next year, this shit is going to get meme-pumped to Pluto. It'll get readded to Bittrex and the price will 100x. Just spend £10, forget about it and maybe you will be able to buy a car with it one day.

12 mil at 7 say, didn't sell when it was at 14 last week.

I'm hodling this shit coin so hard

SELL WALLS BTFO

I gamble with shitcoins because of potential 5-10x profit. Most of my portfolio is in ARK/Waves

The ARK is sinking motherfucker, jump ship to a more cuddly, lovable coin - LITEDOGE

The ARK is fine, she is just getting started good sir.

give us a time friendo/

I hope so, I still have £50 or so in it I'm trying not to think about

Going to be pumped before weekend and when it gets re-added to major exchanges it will blow the fuck up

Going back to Bittrex this time and going interstellar

STRAP IN FELLAS

Mini whale here. Red pill me on buying 100M LiteDoge.

Of all the tiny shitcoins (I mean non Bittrex listed utter piece of SHIT coins), LiteDoge is by far the most memeable. It is cute, has normie/reddit appeal, an enthusiastic dev team and the rumors are circulating it's going to be readded to Bittrex which will pump price bigly. If this goes to where Doge peaked I will be able to buy a Lamborghini off beer money - seems worth a punt

I agree with this poster. LDOGE is a meme coin, but it has a solid foundation, very cute kawaii appeal, and the devs are still active. come get some LDOGE while it's still cheap!

CacaDev whishes you good luck, primito

I agree with those anons (obviously I'm a bag holder).

but i think it will be the RDD of june.

RDD had a huge advantage being on bittrex already, ldoge blew up on 3 shit exchanges.
Also there is precedent for a meme coin getting 400 mil market cap (see DOGE)

If people get to the point where they're debating their memes (doge or ldoge). ldoge will be new cute hip meme. Also it's supply is way lower and there was a fairer distribution.

>bought at 5 sat and sold at 15
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Agree with previous posters. Also, think about it's use - there are people who currently use DOGE to transfer between exchanges because of its very low fees (and because it's a reason to use DOGE, which is greatly satisfying from a meme point of view). However, DOGE is slow and kinda stale - it's never going to go very far because of the preminig and heavy early adaption. Now, LDOGE is a very fast coin that was not at all premined and keeps the really low fees.

where do I buy this super cute shitcoin?

Cryptopia is the best place, quick to set up an account and reputable exchange

Discord plx

I know this is a joke but it is too retarded to be funny.
if a coin has two bad characteristics you don't say "that's the same as one good one".

addition, not multiplication.

novaexchange

Cryptopia; it has the most volume.

I bet 4.4 Million LiteDoge on Dice. I didn't win. That was half my money. I pray you don't have a moon mission or I'll never forgive myself. Never log in to an exchange when you're half awake.

Never play those dice games, the house always wins.