Are there any notable instances of racial integration (black/white) in the U.S. prior to World War II?

Are there any notable instances of racial integration (black/white) in the U.S. prior to World War II?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAufJiCMrIhEsHwSXtqk_MQDRwKP0_9u_QGEh6-M4SfEQAhg/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AS LONG AS THE SPURIOUS SOCIOETHNIC CLASSIFICATIONS OF "BLACK", "WHITE", "YELLOW", "RED", "BROWN", CONTINUE TO BE PERPETUATED, THERE WILL BE NO RACIAL INTEGRATION, BECAUSE THOSE SPURIOUS NOTIONS INEVITABLY LEAD TO DISINTEGRATION, THEREFORE, ANY ACTIVIST ORGANIZATION THAT CLAIMS TO BE IN PRO OF RACIAL INTEGRATION, BUT USES THOSE SPURIOUS CLASSIFICATIONS TO CLASSIFY PEOPLE, IS EITHER UNWITTINGLY DESTINED TO FAILURE, OR A FALSE ORGANIZATION THE PURPOSE OF WHICH IS TO DECEIVE, AND FURTHER DISINTEGRATE, PEOPLE.

In Chicago's red light district known as The Levee Black and White people lived together in close proximity, albeit in extreme poverty. The Levee was a staple of Black Chicago until about the start of World War 1 when red light districts around the nation were shut down and broken up.

Of course a mongrel would say that

Your post exemplifies the level of discourse typical of subhuman racists like yourself

can you say that in laymans terms in one sentence

CLASSIFICATION OF PEOPLE ACCORDING TO ARBITRARY CRITERIA EQUALS DISINTEGRATION.

ORGANIZATIONS THAT CLAIM TO BE IN PRO OF INTEGRATION, WHILST USING CRITERIA THAT PRODUCE DISINTEGRATION, ARE EITHER IDIOTIC, OR "EVIL".

NOT ONE SENTENCE, BUT SIMPLER.

yeah that makes sense

I'm gonna have to agree with this guy on this one

i know not many ppl will take this seriously lol but i need to do a survey for my government class about the trans bathroom bill and 3 other questions. its anonymous and takes like 2 minute tops..
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAufJiCMrIhEsHwSXtqk_MQDRwKP0_9u_QGEh6-M4SfEQAhg/viewform?usp=sf_link

>CLASSIFICATION OF PEOPLE ACCORDING TO ARBITRARY CRITERIA
This is every classification. Although I agree with you that sjw's are obsessed with race in the worse possible way.

Agreed. I guess its the general consensus among us Veeky Forums users.

>This is every classification.

NO.

>Although I agree with you that sjw's are obsessed with race in the worse possible way.

?

EVIDENTLY, YOU DO NOT COMPREHEND WHAT I POSTED.

I was gonna do it, but these are the most loaded questions I've ever seen in my life and I don't even give a shit if troons use the ladies bathroom so fuck you.

Is it even possible to do away with these terms?

YES; STOP USING THEM.

WHAT IS DIFFICULT IS TO ERADICATE THE NOTIONS FROM PERSONS' MINDS; THEY HAVE BEEN INSTILLED VIA THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, VIA INFORMATIONAL MEDIA, AND VIA POPULAR CULTURE, AND THEY ARE FURTHER CONSOLIDATED BY THE ETHNOCENTRIC TENDENCIES OF MANY.

And the day we stop fighting over whose skin is darker, we'll just fight over whose family is greater. Whose history more pure, whose food more delicious.
The answer to all of which, is mine.

Only subhumans are people of color.

Go away, and never reproduce.

Weren't you the guy ion Veeky Forums that drunkenly sold his top tier shares the exact second before they plummeted out of nowhere?

> being that desperate to live in a 3rd world shithole

?

Too deep 4 u? Sorry kiddo, no spoonfeeding today.

>implying anyone but blacks want to live with blacks
Feel free to prove me wrong.

Displaying your racist ethnotribalism only confirms my statement, rather than negating it, subhuman.

t. butthurt nobody likes him

>be white neighborhood
>blacks are allowed in
>they take over the park by never getting off the basketball court
>start selling drugs
>start forming gangs
>begin harassing females of any race that walks pass them
>start beating up random people for fun
>you can hear them hollering from far away due to another bongo party
>constantly start huge fights with eachother that somehow end up as every single black who watched the fight attacking eachother
>break into the homes of people whether they are inside or not.
>steal anything they can get their hands on even things they have no use for like a lawn gnome
>litter everywhere
>eventually make the place too violent to live in

This is why niggers were not allowed to live around white people.

The same with Gypsies in Eastern Europe, they weren't allowed to even enter cities and had to set up their camp outside city walls. The commies changed this in order to "integrate" them and it turned entire neighborhoods into Calcutta 2.0

It's not a black/white thing, but an interesting bit of integration related trivia is that Hispanic mesitzos as well as Native Americans served in integrated units alongside "white" soldiers, unlike Asian Americans (Filipino, Japanese, Chinese) and African Americans.

> doesn't understand shit
> whatever, just call "opponent" racist
Libteens desu.

Stay on your meds

That's not integration, it's just forcing blacks onto poor whites. By that standard the US was always integrated.

amren has an article by a steelworker or something about how the union worked fine native americans, the rest of article is bitching that blacks got in and immediately started niggering. I don't know of any other sincere accounts.

>the rest of article is bitching that blacks got in and immediately started niggering.
Chances were it was the whites that started bitching out as was the case throughout american history.

Did a black guy date your crush cuck?

>unlike Asian Americans (Filipino, Japanese, Chinese) and African Americans.
Asian-American Soldiers never had their own battalions up until- and only during- WWII. And that was only for Japanese soldiers while Americhinks and Ameriflips served in "white" units.

There were too few of em.